Most "Pundits" are Picking Ravens To Win....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Most "Pundits" are Picking Ravens To Win....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Will be a fun game to watch....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Most "Pundits" are Picking Ravens To Win....

The Raven's are a good team. NO DOUBT... BUT!!!!!!!!!

Chef's 0-3
    Chargers 2-1
    Browns  0-3
    None of that impresses me much..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Patriots 27-17

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from msashner. Show msashner's posts

Do you really blame them?  With Mayo gone, Welker having missed the last two games, Moss nursing a back injury and now Wilfork as well.   Other than Brady those guys represent the most talented players on the team.  Despite all that I still think the Pats have a good chance to win the game.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Most "Pundits" are Picking Ravens To Win....:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks Will be a fun game to watch....
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Since most picked the falcons last week, I think it's safe to say their picks are for the "birds".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

For the birds.

HA!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

And most picked the Pats over the Jets.  Who cares. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

The O's going to have a breakout week and the difference maker will be if we can stop them up the middle. Sands and Guyton have a lot of pressure on them and the final score depends on how many three and outs they give TB because he's going to be on fire this week. 
    I think we kill the crows this week and keep one of them around to servre up to the fat man come 11/22.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

Much to my surprise the Defense for the Patriots has been outstanding, if the Ravens can beat the patriots at home then I will say they are a legit team, I am not impressed with who they have beaten so far, and I agree it will be a good game : )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Most "Pundits" are Picking Ravens To Win....:
    [QUOTE]The O's going to have a breakout week and the difference maker will be if we can stop them up the middle. Sands and Guyton have a lot of pressure on them and the final score depends on how many three and outs they give TB because he's going to be on fire this week.  I think we kill the crows this week and keep one of them around to servre up to the fat man come 11/22.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE].....you just can't let go can you? It's week 4. You don't play the Jets again until Nov 22nd. Are you gonna sit there and keep carping "wait til the 22nd. Fat boy will get his. We can't wait until we play them again?" Try focusing a little more on the games between now and then. It'll make you a little less agitated and make you look a little less desperate

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

They're playing at home and it looks like there is a chance Welker will play. Randy Moss said his back feels alot better than it did last week and he played great even then. Wilfork being out is unfortunate (do we even know for sure that he's out?) but they played well after he left the game on Sunday.

It won't be a blow out but they'll be 3-1 when it's over.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I have a lot of deja vu this year.  Somehow this year reminds me a lot of our championship years.  Didn't the pundits frequently pick us to lose the good games in our Lombardi years too?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon....another one bites the dust, and another ones gone........another one bites the dust....your names

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

The Ravens are a complete team. Everyone's nightmare came true. The Ravens now have an explosive offense to go with a physical, bruising, punishing, mean, in your grill, unapologetic defense (aka Organized Chaos). The pundits have no choice but to jump on the band-wagon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Leon Loves the Ravens!
    Posted by Leon-1[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, is this another one of your "locks"?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

[QUOTE]Leon Loves the Ravens!
    Posted by Leon-1[/QUOTE]

WE HATE THE LEON

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

My guess is that most of those so called "Pundits" made their picks based on the fact that the Pats were down three of their top 10 players in the past week (Mayo, Wilfork, and Welker), but fate might shine down upon us. Wilfork and Mayo might play on sunday, and I gurantee that Welker will play. My guess is that, Welker didn't play last sunday because of the rain. Belichick wanted him at 100% for this game and the rest of the season.  

Mayo and Wilfork might not see the field alot this week, but they will be back at 100% next week. Pats' fans, our team is starting to look like a complete unit. This will be the breakout game for the Brady Bunch and a way for the defense to prove to the football world that they don't need Bruschi, Harrison, Vrabel, and Seymour to win, they are good right now. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

As much as I would like the Jets to lose, I am really surprised that none out of those 8 analysts picked them. If they blitz Brees like they did to Brady, I am sure that is going to rock him up a bit.

Also couple of the guys who I think have good football knowledge Jaws and Schefter picked the Pats... let's see. While we are on the subject, Peter King has picked Pats this week. May be he learnt a lesson after picking the Falcons last week, but he was right the week before when he picked the Jets.

Anyways these predictions are only useful to trigger a discussion on two in sports pages.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]As much as I would like the Jets to lose, I am really surprised that none out of those 8 analysts picked them. If they blitz Brees like they did to Brady, I am sure that is going to rock him up a bit. Also couple of the guys who I think have good football knowledge Jaws and Schefter picked the Pats... let's see. While we are on the subject, Peter King has picked Pats this week. May be he learnt a lesson after picking the Falcons last week, but he was right the week before when he picked the Jets. Anyways these predictions are only useful to trigger a discussion on two in sports pages.
    Posted by patsordie[/QUOTE]

This is true.  I was bored this morning, so.....

Sections
Shortcuts