Moss to Titans so far

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Moss to Titans so far

In Response to Re: Moss to Titans so far:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moss to Titans so far : I wouldn't say that.  They'll battle for that division.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Okay, I may have gone a little too far there but really, Titans?  Young?  Being a Moss fan I'm not too excited.  Cris Johnson is pretty darn excited I bet.  But with word about the Saints looking into him, that would have been exciting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

He and CJ should do anice job opening things up for each other, I hope they knock off the Colts in that divison.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

I wonder if it's occurred to Moss that he ISN'T bigger than the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Where did you see that he wasn't happy because he wasn't getting thrown to? are you sure it is not the contract issue instead?"

You realize the two are tightly connected right? Randy couldn't get his big contract payday functioning as a decoy, however much impact that still had. 

Titans were the only team to claim Moss, though I think there would have been several if not for the recent "restaurant meltdown" report which felt like a big warning to at least one team and possibly more...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

crisis averted... glad he's not back

Sections
Shortcuts