Most improved offense?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Most improved offense?

With the Jets having added the best WR on the market, the best RB on the market, drafting one of the best pass catching TEs in the draft and three WRs, it looks like the Jets will be a greatly improved offense in 2014 building on Geno's excellent finish last season after starting 16 games with a suspect cast around him.  The good money is on the Jets jumping 10 slots in both yardage and points.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: Most improved offense?

Sorry Texas Jet, I know that you're the resident Jet poster, but you seem to be losing your touch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

It is easy to improve when you are starting out at nothing.

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to natesubs' comment:

Sure, that was what I said about the patsies awful pass D for years.  But it just stayed near the bottom again and again.  So, is it really that easy?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

With the Jets having added the best WR on the market, the best RB on the market, drafting one of the best pass catching TEs in the draft and three WRs, it looks like the Jets will be a greatly improved offense in 2014 building on Geno's excellent finish last season after starting 16 games with a suspect cast around him.  The good money is on the Jets jumping 10 slots in both yardage and points.

The good money is that you are a victim of inbreeding.  Geno smith is a bust.  It is comical that you are not aware of this.

How is sanchez doing?  lol!

A little obsessed with incest and inbreeding?  Not surprised.  Beats your earlier obsessions with Tebow's sex life and 12 year old girls.  You mother chucking creep.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

The good money is that you are a victim of inbreeding.  Geno smith is a bust.  It is comical that you are not aware of this.

How is sanchez doing?  lol!

Patsies lost to a "bust"?  Yeah, ok.  Hey, didn't you say Richardson was a bust?  How'd that work out?  Bwhahahahahhahaha! Idiot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine![/QUOTE]

Sure, that was what I said about the patsies awful pass D for years.  But it just stayed near the bottom again and again.  So, is it really that easy?

I don't knowww...The Jets Offense svx pretty dang bad- It could be that easy.  They might surprise you and break your rule here.  WhoTH did the Jets add btw, nobody I've ever known or even heard of really follows them...? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

I don't knowww...The Jets Offense svx pretty dang bad- It could be that easy.  They might surprise you and break your rule here.  WhoTH did the Jets add btw, nobody I've ever known or even heard of really follows them...? 

Why am I not surprised that a patsie fan has never heard of Chris Johnson and Eric Decker.  Oh my.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Let us know when the Jokes win the division. Till then keep playing fantasy football. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Geno is terrible.  The Jets are a pathetic franchise that won't sniff the playoffs again this season.  Dump this thread.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Good players at skill positions, maybe.

but, even if, there still isn't a competent QB.

Although I do like the Tajh Boyd pick, the Jets are trying to ruin him by playing him at 'wildcat'

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Who's the QB?

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Who's the QB?

Geno bust.  Vick announced it yesterday on behalf of the team.  I am sure that went over well.  Bawhah

The Jets made some solid moves in the off season but unless they find themselves a QB they will continue on the march to mediocrity.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Who's the QB?

Geno bust.  Vick announced it yesterday on behalf of the team.  I am sure that went over well.  Bawhah

The Jets made some solid moves in the off season but unless they find themselves a QB they will continue on the march to mediocrity.

Nah.  All of their signings are rentals or overpayments like decker or giacomini.

They are years and years away from having a base built.

so if the Jets go 9-7 and sneak into the wild card game, will you then blame Brady?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Who's the QB?

Nah.  All of their signings are rentals or overpayments like decker or giacomini.

Yes! I heard that they paid so much for Decker that they had to push half his cash into next year bwahahahaha!

Who's the QB?

Yes, Queenie, Vick "announced it". When was that again?

Who's the QB?

Is Revis a rental, QueenBean?

Explain to everyone how 4 mil for Giacomini is overpaying, yet the Jets blew it by not giving that more than that to Austin Howard.  What an idiot you are.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Mile High Mike High Again!

• Sections
    Shortcuts