Most Intriguing Posters II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Most Intriguing Posters II

In response to carawaydj's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Ummm, I dont recall you posting during that 0-6 period. It was quite obvious you werent around actually and a cause for celebration for most everybody

How did Wes help your team win the SB that year? Oh, please...

go back and search the threads u will find not only did I post but actually started some threads during the 0-6 start...and with Welker did you mean 42 or 46?

You did indeed.  You and Underdog always show up to face the music win or lose.

thank you Caraway!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

well its still going I see!

first of all never reported anyone ever but one and we all know who and why...unfortunately you just can't kill that fungus it just keeps coming back in another form...all other accusations are just stupidity or the old "if we keep saying it it will be true" stratagem - not very original but we are dealing with limited intelligence here (see Ghosty and Philly Phil)...of course every time I ask for proof of said accusations they come up empty every time-it's amusing as all get out but does have it's limits after all

as for this thread etc...i find it great, entertaining as hell and honored to be a member (tho I really should have been in the first top ten list)

Nah. If it was still going on with me, I would have mentioned it in your blurb. I'm over it now

Except for your gratuitous "ELI 2 TOM 0" posts, I have nothing against you

I like u too Ache

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

first of all never reported anyone ever but one and we all know who and why...unfortunately you just can't kill that fungus it just keeps coming back in another form...all other accusations are just stupidity or the old "if we keep saying it it will be true" stratagem - not very original but we are dealing with limited intelligence here (see Ghosty and Philly Phil)...of course every time I ask for proof of said accusations they come up empty every time-it's amusing as all get out but does have it's limits after all

as for this thread etc...i find it great, entertaining as hell and honored to be a member (tho I really should have been in the first top ten list)

Nah. If it was still going on with me, I would have mentioned it in your blurb. I'm over it now

I like u too Ache

Awwwwww.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WVR5_ILPI

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I like u too Ache

Awwwwww.   

however I don't like you Phil....ur an ***hole : )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

When it comes to hilarity and entertainment, Ache trumps all.  Well done, sir.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Oh, he is good!  He is funny!  I like him as a poster, he cracks me up!  But trumps all?  Top 5, imo! Maybe even top 2 or 3.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I like u too Ache

Awwwwww.   

Awwwwww. Panties in a bunch?  Pretty soon there will be leaves to rake and you will get your allowance. Did you work today? Your off early. 2 pm on the island yes?   What do you think of your sound effect?  I think it's great. Bet you will see a lot more of it. Maybe you can report me like you admitted to reporting rusty. You know to keep him from ruining the board. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I like u too Ache

Awwwwww.   

Awwwwww. Panties in a bunch?  Pretty soon there will be leaves to rake and you will get your allowance. Did you work today? Your off early. 2 pm on the island yes?   What do you think of your sound effect?  I think it's great. Bet you will see a lot more of it. Maybe you can report me like you admitted to reporting rusty. You know to keep him from ruining the board. 

Philly Phil get some new material all you do is repeat the same things over and over and over....

boooooorrrriiiiinnnngg!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Thank you, Mob

Go, Hokies!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Oh, he is good!  He is funny!  I like him as a poster, he cracks me up!  But trumps all?  Top 5, imo! Maybe even top 2 or 3.

Yeah, number one is too lofty for me. Top 5 is too actually, but I'll take it

Thank you, TFB:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Yeah, number one is too lofty for me. Top 5 is too actually, but I'll take it

Thank you, TFB:)

I should have copied the post. It was well written. The mega tool part was spot on as well and I have this great sound effect now!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I like u too Ache

Awwwwww.   

You like Rusty's buddy, but not Phil?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Agreed... this was well written and entertaining... hmmm I wonder which one of the "Intriguing Posters" was a tad sensitive?

Latest Vegas Snitching Odds (LVSO):

NAS 2-1
    glenr 4-1
    kelvana33 7-1
    Mods acting on their own without prompting from anybody 10-1
    BostonTrollSpanker 100-1
    42AND46 100-1
    CommyContrarian 1000-1
    digger0862 10,000-1
    Paul_K 10,000-1
    TrueChamp 10,000-1
    NEGAME2 10,000-1

Also:

BabeParilli 2-1
    karp's wife 12-1

What in the world?  Why would I report anything? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

"Oh, tell us more Ache, Then what did he say?"

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/reu-the-view_zps6c7f136e.jpg

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Agreed... this was well written and entertaining... hmmm I wonder which one of the "Intriguing Posters" was a tad sensitive?

NAS 2-1
    glenr 4-1
    kelvana33 7-1
    BostonTrollSpanker 100-1
    42AND46 100-1
    CommyContrarian 1000-1
    digger0862 10,000-1
    Paul_K 10,000-1
    TrueChamp 10,000-1
    NEGAME2 10,000-1

Also:

BabeParilli 2-1
    karp's wife 12-1

I didn't even see this idiot's OP before it was gone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

and they continue to allow that rusty name thread with the insults flying back and forth!! I don't get it!

I wish I was able to see it  :(  I always enjoyed these types of threads

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

and they continue to allow that rusty name thread with the insults flying back and forth!! I don't get it!

I wish I was able to see it  :(  I always enjoyed these types of threads

I know some posters were a little upset with the content but whether you liked the OP or not the one thing you have to admit is that Ache has a good writing style and is always ineteresting to read.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

NAS 2-1
    glenr 4-1
    kelvana33 7-1
    BostonTrollSpanker 100-1
    42AND46 100-1
    CommyContrarian 1000-1
    digger0862 10,000-1
    Paul_K 10,000-1
    TrueChamp 10,000-1
    NEGAME2 10,000-1

Also:

BabeParilli 2-1
    karp's wife 12-1

don't worry NAS I wouldn't and didn't but some yahoos here believe what they want...they figure if they keep saying it it will be true and/or they will get other yahoos to believe it too

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

"Oh, tell us more Ache, Then what did he say?"

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/reu-the-view_zps6c7f136e.jpg

LOL Nicely done, Babe

Not quite TFB quality. He'd have angled the head to the body more seamlessly and written a funnier caption

But really good job. I mean it too. Very funny

PS I like how youre trying to dismiss me by labeling me the forum gossip. Labeling is a handy message board tool. I use it all the time myself. A simple form of ridicule, but effective if repeated often enough

Not gonna work on me though. I only know one way of posting, and I am not about to change now

Dont let that stop you however

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, last year you were at the head of the parade, banging the drum, urging others here to follow your lead and file abuse reports against Rusty, remember? Real breach of forum protocol IMO. Tattling on your fellow posters is never good form. Even worse, encouraging others

So this snitching stuff isnt new to you, the incredulous "Who me?" tone in your above message notwithstanding

I'm surprised actually that your odds arent lower than they are. Based on your history, you should be at 3-2 or even money

Having said that, the smart money right now is on "mods acting on their own without  prompting from anybody". Good payoff at 10-1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I should have copied the post. It was well written. The mega tool part was spot on as well and I have this great sound effect now!  

I included it for you, so I'm pleased to know you like it and are putting it to good use lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

Didn't see the list.    Didn't miss anything I'm sure.

Aches A Lot has me confused with Rim Job.  I'm not him.  Coo, coo, ca choo. But then, Ache's powers of observation are limited.   He claims amnesia on some of the most offensive Commie posts, yet he had him on his first list.

Here are my 2 most intriguing posters (neither seem to post anymore):

1) Patsfan1966 (or something like that).  Guy sounded pretty bright but had to be talked off the ledge for taking a job for less money.  I find it intriguing that someone who sounded so bright seemed blindsided by reality.

2) Sod     The guy could cross the line for being offensive, but when he kept it between the lines he was very funny and clever.   So, I find him intriguing in the way some comics test boundaries.

My guess is that there was nothing at all "intriguing" about Ache's list.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I know some posters were a little upset with the content but whether you liked the OP or not the one thing you have to admit is that Ache has a good writing style and is always ineteresting to read.

Thank you, jri. I appreciate that

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:

Didn't see the list.    Didn't miss anything I'm sure.

Aches A Lot has me confused with Rim Job.  I'm not him.  Coo, coo, ca choo. But then, Ache's powers of observation are limited.   He claims amnesia on some of the most offensive Commie posts, yet he had him on his first list.

Here are my 2 most intriguing posters (neither seem to post anymore):

1) Patsfan1966 (or something like that).  Guy sounded pretty bright but had to be talked off the ledge for taking a job for less money.  I find it intriguing that someone who sounded so bright seemed blindsided by reality.

2) Sod     The guy could cross the line for being offensive, but when he kept it between the lines he was very funny and clever.   So, I find him intriguing in the way some comics test boundaries.

My guess is that there was nothing at all "intriguing" about Ache's list.

Wrong again, dummy. Commie didnt make the first list. He made the second one though

Too bad you missed it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Thank you, jri. I appreciate that

Looking forward to the next installment. As much as I enjoy reading your prose my guilty pleasure is reading the reations to said musings.

Sections
Shortcuts