Most Intriguing Posters II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Most Intriguing Posters II

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

well my moment of glory didn't last long-  appreciated what you said Ache.  thought it was fun  andf pretty much right on.

Thanks, GAME. I meant for it to be fun. I'm glad you took it that way

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

That was a good read, I enjoy Achenot's creative writing.  Have no idea why it was deleted.  It made me laugh and for that I give it this.........

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, TFB. And thanks, Bill! Lookin' sharp

I dont know why they deleted the thread either. I cant believe they even bothered. Worst thing I said in it was "butthole". Ive gotten away with a lot worse than that before. Geez

Wish I'd known they were going to delete it. I had gone to bed early last night instead of typing for 2 hours lol

[/QUOTE]

Fourty tool probably cried about it. I thought it was funny. Well thought out and written. Even ms game was good spirited about it. But thanks for the sound effect it will last in infamy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WVR5_ILPI

ticket buddy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Fourty tool probably cried about it. I thought it was funny. Well thought out and written. Even ms game was good spirited about it. But thanks for the sound effect it will last in infamy!

ticket buddy!

Haha

I went through several police siren sound effects on youtube, and I thought the one selected most closely matched your "eee uuu eeee uuu" that youre always posting lol

Glad youre going to be using it. So this thread wasnt a total waste after all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

That was a good read, I enjoy Achenot's creative writing.  Have no idea why it was deleted.  It made me laugh and for that I give it this.........

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, TFB. And thanks, Bill! Lookin' sharp

I dont know why they deleted the thread either. I cant believe they even bothered. Worst thing I said in it was "butthole". Ive gotten away with a lot worse than that before. Geez

Wish I'd known they were going to delete it. I had gone to bed early last night instead of typing for 2 hours lol

[/QUOTE]

ticket buddy!

[/QUOTE]

Haha

I went through several police siren sound effects on youtube, and I thought the one selected most closely matched your "eee uuu eeee uuu" that youre always posting lol

[/QUOTE]
    Ohhhhhh you can bet that.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

By the way, I dont think 42/46 turned me in. He was the first to respond last night, and he seemed to like the thread. So he is probably blameless here

But he has much to answer for as you know...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

By the way, I dont think 42/46 turned me in. He was the first to respond last night, and he seemed to like the thread. So he is probably blameless here

[/QUOTE]

Today keeps getting better and better.  Ha ha. It's 2 am here and I couldn't sleep but maybe now i can. Lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Fourty tool probably cried about it. I thought it was funny. Well thought out and written. Even ms game was good spirited about it. But thanks for the sound effect it will last in infamy!

ticket buddy!

[/QUOTE]

Haha

[/QUOTE]

Well worth it... any time we get to see ol gintsy get his panties in  bunch it is well worth it. Thanks for the entertaiment!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

and they continue to allow that rusty name thread with the insults flying back and forth!! I don't get it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

and they continue to allow that rusty name thread with the insults flying back and forth!! I don't get it!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed... this was well written and entertaining... hmmm I wonder which one of the "Intriguing Posters" was a tad sensitive?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why were the original posts deleted by RKrap's wife?

[/QUOTE]

Why are you even on here. 

Nobody likes you. 

Something tells me that is the story of your life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Good read Ache, kinda pissed I didnt make the cut!

kidding lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Who were they?

Can you post it again?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

eIn response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well its still going I see!

first of all never reported anyone ever but one and we all know who and why...unfortunately you just can't kill that fungus it just keeps coming back in another form...all other accusations are just stupidity or the old "if we keep saying it it will be true" stratagem - not very original but we are dealing with limited intelligence here (see Ghosty and Philly Phil)...of course every time I ask for proof of said accusations they come up empty every time-it's amusing as all get out but does have it's limits after all

as for this thread etc...i find it great, entertaining as hell and honored to be a member (tho I really should have been in the first top ten list)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Good read Ache, kinda pissed I didnt make the cut!

kidding lol

Thanks, joe

I actually had one written about you, but I left it out of the final ten

Just an editorial decision I had to make

Sorry about that!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

well its still going I see!

first of all never reported anyone ever but one and we all know who and why...unfortunately you just can't kill that fungus it just keeps coming back in another form...all other accusations are just stupidity or the old "if we keep saying it it will be true" stratagem - not very original but we are dealing with limited intelligence here (see Ghosty and Philly Phil)...of course every time I ask for proof of said accusations they come up empty every time-it's amusing as all get out but does have it's limits after all

as for this thread etc...i find it great, entertaining as hell and honored to be a member (tho I really should have been in the first top ten list)

Nah. If it was still going on with me, I would have mentioned it in your blurb. I'm over it now

Except for your gratuitous "ELI 2 TOM 0" posts, I have nothing against you

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I dont get it either. I wish the mods would just leave us alone

Unless there is a really heinous post that needs to be removed, everything should stand. That's how I feel about it. Let it be like the Wild West in here

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]
    Thanks, joe

I actually had one written about you, but I left it out of the final ten

Just an editorial decision I had to make

Sorry about that!

[/QUOTE]

I understand, business is business lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Agreed... this was well written and entertaining... hmmm I wonder which one of the "Intriguing Posters" was a tad sensitive?

Latest Vegas Snitching Odds (LVSO):

NAS 2-1
    glenr 4-1
    kelvana33 7-1
    Mods acting on their own without prompting from anybody 10-1
    BostonTrollSpanker 100-1
    42AND46 100-1
    CommyContrarian 1000-1
    digger0862 10,000-1
    Paul_K 10,000-1
    TrueChamp 10,000-1
    NEGAME2 10,000-1

Also:

BabeParilli 2-1
    karp's wife 12-1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I understand, business is business lol

It was not an easy decision, Joe. Very last minute too

You missed final cut by JUST that much:)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ummm, I dont recall you posting during that 0-6 period. It was quite obvious you werent around actually and a cause for celebration for most everybody

How did Wes help your team win the SB that year? Oh, please...

[/QUOTE]

go back and search the threads u will find not only did I post but actually started some threads during the 0-6 start...and with Welker did you mean 42 or 46?

[/QUOTE]

You did indeed.  You and Underdog always show up to face the music win or lose.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why were the original posts deleted by RKrap's wife?

[/QUOTE]

Why are you even on here. 

Nobody likes you. 

Something tells me that is the story of your life.

[/QUOTE]

Look, I didn't even get to read this & I found this part funny...  Ahhh, the imaginative.  Nothin' like censorship ta leave it wholly...entirely...completely...fully...and totally and utterly...Up to "The Imaginative."  Ya know, that's what most great art is based on.  Blank canvas, after blank canvas, after blank canvas...  Then someone draws a cube....and we all go, "Ooooo....Ahhhhh."  Is it better or worse...beats me.  Is the vision fuller...or less full.  With that red blotch square, Is that less imaginative or More Imaginative.  Room for More...Room for less.  And which is which.  Therein lies good art...or bad art.  Beats me, I go fre#k!n' nvts after I spend 2 hours typin' only ta have it deleted. 

But that thing about "art" still mighta been true.  Who knows?  ...these are life's great questions...or statements.  You could end it on a high note...or a low note, with a exclamation point, or just a dash, or a comma probably, even, maybe something maybe nothing...and maybe even something else. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Uhh, this feel right right here Quik
    It's like it's 'sposed to happen this one right here
    Young! God d#-mn..
    .. let me justify my thug on this one right here

[Verse One: Jay-Z]
    It goes one o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock rock
    Five six seven o'clock, eight o'clock rock
    Eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock, the party bout to pop
    Then - Roc-A-Fella y'all, it's your boy S. Dot
    And I ain't never been to jail; I ain't never pay a n#-gga
    to do no dirt for me I was scared to do myself
    I will never tell even if it means sittin in a cell
    I ain't never ran, never will
    I ain't never been smacked; a n#-gga better keep his hands
    to himself or get clapped for what's under that man's belt
    I never asked for nothin I don't demand of myself
    Honesty, loyalty, friends and then wealth
    Death before dishonor and I tell you what else
    I tighten my belt 'fore I beg for help

"Justify My Thug"   ~Jay-Z

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ya gotta love the mods consistency in being inconsistent.  They never waiver.

Sections
Shortcuts