Most Intriguing Posters of 2013 Power Rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Most Intriguing Posters of 2013 Power Rankings

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I didn't even make the list? Whatever, I'm going to go make my own list. And mine is going to have strippers in it.

You know what, forget the list, i'm heading to the strip club.

I thought the same.. but, I am not confrontational nor make posts that are "awesome" in some respects.  Make my points and be a happy Pats' fan!

You are a good poster.  I enjoy the things you share here.

THANKS for the kudos.  I am certain there are others who feel the same.  With so many different posters here, tough to pick 'em out as a Top 10 list.  Even though some are clearly memorable all the time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I didn't even make the list? Whatever, I'm going to go make my own list. And mine is going to have strippers in it.

I thought the same.. but, I am not confrontational nor make posts that are "awesome" in some respects.  Make my points and be a happy Pats' fan!

THANKS for the kudos.  I am certain there are others who feel the same.  With so many different posters here, tough to pick 'em out as a Top 10 list.  Even though some are clearly memorable all the time.

You just hit 9k, well done.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Adam Lanza was actually killed at his home and his body dumped there by the (not the government, this shadow government) shooters who commited the massacre to get guns taken away from citizens...

That about sums it up btw, not only has intense gun legislation begun but so has legislation to determine the mental health of every citizen, whether people are fit to live among us, own guns, and whether people should be forced to medicate by our government mandated health care.  

Sounds like something Orwell wrote doesn't it... but then you don't know who I'm talking about or you think he was some radical commie conspiracy theorist.  

You'll have a great future in the Department Of Homeland Security's propaganda wing... hmmm, homeland... where have we hear that before... "homeland?" 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Adam Lanza was actually killed at his home and his body dumped there by the (not the government, this shadow government) shooters who commited the massacre to get guns taken away from citizens...

That about sums it up btw, not only has intense gun legislation begun but so has legislation to determine the mental health of every citizen, whether people are fit to live among us, own guns, and whether people should be forced to medicate by our government mandated health care.  

Sounds like something Orwell wrote doesn't it... but then you don't know who I'm talking about or you think he was some radical commie conspiracy theorist.  

You'll have a great future in the Department Of Homeland Security's propaganda wing... hmmm, homeland... where have we hear that before... "homeland?" 

Reading through most of this I would agree that several of the posters should be forced to medicate...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I didn't make it either 49, can I be on your list, I'll bring flapjacks

You're definitely worth reading PE. The same can't be said for many.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah I'm a real nut job, 

No, you're not. You're also not a sheeple.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

THANKS.  Wish I could change the avatar to reflect my longevity..  it is a great feather in one's cap to get up there in post count over so many "years" and not all in one year, let alone a few months.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I didn't make it either 49, can I be on your list, I'll bring flapjacks

You're definitely worth reading PE. The same can't be said for many.

I agree!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You are worth the read bill.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Reading through most of this I would agree that several of the posters should be forced to medicate...

The government will decide this soon enough, do your own research, don't believe me, but before you cast aspersions, do the research yourself.  Start with this;

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2012/03/the_anti_protest_bill_signed_by_barack_obama_is_a_quiet_attack_on_free_speech_.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

agcsbill is one of the better posters here, imo. Never falls to the level of name calling or aruging. Posts a good opinon and has a good football mind, great fan

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoratLikePats. Show BoratLikePats's posts

Stalin.  He keep lists.

I glad I not on lists.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

The government will decide this soon enough, do your own research, don't believe me, but before you cast aspersions, do the research yourself.  Start with this;

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2012/03/the_anti_protest_bill_signed_by_barack_obama_is_a_quiet_attack_on_free_speech_.html

Wozzy, I was not referring to you, I enjoy what you post (I apparently don't read up enough on what the government is doing). I was talking about the same old constant bit@hing that certain posters do about other posters, thinking that maybe, just maybe, the other guy will get it and admit they are wrong. Those are the ones who need medicating. Hopefully the government will intervene, and not with legal weed...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

How many more of these ranking the posters threads are we going to have? Talk football or get off the forum.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to BoratLikePats' comment:

Stalin.  He keep lists.

I glad I not on lists.

Don't worry, you're on a list all right. The Institute keeps very detailed records. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You are worth the read bill.

THANKS.  At least you do while Meadowland Mike has me on ignore.  I guess I make too much sense for him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to BoratLikePats' comment:

Stalin.  He keep lists.

I glad I not on lists.

Santa's asking.. did you get your bag of coal or did he have you on the wrong list?  LOL  (-;

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Got it. Realized it was you on the other thread.  Welcome back!

No surprise you welcome back a fellow hate speecher.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to mellswitts' comment:

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Jesus H. Christ. You think I'm bustchise too? I own two Patriots jerseys and a plethora of other gear/memorabilia. 

The Brady basher has brainwashed a lot of you.

sure ok, bustchise.

And I am the most incredible poster on these threads...Bustchise keeps trying to kill me off but I keep coming back...

THE LAFFIN' LIZARD DOESN'T LIE AND DOESN'T DIE!!!!!

A MelsWitt impostor, folks.^^^

Likely Bustchise with a day off from the movie theater.  Pathetic.

Bwahahahahahahahahaa!  Pathetic Rustyie and his obsession with all who is Bustchise.  Can't be made up.  Just can't.  Running the free world from home today, Mr President?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

There are so many great and fun posters on this forum, that's one reason why I don't like to post favorite poster lists because I feel I would leave someone out who I really enjoy here.  I think rkarp gets a bad rap by some here, I really like what he shares.  I think most lists should include PatsEng, Pezz, ATJ, TripleOG, to name a few. There are so many good/fun posters here. 

Hey Achenot, if you can continue on with a 11-20 power ranking list you would earn one of these...

LOL!

I agree with you and Muz that there are more than just 10 "intriguing" posters on the board. I like everybody, but I dont have a "fix" on them all. Some are easier to write blurbs about than others. Bigger personalities stand out

Ten seemed like a nice round number to end with. I will think about extending the list. Pithy blurb writing is trickier than it looks though:)

PS Gif is awesome, baby! Thank you. I treasure it

Sections
Shortcuts