MOSS...Now hear the rest of it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

MOSS...Now hear the rest of it.

2 months ago I posted out here..and said Moss had a separated shoulder. Fact is, he could NOT raise his hands above his head, or extend them...I got all this info from someone EXTREMELY close to him.

HERE IS REST OF IT.

1. Globe story after Carolina....Globe wrote that Chris Gamble said..Moss quits out there'...Well, Chris Gamble NEVER said that..Those words were thrown out @ Gamble by Globe reporter Albert Breer.  Gamble themn called Moss, his trainer & his VP of Nascar..telling them what really happened and apologizing several times...Fact is: Breer CREATED THIS

2. Snowgate...Yes, Moss was late by a few minutes...but left his house @ 6:30 AM. @ 6:40 AM, he was stuck in non moving traffic jam, involving ambulance and school bus. He used his phone..and sent photos to Belichicks admin asst and Belichick..He was sent home as an EXAMPLE....and was told the example wasn't directed @ him..but 1 other player w/a bad attitude..Adalius Thomas...Yes, Moss was pissed., but understood.

3 Cris Carter....Moss has training [ private] facility here in South Florida. One of his ex teammates @ Marshall runs it...and is first class guy...Last summer ..Cris Carter sent his brother to Moss to ask if his son [ incoming WR @ Ohio State] could train there...for free [ eligability violation?] Moss said no...and the reason was Carters nasty words in the past.
     Thats WHY we all heard Cris carter rant/rage vs Moss on ESPN...just like a jilted teenage girl...Yes, the same 'Cocaine Cris' who early in his career snorted anything he could get his hands on...Thats why Eagles traded him.

The point here is:  BREERS FRADULENT REPORTING..not only slandering Moss, but the Patriots.

Thing I miss most about Boston is their sports fans...the best in USA...and they do not like being BS'd...like the Globe/Breer does.

PS..MOSS wants 3 more years w/Pats...and is discussing such with them

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: MOSS...Now hear the rest of it.

Wow, great "insider" information if it is true.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

how do we know any of that is true?....not criticizing you....but we only have to take your word on that??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

1000% true...All of it.

If you don't believe me , go back to my posts 6-8 weeks ago...Or, go to my twitter page [ Sundayatone].

Read bits/pieces of past posts...ITS THERE.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I believe your reporting and most of your facts. Still waiting for the apologies from the many reporters/bloggers who slammed Moss. But not holding my breath; the kind of person who likes kicking someone when they're down doesn't apolgize when they are shown to be wrong. Thanks for helping us fans understand what is really going on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

Moss WANTS to be here. I've been told that w/uncapped year, he wants frontload for 2010...but will accept lower after that for cap [ there will be a cap in 2011] friendly contract.

People that know him personally, all speak extraordinarily highly of him, not just as a player, but a person.

He started getting raped in Oakland...How many of you knew he took a helmut to his quad...almost severing it?...Yet, the press....tarred & feathered him. The Oakland stories, are incredible.!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

On Chris Carter....Most ESPN ANALysts bring their personal preferences and vendettas to the studio. That's why I never watch them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

Adam Schefter has ungraded them ...a bit.

I encountered Carter on a golf course 6 yrs ago in DelRay Beach...Thinks he's Tiger, but no game there either...maybe one of the biggest jerks I've ever met.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Great stuff!!

It always looked like moss played hurt for most of the season. Never second guessed his effort at all.

Sign brady and Moss to extensions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Well, you did indeed say he had a dislocated shoulder long before it came out in the press.  I remember asking you where you heard it.  I wasn't throwing the BS flag on you, just wondering where you heard it.  There are a lot of people who throw stuff out there based on opinion, but portrayed as fact.  I wasn't willing to abandon Moss for a simple reason; his coach and teammates didn't.  While his peers and coaches can't be expected to slander the guy in public if they thought he was dogging it, they sure wouldn't go out of their way to defend the guy either.  Yet, defend him publicly and often is exactly what they did.

As for Breer and the rest of the Globe, they seem to have wanted to "punish" Moss for not talking to the press.  They made a few remarks along the line of "if you don't like what we are saying about you, talk to us".  It seems some reporters interpret a player's silence as being a license to say anything you want about the player.  It's sad, but not as sad as all the people who enjoy reading all the doom and gloom.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

oK Pochen.

Remember in 2007 when Moss broke J Rices records? 23 TD's

In the games leading up to that, Rice kind of shooed Moss [ ie Pats running it up etc]...So, after record was broken, Rice called Moss asking him to be on his show...and Moss declined, telling him why...So afterwards, Rice was very outspoken about Moss showing lack of respect...and this year heavily criticized him as a quitter.

BUT, Many Patriot fans remember [ Oakland 2001]Gannon passing well in snow game, which rice played in. If you recall Polian hadn't ruined football yet w/the 5 yard rule....Mid way thru 1st period, Rice ran skinny post and @ about 15 yards downfield, Bruschi put his elbow thru Rices adams apple....rice never came near a ball the rest of game....biggest QUIT job I've ever witnessed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Just my opinion but Breer gets his marching orders from NY. I wouldn't believe anything he said that was negative because you know it came from NY and they want more clicks on this site.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

sf la4pats, great stuff, I would like to hear your thoughts on the upcomming draft.
    Also 1) Sign Wilfork or trade for more draft picks.

2) Any FA out there you like?

3) Who do we resign/ keep ?        thanx

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I was told as a child to never judge a book by its cover this post proves the theory. Hopefully Moss comes back with a vengence! He really is in the final year or years of his career,so with the return to good health maybe he can win the magical ring he so richly deserves. I only believe half of what I see with my own eyes, so you can only imagine how much I believe from a beat writer trying too make a story up out of the smallest fiber available... Good stuff on your part.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

posted at 2/2/2010 1:45 PM EST
    First: 9/25/2009
    Last: 2/2/2010
    So how exactly have you come across this inside info?

Isn't it obvious - he is Randy Moss!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

i doubt moss would be prowling these boards but im willling to bet its someone close to him and/or his trainer... he reported the shoulder injury wayyy before mike reiss or the globe and i've already heard about the jerry rice radio show debacle(it was barely wispered around the time it happened) the big story at the time was 16-0 and randy saying breaking rice's record didn't matter to him but shutting the media up did then rice responded with (oh so classy) "thats kind of a slap in the face but thats randy" and " i did it in 12 games so i dont know why they're giving it to him"(playing against replacement players)... rice is jealous that moss is getting closer and closer to the stats he spent 20 years padding... i would be jealous too if i played 20 seasons and had 10 seasons of double digit TDs while someone who has played 12 seasons also has 10( mark my words rice's records are going to come down one by one)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

MVP KILLA..Moss trains here 20 mins away. 5 years ago I got to know his traning mgr very well. Was teammate @ Marshall. One day we got Troy Brown on the phone too.[ see Brown info below]. Ended up practicing golf w/him, and some business stuff being discussed w/1 of their racecar drivers...If I don't see him for a while , we talk. Football aside, guy is class act..and Moss is too. Moss just will not take anyones crap...and admittedly is an extremely poor loser

Troy Brown...many of his ex college & pro teammates think he DESERVES strong consideration for HOF...because he played 2 ways, and played many positions, even QB...which noone has ever done before...Neat idea that I hope [ but w/guys like Peter King voting] will fly, but probably not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaws213. Show jaws213's posts

This is all good information but I would then have to question BB's decision to put Moss out there with an injury like that. A receiver who can't raise his hands above his head? What's that about? Maybe if BB thought they had a shot at the SB I could see it but he gave up on the season when he traded Seymour away.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

81Pats12;

Here we go again.  I'll say this until you look it up.  RICE DID NOT PLAY AGAINST THE SCABS IN 1987.  That is why he only played 12 games.  Please take some time to look this up.

As for the "20 years to pad his stats", well, guess what?  Moss will need about 90+ catches, 8+ tds, and 1,200 yds for the next 7 seasons to get about even with Rice.  So, I guess Moss will have played 19 years by that time to "pad" his own stats, and end at about age 39.  Rediculous again.  Just a flat out innacurate statement.

It's amazing to read some of this stuff.  OK, let me get this straight.  Jerry Rice and Chris Carter are both "no character" guys that are just bent on insulting Moss.  It's poor Moss that is being picked on.  Someone classlessly posted about Carter being a "coke snorter" with the Eagles. 

Only on a Patriot board would people assert that Rice and Carter are lacking in character and Moss is the standup guy.  Lol, too funny.  You guys could explain ANYTHING this guy has ever done away: 

"when he walked off the field during a game, his grandmother died and he was going to make a phone call" . . . .

when he said, "what's 10 grand?  10 grand ain't S--t to me.  Next time I might shake my d--ck", he was baited by the media.  It was just a joke and the media jumped all over it.

When he got booed off the field time and time again in Oakland, "it was the Raiders fault.  They wouldn't give him a quality QB, just to spite him.  What sense does it make to keep running a route when the QB can't get you the ball!"

When he squirted an official, "the official had a fly on his shirt.  Moss was just trying to help him".

When Moss almost ran over a traffic attendent in Minneapolis, "she jumped in front of him.  She unlawfully issued the ticket anyway.  That was all fabricated by the media, he thought the light was green and didn't even see her".

Damn, how many things can you explain away before you have to admit this guy is just a whining A-hole??

And of course, we all know that Rice was just jealous.  So is Carter.  Those guys have no character and of course everything Moss does is ALWAYS taken out of context.  Everyone outside of N.E is just an idiot that doesn't know how to interpret basic human interaction and the meaning of actual words.

But thanks for clearing it all up for the rest of us idiots.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

81 PATS 12...my twitter handle is ..Sundayatone...if you go back to December posts...you'll see i questioned Breer, tried to get Shalise from Prov journal to check this...but noone believed it.

Only person who believed this was Mike Lombardi from NFL network.

My picture is on my handle..Moss' trainer is Black..I'm not.

Am POSTING HERE FOR 1 REASON...ONLY.....Breer, Gasper, Borges etc....Are on SEVERE hate and negativity campaign vs Patriots...and any of their players who won't give these jv reporters the time of day....Compare them to the old days of Will McDonough...and it is crap.

Time to get rid of them.

PS..I'm the same guy who reported that in October 2006 [ Mon night Vikings away game]..Moss flew to Minn [ his bye week], had dinner w/Brady and asked Kraft to trade for him...Trade happened in 2007

Check all of above...are facts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

ManinCA...Cris Carter was suspended and subsequently traded away from Eagles for severe Cocaine use......then 'found god'

Do not tell me he is high character and morals...he is Black trash

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

mannin ca why are you bringing up stuff moss did at age 21??? seriously who didn't do dumb stuff a 21??? that was basically a decade ago coming man let it go

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

sfla4pats yep i see it clear as day... keep up the good work apparently the globe dont know how to do a good(or even decent) job let alone keep it up

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

81Pats12 -

Let me put it this way.  I was a huge T.O fan when he was on the 9ers.  I never worshipped the guy the way some of you are all up on Randy.  I always knew T.O was a great talent and player, but had a pretty spotty character.

Moss was what, 29 or 30 in Oakland when he quit?  Like I said, I live in the Bay area and there is no debating whatseover that he quit.  A crowd of about 60,000 people booed him in unison when he would lazily run a route or drop a routine pass.  It was undeniable.  It happened all the time.  What's the excuse for a grown man quitting now?

So when you say he's such a changed man, is it maybe because he landed on a 16-0 team after he left Oak with a HOF QB in Brady?  Of course he is going to try while things are good.  ANY player would.  The guy gets that hurt look on his face when he's not getting the ball, get's the gumby shoulders.

He's got the exact same character flaws that T.O has, just in a different way.  T.O mouths off and forces trades.  Randy just quits and sulks when things get bad, says weird things to reporters and carries his "poor me, quit picking on me media" attitude arond and forces trades once he is sick of the situation.

Same character issues, just in a different way.  He's only different now because the Pats have gone 37-11 since he's been there.  ANY player is content on a winner.  Just wait if they have a 7-9 season or Brady goes down again.  He's the same guy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

manin ca is officially leon!!! just dont give him the time of day and he'll disappear(maybe)

Sections
Shortcuts