Most Intriguing Posters of 2013 Power Rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Most Intriguing Posters of 2013 Power Rankings

Intriguing thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I didn't even make the list? Whatever, I'm going to go make my own list. And mine is going to have strippers in it.

You know what, forget the list, i'm heading to the strip club.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow.  I'm thrilled I didn't make this list.  I never want to be in the Top 10 of any list that has Rusty Trombone #1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And nobody bashed me here???? my ego, my ego........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Thanks for the nomination. If there is an associated monetary reward, I'll take a discount for cash. We need to have a banquet, I nominate ATJ as our MC.

The problem with a list like this is you leave folks out. Some good, intelligent posters like prolate and PatsEng (even if I disagree with them often, still smart guys), ATJ and the draft guys like MB and LowIQ. There are many others that aren't here as much that are very good as well.

Finally, need some eye candy, so please invite NEGame to the banquet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't even make the list? Whatever, I'm going to go make my own list. And mine is going to have strippers in it.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't make it either 49, can I be on your list, I'll bring flapjacks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks for the nomination. If there is an associated monetary reward, I'll take a discount for cash. We need to have a banquet, I nominate ATJ as our MC.

The problem with a list like this is you leave folks out. Some good, intelligent posters like prolate and PatsEng (even if I disagree with them often, still smart guys), ATJ and the draft guys like MB and LowIQ. There are many others that aren't here as much that are very good as well.

[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks Muzz I like you too. I can actually have conversations with you that *gasp* actually stick to the conversation at hand and don't derail to name calling, same with True

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Well Done Sir

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

I must say that I am a little bit disapponted that I didn't make the list.

Somebody has to slap you guys around a little and get you back to thinking in reality not fantasy like you always do.

You know how you guys are already setting yourselves up for failure by discussing 'the injury excuse"before the pats even loss in the playoffs and because I like to discuss SPYGATE every now and again.

I've forgotten more about the greatest game ever played then most of you think you currently know.facts are facts gang!

Hey leon finally got here??? Oh i get it - you finally sobered up from celebrating your teams 8-8 season!!!! but let me guess - your still hoarse from yelling J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

I must say that I am a little bit disapponted that I didn't make the list.

Somebody has to slap you guys around a little and get you back to thinking in reality not fantasy like you always do.

You know how you guys are already setting yourselves up for failure by discussing 'the injury excuse"before the pats even loss in the playoffs and because I like to discuss SPYGATE every now and again.

I've forgotten more about the greatest game ever played then most of you think you currently know.facts are facts gang!

[/QUOTE]

If the list was for the most inane posters you would be right at the top of the list.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Gee, thanks, Muz; MC of a banquet where many in attendance would define 'admirable restraint' as merely stabbing one another with their salad fork.  As you once said, "What could possibly go wrong?" 

Otherwise, thanks for the mention, Muz. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey CC thanks for the vote of confidence! your support throughout the years is greatly appreciated!

[/QUOTE]

And thanks to you leon for being the comic relief of the forum!!! Were you lucky enough to get wet in Rexys gatorade bath for going 8-8 and missing playoffs completely???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Yeah I'm a real nut job, meanwhile while you were sleeping, the bill turned law H.R. 347 taking away the right of free speech and to protest was passed.  Feel free to go to the government's own website to verify.

So it's no longer legal to protest, what those Occupy people were doing while annoying and likely to get them pepper sprayed, at least they had the legal right to do it and get out of jail, no more...  but hey as long as you think that Newtown Connecticut thing had no effect on legislation and policy you can ignore the actual facts from the thread in question and continue to call me a crazed conspiracy nut.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned...

Again proving that you people will believe in ghosts, mermaids, lochness monsters, angels, faith healing, miracles and a god who sits on a cloud smiling down at you but an actual conspiracy of men is unbelieveable.

Baaah sheep, baaaah

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There are so many great and fun posters on this forum, that's one reason why I don't like to post favorite poster lists because I feel I would leave someone out who I really enjoy here.  I think rkarp gets a bad rap by some here, I really like what he shares.  I think most lists should include PatsEng, Pezz, ATJ, TripleOG, to name a few. There are so many good/fun posters here. 

Hey Achenot, if you can continue on with a 11-20 power ranking list you would earn one of these...

LOL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here is a list of the Most Intriguing Forum Posters of 2013 power ranked from 1-10:

1) Rusty - His detractors love to hate him, but I swear if he just adopted a more orthodox/reverent view of Tom Brady, then all the other things he is routinely bashed for (ie, namecalling, thread hijacking, know-it-all-ism, giant ego, BB idolatry and so on) would be overlooked or at the very least more tolerated...If he seems like he's always here, it's because, well, he is never not here...Refuses to be talked down to by anyone he perceives to be his intellectual inferior, which come to think of it, is all of us...Presently working on a memoir of his experience here on the board. Tentative title: "In Defense of BB: Bludgeoning Trolls, Irrationals, and Millenials in the Free Agency and Salary Cap Era"...Biggest fault: Hello? His anti-Brady harangues are legendary, but even for someone like me who sees merit in some of the tirades, they are just too much...Nickname: The Czar of Message Boarding

2) BabeParilli - Has reputation for being a grouchy, old sourpuss, but dont believe the hype...Most famous for abruptly retiring from the board one day and then abruptly unretiring the very next day. He's done it like seven times already. If/when he does it again, just say,"Yeah, right. Seeya tomorrow, Babe"...If Rusty Bashing were some kind of bacterial infection, then Babe might have to be considered Patient Zero. Technically not the first to bash Rusty, I suppose, but nobody does it better or with a truer sense of purpose than Babe does...Biggest fault: Hello? His ballwashing of Tommy Boy is at times so unmanly that even the other BBWs on the board seek to distance themselves from it...Theme song: Katie Perry's "I Kissed Tom's Balls, and I Liked It". (Full lyrics posted on demand)

3) Wozzy - Generally speaking, a voice of reason, optimism, and occasional wisdom on a board often dominated by bombast, flat ulence, folly, and doom. His levelheaded football analysis is welcome especially on days when others here are flipping out at the latest crisis affecting the NEP. Some like to rock the boat. Wozzy seems more inclined toward steadying it...Biggest fault: Well, a week or two ago in a thread titled "Gronk's Replacement", Wozzy had this to say about the Newtown tragedy:

Yes, innocent people died that day, but the true perpetrators of what was really a ritual murder and an attempt to steal our civil liberties one inch at a time are still at large

Ever since, every time I read one of his posts, the following (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU ) starts playing in my head...

4) rkarp - Our very own Patriots Insider *groan* with his very own Harvard Business School degree *groan*...Most famous for 1) Making bets with fellow posters/Losing the bets/But then posting threads insisting that he won the bets...and 2) Posting rumors about the Pats, almost all of which turn out to be false. In November however he did accurately predict Tommy Kelly being placed on IR (blind squirrel/acorn theory, anyone?), a prediction that made him a hero to Rusty Bashers everywhere...Biggest fault: Hello? Dude is a shameless namedropper. THUD! That's the sound rkarp makes every time he drops the name of a semi-famous person he wants you all to think he is good buddies with...

5) TexasPat - Genial wingnut from (I believe) the Houston area. My mind's eye pictures him looking like Mack Brown's slightly younger brother...Most famous for his weekly in-season threads of original material (ie, Patriot Report Card & Pix of the Week). He also fancies himself a draft guru of sorts (think Mel Kiper but with less flamboyant hair), and every year he produces a damn good Mock Draft (think Mike Mayock minus the annoying lisp)...Biggest fault: His annnual explosion on draft night when the Pats select someone not on his personal Big Board is as predictable as it is seismic. I think he gets ripshit or something because the Pats do not consult him before making their pick. Look for him to explode again in April, okay? It's a longstanding tradition here and really kind of a hoot

6) TFB12 - Affable Pats fan/Welker apologist from Nevada and one of the more popular  posters in the forum. Most famous for his masterful Photoshop work that everyone loves...high quality stuff that deserves a wider audience than this forum provides...Biggest Faults: 1) Still defends the indefensible: Welker's drop in SB46. 2) Seems more preoccupied thesedays with ongoing feuds with Rusty and Rally than he is in Patriots talk, and as a result his good guy image has taken a slight hit. No biggie though

7) The Butchise Family of Sock Puppets - Jets fan who alledgedly posts under various screen names (MeadowlandMike, Bungalow-Bill, UncleRico to name a few), who has been beat down so bad over the years by his team's abject failures that he has made it his mission in life to antagonize Pats fans here everyday, presumably because the team they support wins all the time, and he hates it. (Hey, Butchise, "your jealousy is delicious")...Famous for starting threads lauding the Jets for rising all the way up to number 12 on the ESPN Power rankings. Apparently in Butchise's World, being number 12 is something to brag about. Wow, talk about small victories, huh?...Biggest Fault: Hello? Stockpiling a million sock puppet accounts is pretty goony, but so is his fixation on Rusty. Many of you suffer from the latter affliction though, so in a way Butchise is no better/no worse than a lot of you here

8) zbelllino - If the polling feature still worked - it doesnt of course (Thank you, dottie/Youre doing a great job/Keep up the good work), but if it did - and I asked the question "Who is the most astute forum poster", it's a good bet that the sainted zbellino (aka Professor zBizzle) would win. The smooth, brainy Prof Z has been lecturing eloquently here on the State of the Patriots and of the NFL since way back in 2006. Seems like a pretty cool dude to me. The kind of teacher youd invite to your dorm party...Biggest fault: Last year he led a Let's Put Rusty On Ignore campaign that bombed. It fizzled out before it even got started. Hell, some of Babe's retirements lasted longer than this thing did. I tried to warn him that it wouldnt work, but my message never made it up the Ivory Tower, I guess...

9) Muzzwell - Ive always thought of Muzzwell as an underrated poster on the board, but a month or two ago in the "Best Forum Posters" thread, he got so many mentions, I'm starting to think he may be a little overrated right now. But whatever...Well informed, articulate, precise/to the point, and often very funny. What's not to like about ol' Muzz?...Biggest fault: None. Muzz rules!

10) UD6 - Giant Peyton Manning rumpswab from Indianapolis...The letters "UD" dont stand for "Ultimate Do uchebag", I dont think, but that doesnt stop the old timers here on the board from treating him like he is one. I'm fairly new around here, so I dont quite understand all the vitriol directed his way, but I take it that during the Spygate era, he was a real equine posterior to everyone, and the old regulars here havent forgotten...No longer "intriguing" really, so he doesnt belong on this prestigious list, but I included him anyway for the fun of it and for the thrill of calling him a "UD"...Biggest fault: Hello? Too many to mention...

[/QUOTE]

Hey wait a minute! Wait just a cotton picking minute! Where am I???? JintsFan the man the myth the legend? Ultimate Defender of all things Eli? The font of knowledge wit charm and a helluva good guy? I gotta be Top 5. I am HIGHLY offended Sir!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey wait a minute! Wait just a cotton picking minute! Where am I???? JintsFan the man the myth the legend? Ultimate Defender of all things Eli? The font of knowledge wit charm and a helluva good guy? I gotta be Top 5. I am HIGHLY offended Sir!

[/QUOTE]

You lost all street cred when you stopped using the avatar I made for you, lol!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is a list of the Most Intriguing Forum Posters of 2013 power ranked from 1-10:

1) Rusty - His detractors love to hate him, but I swear if he just adopted a more orthodox/reverent view of Tom Brady, then all the other things he is routinely bashed for (ie, namecalling, thread hijacking, know-it-all-ism, giant ego, BB idolatry and so on) would be overlooked or at the very least more tolerated...If he seems like he's always here, it's because, well, he is never not here...Refuses to be talked down to by anyone he perceives to be his intellectual inferior, which come to think of it, is all of us...Presently working on a memoir of his experience here on the board. Tentative title: "In Defense of BB: Bludgeoning Trolls, Irrationals, and Millenials in the Free Agency and Salary Cap Era"...Biggest fault: Hello? His anti-Brady harangues are legendary, but even for someone like me who sees merit in some of the tirades, they are just too much...Nickname: The Czar of Message Boarding

2) BabeParilli - Has reputation for being a grouchy, old sourpuss, but dont believe the hype...Most famous for abruptly retiring from the board one day and then abruptly unretiring the very next day. He's done it like seven times already. If/when he does it again, just say,"Yeah, right. Seeya tomorrow, Babe"...If Rusty Bashing were some kind of bacterial infection, then Babe might have to be considered Patient Zero. Technically not the first to bash Rusty, I suppose, but nobody does it better or with a truer sense of purpose than Babe does...Biggest fault: Hello? His ballwashing of Tommy Boy is at times so unmanly that even the other BBWs on the board seek to distance themselves from it...Theme song: Katie Perry's "I Kissed Tom's Balls, and I Liked It". (Full lyrics posted on demand)

3) Wozzy - Generally speaking, a voice of reason, optimism, and occasional wisdom on a board often dominated by bombast, flat ulence, folly, and doom. His levelheaded football analysis is welcome especially on days when others here are flipping out at the latest crisis affecting the NEP. Some like to rock the boat. Wozzy seems more inclined toward steadying it...Biggest fault: Well, a week or two ago in a thread titled "Gronk's Replacement", Wozzy had this to say about the Newtown tragedy:

Yes, innocent people died that day, but the true perpetrators of what was really a ritual murder and an attempt to steal our civil liberties one inch at a time are still at large

Ever since, every time I read one of his posts, the following (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU ) starts playing in my head...

4) rkarp - Our very own Patriots Insider *groan* with his very own Harvard Business School degree *groan*...Most famous for 1) Making bets with fellow posters/Losing the bets/But then posting threads insisting that he won the bets...and 2) Posting rumors about the Pats, almost all of which turn out to be false. In November however he did accurately predict Tommy Kelly being placed on IR (blind squirrel/acorn theory, anyone?), a prediction that made him a hero to Rusty Bashers everywhere...Biggest fault: Hello? Dude is a shameless namedropper. THUD! That's the sound rkarp makes every time he drops the name of a semi-famous person he wants you all to think he is good buddies with...

5) TexasPat - Genial wingnut from (I believe) the Houston area. My mind's eye pictures him looking like Mack Brown's slightly younger brother...Most famous for his weekly in-season threads of original material (ie, Patriot Report Card & Pix of the Week). He also fancies himself a draft guru of sorts (think Mel Kiper but with less flamboyant hair), and every year he produces a damn good Mock Draft (think Mike Mayock minus the annoying lisp)...Biggest fault: His annnual explosion on draft night when the Pats select someone not on his personal Big Board is as predictable as it is seismic. I think he gets ripshit or something because the Pats do not consult him before making their pick. Look for him to explode again in April, okay? It's a longstanding tradition here and really kind of a hoot

6) TFB12 - Affable Pats fan/Welker apologist from Nevada and one of the more popular  posters in the forum. Most famous for his masterful Photoshop work that everyone loves...high quality stuff that deserves a wider audience than this forum provides...Biggest Faults: 1) Still defends the indefensible: Welker's drop in SB46. 2) Seems more preoccupied thesedays with ongoing feuds with Rusty and Rally than he is in Patriots talk, and as a result his good guy image has taken a slight hit. No biggie though

7) The Butchise Family of Sock Puppets - Jets fan who alledgedly posts under various screen names (MeadowlandMike, Bungalow-Bill, UncleRico to name a few), who has been beat down so bad over the years by his team's abject failures that he has made it his mission in life to antagonize Pats fans here everyday, presumably because the team they support wins all the time, and he hates it. (Hey, Butchise, "your jealousy is delicious")...Famous for starting threads lauding the Jets for rising all the way up to number 12 on the ESPN Power rankings. Apparently in Butchise's World, being number 12 is something to brag about. Wow, talk about small victories, huh?...Biggest Fault: Hello? Stockpiling a million sock puppet accounts is pretty goony, but so is his fixation on Rusty. Many of you suffer from the latter affliction though, so in a way Butchise is no better/no worse than a lot of you here

8) zbelllino - If the polling feature still worked - it doesnt of course (Thank you, dottie/Youre doing a great job/Keep up the good work), but if it did - and I asked the question "Who is the most astute forum poster", it's a good bet that the sainted zbellino (aka Professor zBizzle) would win. The smooth, brainy Prof Z has been lecturing eloquently here on the State of the Patriots and of the NFL since way back in 2006. Seems like a pretty cool dude to me. The kind of teacher youd invite to your dorm party...Biggest fault: Last year he led a Let's Put Rusty On Ignore campaign that bombed. It fizzled out before it even got started. Hell, some of Babe's retirements lasted longer than this thing did. I tried to warn him that it wouldnt work, but my message never made it up the Ivory Tower, I guess...

9) Muzzwell - Ive always thought of Muzzwell as an underrated poster on the board, but a month or two ago in the "Best Forum Posters" thread, he got so many mentions, I'm starting to think he may be a little overrated right now. But whatever...Well informed, articulate, precise/to the point, and often very funny. What's not to like about ol' Muzz?...Biggest fault: None. Muzz rules!

10) UD6 - Giant Peyton Manning rumpswab from Indianapolis...The letters "UD" dont stand for "Ultimate Do uchebag", I dont think, but that doesnt stop the old timers here on the board from treating him like he is one. I'm fairly new around here, so I dont quite understand all the vitriol directed his way, but I take it that during the Spygate era, he was a real equine posterior to everyone, and the old regulars here havent forgotten...No longer "intriguing" really, so he doesnt belong on this prestigious list, but I included him anyway for the fun of it and for the thrill of calling him a "UD"...Biggest fault: Hello? Too many to mention...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

your comic reiled part 2 behind leo....I dont see gints game listed this week in playoffs, which you guaranteed...Oh wait they must have got a bye.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah I'm a real nut job, meanwhile while you were sleeping, the bill turned law H.R. 347 taking away the right of free speech and to protest was passed.  Feel free to go to the government's own website to verify.

So it's no longer legal to protest, what those Occupy people were doing while annoying and likely to get them pepper sprayed, at least they had the legal right to do it and get out of jail, no more...  but hey as long as you think that Newtown Connecticut thing had no effect on legislation and policy you can ignore the actual facts from the thread in question and continue to call me a crazed conspiracy nut.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned...

Again proving that you people will believe in ghosts, mermaids, lochness monsters, angels, faith healing, miracles and a god who sits on a cloud smiling down at you but an actual conspiracy of men is unbelieveable.

Baaah sheep, baaaah

[/QUOTE]

Typical wacko....Just for kicks i logged onto a shooting forum 1 day after Newtown...the place was full of you wackos...Adam Lanza was actually killed at his home and his body dumped there by the Government shooters who commited the massacre to get guns taken away from citizens....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

your comic reiled part 2 behind leo....I dont see gints game listed this week in playoffs, which you guaranteed...Oh wait they must have got a bye.....

[/QUOTE]

tis true Jints missed the playoffs....Pats got lucky again and can go into post season knowing they can avoid a third Super Bowl loss.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I thought the same.. but, I am not confrontational nor make posts that are "awesome" in some respects.  Make my points and be a happy Pats' fan!  The good, I have been here for over 7 years and not kicked out, yet.  Glad I am not a sports announcer, because, you know what that would mean.  (-;

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought the same.. but, I am not confrontational nor make posts that are "awesome" in some respects.  Make my points and be a happy Pats' fan!

[/QUOTE]

You are a good poster.  I enjoy the things you share here.