Most Intriguing Posters II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Most Intriguing Posters II

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Hey look!!! Here's a photo of our good pal, Gomez, a/k/a UD6:

Gomez doing what he does best...stirring up the gossip!!! LOL!!!! 

You're going to have to clean up your act when critiquing BB's moves if you want a positive review from AcheNut, TP.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

still don't get why I wasn't on this first list...and at the top for that matter!!

Do me  favor if you would jints? I have the buffoon Ache on ignore. Please alert me if he ever posts anything with a modicum of intelligence to it. I keep thinking that rare as seeing Bigfoot event could happen, but I haven't seen it yet. It's just not worth sorting through all the mindless crap for me to try and witness that possible miracle. You on the other hand enjoy seeing Pats fans making fools of themselves.

haha sure Babe!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I'm back.  After a quick search I present the first edition Achenot wrote.

Same instructions, right click on image. Choose view image. Elarge image. Enjoy!

TB12 thanks for reposting.  Funny how almost everyone on the List has the same fault not liking Rusty...Make you want to say Hmmmmm!  If it is Rusty though he nailed his own faults pretty well

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

TB12 thanks for reposting.  Funny how almost everyone on the List has the same fault not liking Rusty...Make you want to say Hmmmmm!  If it is Rusty though he nailed his own faults pretty well

What faults did he call out?

The spiel on Rusty basically says he's a great poster except that he slams Brady too much. That's it. No mention of the innumerable bannings. No mention of him being the #1 most contemptible person here for many many people. No mention of the constant lies.

Yeah, Ache could be Rusty. And if he isn't, he might as well be.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

The spiel on Rusty basically says he's a great poster except that he slams Brady too much. That's it. No mention of the innumerable bannings. No mention of him being the #1 most contemptible person here for many many people. No mention of the constant lies.

He talks about Rusty Highjacking Threads, thinking he's smarter than everyone and being obnoxious.
    Pretty sure it's him...

You Mad Bro?  "What did i do to Pizz you Off This Time Babbbbbbby? Blues Brothers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I also take umbrage with Ache the dork and his knock on wozzy. Just because wozzy isn't a clueless sheeple like you doesn't mean that is a flaw on his part. The flaw is actually, you, dufus.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I also take umbrage with Ache the dork and his knock on wozzy. Just because wozzy isn't a clueless sheeple like you doesn't mean that is a flaw on his part. The flaw is actually, you, dufus.

The more I think about it the more I think it's Rusty and the Funnest part is that TB12 was going back and forth with him and yucking it up like good ole boys, maybe they made up.  I thought they were Ache-ememies???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

And the spiel on you basically says youre a great poster who sucks Brady's balls too much. It's a net positive on you, only youre too dumb to see that. Not a shocker. At this point I expect dumb #### from you, Babe

But anyway let's review: An impartial observer (Tomhab) who has no axe to grind says I "nailed" the Rusty blurb

Meanwhile a prejudiced observer (you) who has more axes to grind than Larry the Lumberjack says I was too soft on Rusty

Hmmm

One opinion says I'm right on, and the other says I am way off. One opinion was arrived at in a fairminded objective way, the other in a one-sided, very subjective way

Whose opinion should I value more here, I wonder? The unbiased one or the biased one?

I cant decide, Babe. What do you think?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Go back and reread the thread, Babe. As soon as wozzy posted that curious opinion on Newtown, you distanced yourself from him. You wanted no part of his Newtown theory. "I have no dog in that hunt", you said. Something like that

If I am wrong, feel free to embrace his nutty idea right now then. Be my guest

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

1) Aches A Lot

Never played a sport in his life, unless you count checkers.  Walks around with a red pen in his pocket protector, ready to correct grammar.  Loves the written word, even in the mindless, incoherent ramblings of his twittee BFF, Commie.  Had his lunch money taken every day by the school bully.  The lesson he took from that experience was to pucker up to internet bullies.  Fails to understand the meaning of "intriguing", prefering instead to pay homage to his girl crush Baba Wawa.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

First of all, I brownbagged it to school every day. Didnt carry lunch money. Just bus fare

Second, I edit with a blue pencil, not a red pen. Get it right please

Third, I have a crush on Joy Behar, not Barbara Walters

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Butt-Ache's pretense of even-handedness is comical.

On Rusty's constant and unhealthy BB ballwashing, the Butt-Ache only calls it:

"BB idolatry". 

On my defense of Rusty's constant attacks on Brady he says:

"His ball washing of Tommy Boy is at times so unmanley that even the other BBWs on the board seek to distance themselves from it. Theme song: Katie Perry's "I kissed Tom's balls and I liked it"".

Butt-Ache is simply Rusty's dumb lying dishonest soulmate. Nobody with a brain is fooled by his homer bias, or doesn't detect his Rusty love. And nobody worth a damn thinks he's funny.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The only butt that's hurting around here today is yours, Babe

Neither you nor Rusty is perfect. Youre both flawed individuals

By my count I listed nine of Rusty's flaws (ten if you include the phony book title which was meant to make fun of his BB love and arrogant board persona)

With you I listed 2-3. So youre right. I wasnt evenhanded at all. If anything, I let you off way too easy

I may have overstated things a little inre your Tommy Toadyism, but I thought it was a funny kind of hyperbole, so I went with it. Thought youd be able to laugh it off. Obviously I was wrong

PS Thanks for bringing up "I Kissed Tom's Balls, and I Liked It". My original offer to post full lyrics still stands. If anyone would like to see them, just ask

You wont have to ask twice

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

The only butt that's hurting around here today is yours, Babe

Neither you nor Rusty is perfect. Youre both flawed individuals

By my count I listed nine of Rusty's flaws (ten if you include the phony book title which was meant to make fun of his BB love and arrogant board persona)

With you I listed 2-3. So youre right. I wasnt evenhanded at all. If anything, I let you off way too easy

I may have overstated things a little inre your Tommy Toadyism, but I thought it was a funny kind of hyperbole, so I went with it. Thought youd be able to laugh it off. Obviously I was wrong

PS Thanks for bringing up "I Kissed Tom's Balls, and I Liked It". My original offer to post full lyrics still stands. If anyone would like to see them, just ask

You wont have to ask twice

PLEASE DO!...LMFAO!...those I'd love to see!

Greeat job Ache...keep it rollin'!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

What in the world?  Why would I report anything? 

Well, last year you were at the head of the parade, banging the drum, urging others here to follow your lead and file abuse reports against Rusty, remember? Real breach of forum protocol IMO. Tattling on your fellow posters is never good form. Even worse, encouraging others

So this snitching stuff isnt new to you, the incredulous "Who me?" tone in your above message notwithstanding

I'm surprised actually that your odds arent lower than they are. Based on your history, you should be at 3-2 or even money

Having said that, the smart money right now is on "mods acting on their own without  prompting from anybody". Good payoff at 10-1

LMAO.

NAS aka never-actually-shotapuck is the forums undisputed biggest biach.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

PLEASE DO!...LMFAO!...those I'd love to see!

Greeat job Ache...keep it rollin'!

Sorry, Mel. I posted it, but it got deleted

I'm getting used to that treatment around here

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

This coming from a stadium janitor!

Here's my favorite HOTLUNCH interaction:

HOTLUNCH:  I know so much more than you.

NAS:  This is ridiculous.  Oh, yeah, and my dad can beat up your dad.

HOTLUNCH:  Dude, I can't believe you went there.  Saying stuff about my father?  My father is in the hospital.  Man, you're cold. 

NAS:  It wasn't really about your father, whom clearly I don't know.  It was pointing out how absurd your statements of superiority are.

HOTLUNCH:  Low blow, man.  You know what?  You're a real jerk.

NAS:  Come down off the cross, JC.

--

He actually made a week long deal about me disrespecting his father.  The truth is that he was upset about me labeling him a stadium janitor and even more upset about me not being impressed that he watched practice.  So dumb.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

This coming from a stadium janitor!

Here's my favorite HOTLUNCH interaction:

HOTLUNCH:  I know so much more than you.

NAS:  This is ridiculous.  Oh, yeah, and my dad can beat up your dad.

HOTLUNCH:  Dude, I can't believe you went there.  Saying stuff about my father?  My father is in the hospital.  Man, you're cold. 

NAS:  It wasn't really about your father, whom clearly I don't know.  It was pointing out how absurd your statements of superiority are.

HOTLUNCH:  Low blow, man.  You know what?  You're a real jerk.

NAS:  Come down off the cross, JC.

--

He actually made a week long deal about me disrespecting his father.  The truth is that he was upset about me labeling him a stadium janitor and even more upset about me not being impressed that he watched practice.  So dumb.

LMAO ..

Sure snitch.  Come on down to T.O. and see what I do for the Leafs. Not that there's anything wrong with people doing that type of work that's just not me. 

Besides, looks like you have bigger problems then me on this forum. Exposed from all angles for the clown you are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

2/1 odds lololol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Besides, looks like you have bigger problems then me on this forum. Exposed from all angles for the clown you are.

I have no problems on this forum.  I couldn't possibly care less if it disappeared tomorrow.  I come here to read quality insight, keep up on the latest news and interact with fun Pats fans.  And to laugh at people like you and Rusty Trombone.

I don't boast of saying hello to a player passing by as I pick up popcorn boxes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Hahaha... A little butthurt are we? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

2/1 odds Lmao

Sections
Shortcuts