Most Intriguing Posters II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Most Intriguing Posters II

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I know some posters were a little upset with the content but whether you liked the OP or not the one thing you have to admit is that Ache has a good writing style and is always ineteresting to read.

Thank you, jri. I appreciate that

Looking forward to the next installment. As much as I enjoy reading your prose my guilty pleasure is reading the reations to said musings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WVR5_ILPI

ok smart guy!   Lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL Nicely done, Babe

Not quite TFB quality. He'd have angled the head to the body more seamlessly and written a funnier caption

But really good job. I mean it too. Very funny

PS I like how youre trying to dismiss me by labeling me the forum gossip. Labeling is a handy message board tool. I use it all the time myself. A simple form of ridicule, but effective if repeated often enough

Not gonna work on me though. I only know one way of posting, and I am not about to change now

Dont let that stop you however

Haha!!  Just kidding AcheNot, I couldn't resist.  Your sense of humor and writing style is hilarious! 

I like how Babe is getting involved in the photoshops on here, cracks me up. Good job Babe!

There's a lot of funny people on this forum! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

LMAO!

Well, I guess I asked for that one, huh? lol

Too damn funny, tfb

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LMAO!

Well, I guess I asked for that one, huh? lol

Too damn funny, tfb

LOL!  Yeah, you pretty much asked for that!!

Hey, if you still have a copy of the intriguing posters ll that you wrote please send it to me in a message.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I know some posters were a little upset with the content but whether you liked the OP or not the one thing you have to admit is that Ache has a good writing style and is always ineteresting to read.

Thank you, jri. I appreciate that

Looking forward to the next installment. As much as I enjoy reading your prose my guilty pleasure is reading the reactions to said musings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WVR5_ILPI

ok smart guy!   Lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL Nicely done, Babe

Not quite TFB quality. He'd have angled the head to the body more seamlessly and written a funnier caption

But really good job. I mean it too. Very funny

PS I like how youre trying to dismiss me by labeling me the forum gossip. Labeling is a handy message board tool. I use it all the time myself. A simple form of ridicule, but effective if repeated often enough

Not gonna work on me though. I only know one way of posting, and I am not about to change now

Dont let that stop you however

Haha!!  Just kidding AcheNot, I couldn't resist.  Your sense of humor and writing style is hilarious! 

I like how Babe is getting involved in the photoshops on here, cracks me up. Good job Babe!

There's a lot of funny people on this forum! 

I just do them quick and dirty to make a point TFB12. As always, you are the master.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I just do them quick and dirty to make a point TFB12. As always, you are the master.

You might do them quick and dirty but they are very effective!  That's what counts!! LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hey, if you still have a copy of the intriguing posters ll that you wrote please send it to me in a message.

Sent

I have a feeling it arrived as one giant paragraph though. Hopefully not, but I think it did

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sent

I have a feeling it arrived as one giant paragraph though. Hopefully not, but I think it did

Cool, thanks.  I might do something with it here.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Haha! That was great. Thanks Ache and TFB for reposting!  

I've said it before, anytime I am called an idiot by somebody who thinks BB or Robert Kraft are idiots, well then I feel smarter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Haha! That was great. Thanks Ache and TFB for reposting!  

I've said it before, anytime I am called an idiot by somebody who thinks BB or Robert Kraft are idiots, well then I feel smarter.

Well said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Will return shortly

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm saving that. It's a classic!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm back.  After a quick search I present the first edition Achenot wrote.

Same instructions, right click on image. Choose view image. Elarge image. Enjoy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I don't get it...Both Top 10's have perhaps a 2, maybe 3 outta 10 to Success vs. Not Svck Ratio.  If you're wondering where ya stand, -ugggh, I don' f#ck!n know-   Didn't the 1st 1 slander old geezers being shameful, justa hit on the token blonde, ultimately to laud a hypocrite because he was a selfiiishly Marxist.  How'd the other 1 work out?  It had ten names that included babe, TP, any Jets troll alive, the token colts fan, and a cut and paste genius as 5 outta the 10 greatest alive. 

...I like it.

....let's do better.

...DON'T ANYONE EVER INCLUDE ME ON A "gOOD pOSTER" lIST...I WILL slam your high brow sophmoric bvtt-kissing elitism.

I like to make friends...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoratLikePats. Show BoratLikePats's posts

I love US and A.

But is strange I think people want make lists.

Stalin keep lists.

Putin keep lists.

NSA/KGB keep lists.

Not to trust.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Same instructions, right click on image. Choose view image. Elarge image. Enjoy!

Typical homer stupidity from a homer stupido.

The homers get their balls washed and the BB critics get slammed.

His sense of humor gives a homer wood, and anybody with a brain the hebe-jeebies. Basically, he's a weird-homer-loving-gossip-talk-clown.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

I don't get it...Both Top 10's have perhaps a 2, maybe 3 outta 10 to Success vs. Not Svck Ratio.  If you're wondering where ya stand, -ugggh, I don' f#ck!n know-   Didn't the 1st 1 slander old geezers being shameful, justa hit on the token blonde, ultimately to laud a hypocrite because he was a selfiiishly Marxist.  How'd the other 1 work out?  It had ten names that included babe, TP, any Jets troll alive, the token colts fan, and a cut and paste genius as 5 outta the 10 greatest alive. 

...I like it.

....let's do better.

...DON'T ANYONE EVER INCLUDE ME ON A "gOOD pOSTER" lIST...I WILL slam your high brow sophmoric bvtt-kissing elitism.

I like to make friends...

Valid points, especially the one about doing better

Please dont confuse the Most Intriguing Posters List (MIPL) though with a "good poster" list

Theyre two different things

BabeParilli, for instance, made it to the first MIPL, and he is easily the worst poster on the entire board. Has been for years. (And a hasbeen for years too actually)

The only thing Babe is "best" at is making an idiot of himself

While there are top quality posters on both MIPLs, not all posters listed are among this forum's elite. Babe is just the most glaring example of the latter

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to BoratLikePats' comment:

I love US and A.

But is strange I think people want make lists.

Stalin keep lists.

Putin keep lists.

NSA/KGB keep lists.

Not to trust.

Forbes Magazine make list

Princeton Review make list

Mr Blackwell make list

List help focus mind

Focus mind = sound mind

List good

You big mistake

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Typical homer stupidity from a homer stupido.

The homers get their balls washed and the BB critics get slammed.

His sense of humor gives a homer wood, and anybody with a brain the hebe-jeebies. Basically, he's a weird-homer-loving-gossip-talk-clown.

I dont know who all these "homers" are that are in your head, Babe. Only you do, and youre a nut

The last person in this forum who should be using the term "ballwasher" is a TommyBoy toadyboy like you

And the only time you "get wood" anymore is when you make a bulk purchase at Lumber Liquidators

You old goat

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Nice try, tfb. Thanks

The mods wont have it though

I'd write to ask why they deleted (twice now), but they dont return my emails anymore

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

still don't get why I wasn't on this first list...and at the top for that matter!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

still don't get why I wasn't on this first list...and at the top for that matter!!

Do me  favor if you would jints? I have the buffoon Ache on ignore. Please alert me if he ever posts anything with a modicum of intelligence to it. I keep thinking that rare as seeing Bigfoot event could happen, but I haven't seen it yet. It's just not worth sorting through all the mindless crap for me to try and witness that possible miracle. You on the other hand enjoy seeing Pats fans making fools of themselves.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hey look!!! Here's a photo of our good pal, Gomez, a/k/a UD6:

Gomez doing what he does best...stirring up the gossip!!! LOL!!!! 

Sections
Shortcuts