Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosox2398. Show bosox2398's posts

Moss

What numbers do you think he will put up with Brady back? I am thinking the following:

93 receptions

1380 yards

15 td's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Moss

I'm not far off......

85 Receptions

1250 Yards,

15 TD's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

91 - 1264 - 25

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

77 receptions
    1111 yards
    13 t.d.s

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

115 receptions
    1750 yards
    25 TDs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Moss be end up with only 13 receptions, 321 yards, and 6 touchdowns........but in the second game against the Rats,, Moss will get.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I would like  to think he gets close to 20 or more.

But I have a feeling that NE is prepping a  lot of 2 TE packages with Watson and Baker for the GL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

They are also stocked up at RB, which suggests (barring numerous injuries) they may run the ball more to kill the clock. I still think Moss will get at least 80 receptions (probably 90 or even more), and I'm looking for them to approach and possibly reach the 20 TD mark. He should have 1000 yards or more, too. You also have to allow for Welker to get 100+ catches, too. I think Tom will be wanting to "make up for lost time" and show everyone he is still the best. Randy will be motivated as well. He's looking to secure a spot in Canton despite his "bad rep". I expect him to light it up again this year.

Sections
Shortcuts