Most Intriguing Posters of 2013 Power Rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Most Intriguing Posters of 2013 Power Rankings

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Hey wait a minute! Wait just a cotton picking minute! Where am I???? JintsFan the man the myth the legend? Ultimate Defender of all things Eli? The font of knowledge wit charm and a helluva good guy? I gotta be Top 5. I am HIGHLY offended Sir!

You haved a large personality, I will give you that. I'd have no problem coming up with something to write about you. But you have that one demerit on your resume, which disqualifies you from list consideration (hint: it rhymes with "itchy")...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

I must say that I am a little bit disapponted that I didn't make the list.

Somebody has to slap you guys around a little and get you back to thinking in reality not fantasy like you always do.

You know how you guys are already setting yourselves up for failure by discussing 'the injury excuse"before the pats even loss in the playoffs and because I like to discuss SPYGATE every now and again.

I've forgotten more about the greatest game ever played then most of you think you currently know.facts are facts gang!

Sorry, Leon. One Jet troll per list is plenty. Anything more is an abomination

Bustchise is more influential than you at the moment, so he got the spot

Better luck next time. Please dont be bitter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

How many more of these ranking the posters threads are we going to have? Talk football or get off the forum.

This thread will make page 2 by tomorrow

Relax

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

[QUOTE]

How many more of these ranking the posters threads are we going to have? Talk football or get off the forum.

[/QUOTE]

Oops.   That's sure to cost you some votes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I agree with you and Muz that there are more than just 10 "intriguing" posters on the board. I like everybody, but I dont have a "fix" on them all. Some are easier to write blurbs about than others. Bigger personalities stand out

I know, hard to keep track of everyone here.  I hate making list because there are so many I like and I would feel bad leaving someone out who deserves to be in a "list"

Ten seemed like a nice round number to end with. I will think about extending the list. Pithy blurb writing is trickier than it looks though:)

You seem to have mastered it, I wouldn't say it was easy. You seriously had me cracking up reading it.

PS Gif is awesome, baby! Thank you. I treasure it

LOL, glad you like the gif.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:

Wrong. The Power Ranking Committee, of which I am a member, plays no favorites

Rankings are determined on merit alone

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

unnamed sources say some of these top 10 had agents and there were payouts. An investigation is being considered.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]sniff...snifff.. yep, just as I thought.  Anyone who agrees with or defends ol Rustyie is either him or equal the idiot.  

If you had any brain at all, you'd know that Rustyie's Brady bashing isn't really about a dislike for Brady or even a strong belief that extensive passing is an automatic detriment. The negative posts regarding Brady are completely about attempting to absolve BB from any responsibility of a decade of failures.  His weird boy crush on BB blinds him from ever being able to accept that the team is run EXACTLY as he wants it run.  The players are of his choosing, the coaches are of his choosing, the playcalling are EXACTLY what he wants or those responsible wouldn't be there.  Brady is the only person who he could possibly try to lay the blame on.  He just doesn't realize that about 27 other teams in the NFL would take Brady in a heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, no kidding, dummy. What part of "BB idolatry" dont you understand? There is only so much room for one blurb. The list cant just be all about Rusty, yaknow. Need to save some space for the others

[/QUOTE]

31 other teams would take BB the GM and coach right now over the 27 teams who would take Brady.  It's just that simple.

[/QUOTE]

If you're not sleeping, you're lying.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]sniff...snifff.. yep, just as I thought.  Anyone who agrees with or defends ol Rustyie is either him or equal the idiot.  

If you had any brain at all, you'd know that Rustyie's Brady bashing isn't really about a dislike for Brady or even a strong belief that extensive passing is an automatic detriment. The negative posts regarding Brady are completely about attempting to absolve BB from any responsibility of a decade of failures.  His weird boy crush on BB blinds him from ever being able to accept that the team is run EXACTLY as he wants it run.  The players are of his choosing, the coaches are of his choosing, the playcalling are EXACTLY what he wants or those responsible wouldn't be there.  Brady is the only person who he could possibly try to lay the blame on.  He just doesn't realize that about 27 other teams in the NFL would take Brady in a heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, no kidding, dummy. What part of "BB idolatry" dont you understand? There is only so much room for one blurb. The list cant just be all about Rusty, yaknow. Need to save some space for the others

[/QUOTE]

31 other teams would take BB the GM and coach right now over the 27 teams who would take Brady.  It's just that simple.

[/QUOTE]

Really? You think those team that have actually won a superbowl in the last decade would trade that to have BB?  Weird.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

unnamed sources say some of these top 10 had agents and there were payouts. An investigation is being considered.

Haha

Well, I cant vouch for everyone on the committee, but my motives have always been pure

If/when this investigation gets underway, I will rest easy. I have nothing to hide...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really? You think those team that have actually won a superbowl in the last decade would trade that to have BB?  Weird.  

[/QUOTE]

no............but probably a team that hasn't sniffed a SB in 4 decades

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hey, how many of these strictly football posts are we going to have? Talk Power Rankings or get off this thread

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you're not sleeping, you're lying.

[/QUOTE]

31 other teams! LOLOLOLOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On the phone with my agent now asking what I am getting for my 10%.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, well that would make 1.  That's only 30 away from 31.  Nice try, loser.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey wait a minute! Wait just a cotton picking minute! Where am I???? JintsFan the man the myth the legend? Ultimate Defender of all things Eli? The font of knowledge wit charm and a helluva good guy? I gotta be Top 5. I am HIGHLY offended Sir!

[/QUOTE]

You haved a large personality, I will give you that. I'd have no problem coming up with something to write about you. But you have that one demerit on your resume, which disqualifies you from list consideration (hint: it rhymes with "itchy")...

[/QUOTE]

you still playing that lame-o card u have zero proof of and think by repeating it endlessly makes it true? Give it up it makes you look like something (rhymes with glass)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Quick look at the list tells me this is more about who dominates the threads, rather than who is intriguing.   Very poor descriptor.

There once was a poll of the most liked/disliked person in America and the same person topped both lists.   That's simple name recognition.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was 6th on the list, I guess I need a better agent.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha

Well, I cant vouch for everyone on the committee, but my motives have always been pure

If/when this investigation gets underway, I will rest easy. I have nothing to hide...

[/QUOTE]

Rumor on the street it will be a joint task force of the FAA, WBC, NCAA (don't trust those guys), CDC (might need a quarintine) and UAW. Rumor is the government is going to ask for special bi-partisan hearings lead by the esteemed Nancy Pelosi and Michelle Bachman. You will never be able to bull  s h*t these 2 bull s h*tters.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was 6th on the list, I guess I need a better agent.

[/QUOTE]

Not to worry... this shady orginization is now on the watch list.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Adam Lanza was actually killed at his home and his body dumped there by the (not the government, this shadow government) shooters who commited the massacre to get guns taken away from citizens...

That about sums it up btw, not only has intense gun legislation begun but so has legislation to determine the mental health of every citizen, whether people are fit to live among us, own guns, and whether people should be forced to medicate by our government mandated health care.  

Sounds like something Orwell wrote doesn't it... but then you don't know who I'm talking about or you think he was some radical commie conspiracy theorist.  

You'll have a great future in the Department Of Homeland Security's propaganda wing... hmmm, homeland... where have we hear that before... "homeland?" 

[/QUOTE]

Again your cluelessness shows this mental health check is not new - MA gun permits are not honored by any other state, the reason is MA permits take 3 months to aquire as they are the only state that does both an addiction background check, and a mental health check....basically if you have had any court mandated treatment for each, you are denied a firearms license. Which im sure you have a problem with.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Quick look at the list tells me this is more about who dominates the threads, rather than who is intriguing.   Very poor descriptor.

There once was a poll of the most liked/disliked person in America and the same person topped both lists.   That's simple name recognition.

I stole the word "intriguing" from those Barbara Walters Specials. It may not be the most appropriate word to describe the listees, but meh...it was adequate for the purposes of the committee

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Achenot get control of your thread!!!! there are now at least 3 different topics being had here. get control man!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Achenot get control of your thread!!!! there are now at least 3 different topics being had here. get control man!

[/QUOTE]

so how about this weather?

25. This post has been removed.