Most Intriguing Posters of 2013 Power Rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Most Intriguing Posters of 2013 Power Rankings

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe, even though I don't agree with everything written about each person, I must admit it is funny and entertaining.

[/QUOTE]

Any assessment of Rusty that leaves out his dishonesty, renders the assessor, worthless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I stole the word "intriguing" from those Barbara Walters Specials. It may not be the most appropriate word to describe the listees, but meh...it was adequate for the purposes of the committee

[/QUOTE]

Barbara Walters!

Barbara Walters!?!

Barbara Walters?

There are those that look at things the way they are and ask "why?"

I dream of things that never were and ask AcheNot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]sniff...snifff.. yep, just as I thought.  Anyone who agrees with or defends ol Rustyie is either him or equal the idiot.  

If you had any brain at all, you'd know that Rustyie's Brady bashing isn't really about a dislike for Brady or even a strong belief that extensive passing is an automatic detriment. The negative posts regarding Brady are completely about attempting to absolve BB from any responsibility of a decade of failures.  His weird boy crush on BB blinds him from ever being able to accept that the team is run EXACTLY as he wants it run.  The players are of his choosing, the coaches are of his choosing, the playcalling are EXACTLY what he wants or those responsible wouldn't be there.  Brady is the only person who he could possibly try to lay the blame on.  He just doesn't realize that about 27 other teams in the NFL would take Brady in a heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, no kidding, dummy. What part of "BB idolatry" dont you understand? There is only so much room for one blurb. The list cant just be all about Rusty, yaknow. Need to save some space for the others

[/QUOTE]

31 other teams would take BB the GM and coach right now over the 27 teams who would take Brady.  It's just that simple.

[/QUOTE]

If you're not sleeping, you're lying.

[/QUOTE]

31 other teams! LOLOLOLOL

[/QUOTE]

Yep. Including yours. When Reese and Couglin are both fired next year after a 3rd straight playoff absence, BB would look quite good to the Giants, wouldn't he?

[/QUOTE]

Don't be so sure. Most NFL people are aware of the fact that BB is a head coaching failure without Brady. C'mon, making the playoffs once in 7 tries without Tom doesn't look great on a resume.

And then the stigma of spygate might make most shy away, since BB would bring much suspicion with him. Kraft had already signed BB to new highest paid coach contract when spygate broke. Maybe he wouldn't have done that if it broke sooner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Though I don't think there is 31 I do think a number of teams would want BB as the coach no doubt and since they are connected a number of them would also take BB the GM. But, to make things short here's why 31 wouldn't take him:

Jets - Obvious, after him jetting they would never want him back nor do I think he would ever want to go back

Dal - Jerry wants someone he can control and Jerry's the GM so no chance he'd hire BB

Den - Elways done a good job and there's no chance they'd fire him as GM, not to mention Fox isn't exactly a bad coach himself

Det - well they just aren't smart enough to do so.....

Sea - I'm pretty sure they are happy with how Carrol is handling things around there, especially know that they are relevent

The rest of the teams though I beat would love to hire BB the coach in a second and only a small fraction of that wouldn't want the attached BB the GM part, for good and bad (contray to Rusty's belief I do think BB does a good job as a GM I just don't always agree with some of his signings, draft picks [mainly the large reaches like T. Wilson and not wanting to draft on the DL lately], and his 5 nickles equals a quarter approach towards FA pickups sometimes and think with his coaching ability and a top end QB he needs to invest a little more resources into talent in their prime instead of lumps of clay to coach up or retreads hoping there is a little left in the tank)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Though I don't think there is 31 I do think a number of teams would want BB as the coach no doubt and since they are connected a number of them would also take BB the GM. But, to make things short here's why 31 wouldn't take him:

Jets - Obvious, after him jetting they would never want him back nor do I think he would ever want to go back

Dal - Jerry wants someone he can control and Jerry's the GM so no chance he'd hire BB

Den - Elways done a good job and there's no chance they'd fire him as GM, not to mention Fox isn't exactly a bad coach himself

Sea - I'm pretty sure they are happy with how Carrol is handling things around there, especially know that they are relevent

The rest of the teams though I beat would love to hire BB the coach in a second and only a small fraction of that wouldn't want the attached BB the GM part, for good and bad (contray to Rusty's belief I do think BB does a good job as a GM I just don't always agree with some of his signings, draft picks [mainly the large reaches like T. Wilson and not wanting to draft on the DL lately], and his 5 nickles equals a quarter approach towards FA pickups sometimes and think with his coaching ability and a top end QB he needs to invest a little more resources into talent in their prime instead of lumps of clay to coach up or retreads hoping there is a little left in the tank)

[/QUOTE]

You're downplaying the spygate factor. And you are also downplaying the fact that others are aware that without Brady, BB has been a failure as HC.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

You're downplaying the spygate factor. And you are also downplaying the fact that others are aware that without Brady, BB has been a failure as HC.

[/QUOTE]

I actually think he did a good job in Clev given what that team was and he only really had two years without Brady and they averaged each other out. Now without Brady I don't think we'd be on the same run as we have been since 01' but at the same time BB has done a great job coaching up the talent he has available. Unfortunately he had a big hand on the talent he gave himself so at times he's helped himself and at oters held himself back. But,  wouldn't want any otr coach than BB, just wish he took more advice from his scouting staff (see the report on BB over ruling the scouts when drafting T. Wilson) 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Rumor on the street it will be a joint task force of the FAA, WBC, NCAA (don't trust those guys), CDC (might need a quarintine) and UAW. Rumor is the government is going to ask for special bi-partisan hearings lead by the esteemed Nancy Pelosi and Michelle Bachman. You will never be able to bull  s h*t these 2 bull s h*tters.

Our Committee Chairman i a dermatologist. He'll offer them both a free skin peal and dermabrasion

No problem. Trust me, we are fully prepared to deal with those two OBs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

On the phone with my agent now asking what I am getting for my 10%.

*whispering* May have to grease a few fellas, but if we can work a deal and get you in, say, the top 3-4 of the Most Underrated Posters Power Rankings list, you likie? Shhhh. Dont say anything...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I actually think he did a good job in Clev given what that team was and he only really had two years without Brady and they averaged each other out. Now without Brady I don't think we'd be on the same run as we have been since 01' but at the same time BB has done a great job coaching up the talent he has available. Unfortunately he had a big hand on the talent he gave himself so at times he's helped himself and at oters held himself back. But,  wouldn't want any otr coach than BB, just wish he took more advice from his scouting staff (see the report on BB over ruling the scouts when drafting T. Wilson) 

[/QUOTE]

As you know, I refer to BB as the best HC in the game. But you can't do much without the players, and that's where the GM comes in. He has failed without Brady because he has not had the players to succeed.

As far as Cleveland, I know we have a ton of apologists here regarding that. But somehow it seems if he and Brady were with the jets the last 12 years or so, few here would have that view. But then honesty and objectivity aren't in great supply with most football fans.

Additionally, I don't believe the rest of the NFL sees BB as "the greatest gm of all-time", or necessarily any better than the next guy for that matter.

I appears that saying 31 other teams would want him is ludicrous because of all the baggage and the actual record. Some real desperate bottom feeders might.

The Raiders come to mind. Their history is so repugnant that nobody would be off limits.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]sniff...snifff.. yep, just as I thought.  Anyone who agrees with or defends ol Rustyie is either him or equal the idiot.  

If you had any brain at all, you'd know that Rustyie's Brady bashing isn't really about a dislike for Brady or even a strong belief that extensive passing is an automatic detriment. The negative posts regarding Brady are completely about attempting to absolve BB from any responsibility of a decade of failures.  His weird boy crush on BB blinds him from ever being able to accept that the team is run EXACTLY as he wants it run.  The players are of his choosing, the coaches are of his choosing, the playcalling are EXACTLY what he wants or those responsible wouldn't be there.  Brady is the only person who he could possibly try to lay the blame on.  He just doesn't realize that about 27 other teams in the NFL would take Brady in a heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, no kidding, dummy. What part of "BB idolatry" dont you understand? There is only so much room for one blurb. The list cant just be all about Rusty, yaknow. Need to save some space for the others

[/QUOTE]

31 other teams would take BB the GM and coach right now over the 27 teams who would take Brady.  It's just that simple.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep. Including yours. When Reese and Couglin are both fired next year after a 3rd straight playoff absence, BB would look quite good to the Giants, wouldn't he?

[/QUOTE]

u never get it Queenie. Maybe BB the Coach ( and even then 31 is silly) but as purely GM? Ur lucky if its half that. Based on some of his picks maybe 10 teams...maybe

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Achenot get control of your thread!!!! there are now at least 3 different topics being had here. get control man!

jiri lol

The most intriguing question right now is how did you not make this list?

That's what needs to be investigated here

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Achenot get control of your thread!!!! there are now at least 3 different topics being had here. get control man!

[/QUOTE]

jiri lol

The most intriguing question right now is how did you not make this list?

That's what needs to be investigated here

[/QUOTE]

I am home today with the flu... I think I'm delusional.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

u never get it Queenie. Maybe BB the Coach ( and even then 31 is silly) but as purely GM? Ur lucky if its half that. Based on some of his picks maybe 10 teams...maybe

[/QUOTE]

I think even you might be downplaying spygate Jints. I know you're not a big spygate type troll, and that is of course to your credit.

Imagine somehow BB was named Giants HC for next year. Do you as a fan really want to hear that you are now cheaters over and over everywhere you turn? Believe me, it gets tired.

Right or wrong (and I believe wrong) there is a stigma attached to BB. And I think MANY owners would think more than twice about bringing that to their fanbase.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoratLikePats. Show BoratLikePats's posts

I like!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

you still playing that lame-o card u have zero proof of and think by repeating it endlessly makes it true? Give it up it makes you look like something (rhymes with glass)

Endlessly? Are you off your nut? Havent mentioned it in six months til today

We at the committee have better things to do than to worry about you and your perverted sense of online justice

You are out of line

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

As you know, I refer to BB as the best HC in the game. But you can't do much without the players, and that's where the GM comes in. He has failed without Brady because he has not had the players to succeed.

As far as Cleveland, I know we have a ton of apologists here regarding that. But somehow it seems if he and Brady were with the jets the last 12 years or so, few here would have that view. But then honesty and objectivity aren't in great supply with most football fans.

Additionally, I don't believe the rest of the NFL sees BB as "the greatest gm of all-time", or necessarily any better than the next guy for that matter.

I appears that saying 31 other teams would want him is ludicrous because of all the baggage and the actual record. Some real desperate bottom feeders might.

The Raiders come to mind. Their history is so repugnant that nobody would be off limits.

[/QUOTE]

I give credit where credit is due and BB did a good job in Clev just like given what he had I think Rex did a good job with the Jets this year and should be a top 5 coach in the AFC and maybe in discussion as top 3 this year. I mean he took that bunch to a 8-8 record? That's pretty impressive, but not as impressive as BB or Reid this year

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I give credit where credit is due and BB did a good job in Clev just like given what he had I think Rex did a good job with the Jets this year and should be a top 5 coach in the AFC and maybe in discussion as top 3 this year. I mean he took that bunch to a 8-8 record? That's pretty impressive, but not as impressive as BB or Reid this year

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. You're being honest. That's always a good thing. And I agree, BB is a terrific football coach.

But his record without Brady is a fail, which shows that no level of coaching can fully succeed without the players. And that's why his great coaching hasn't won a SB or two for 8 years now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Any assessment of Rusty that leaves out his dishonesty, renders the assessor, worthless.

Youre bumming me out right now, you old cuck

But I still think youre great...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]you still playing that lame-o card u have zero proof of and think by repeating it endlessly makes it true? Give it up it makes you look like something (rhymes with glass)[/QUOTE]

We at the committee have better things to do than to worry about you and your perverted sense of online justice

You are out of line

[/QUOTE]

Swift justice must be taken against this poster. No quarter or mercy shown.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Swift justice must be taken against this poster. No quarter or mercy shown.

Agreed

Some say, due to the NYG regular season, that he's suffered enough already, but they werent victimized by his shenanigans like you were. They dont fully appreciate the pain you endured like I do

He still has to answer for that, and of course he will. The Committe and I will see to it

Peace, jri

I hope youre feeling better soon

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pretty good post, I agree.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]you still playing that lame-o card u have zero proof of and think by repeating it endlessly makes it true? Give it up it makes you look like something (rhymes with glass)[/QUOTE]

You are out of line

[/QUOTE]

if there is s committee there must be an appeals process. So i appeal!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

if there is s committee there must be an appeals process. So i appeal!

It's against my better judgement, but alright. I will honor your request for an appeal

Even a scoundrel like you deserves to be treated fairly...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Yeah I'm a real nut job, meanwhile while you were sleeping, the bill turned law H.R. 347 taking away the right of free speech and to protest was passed.  Feel free to go to the government's own website to verify.

So it's no longer legal to protest, what those Occupy people were doing while annoying and likely to get them pepper sprayed, at least they had the legal right to do it and get out of jail, no more...  but hey as long as you think that Newtown Connecticut thing had no effect on legislation and policy you can ignore the actual facts from the thread in question and continue to call me a crazed conspiracy nut.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned...

Again proving that you people will believe in ghosts, mermaids, lochness monsters, angels, faith healing, miracles and a god who sits on a cloud smiling down at you but an actual conspiracy of men is unbelieveable.

Baaah sheep, baaaah

Sorry, Wozzy, but the music that goe off in my head is involuntary. I cant help myself. I try to control it, but youre not making it any easier on me with posts like this one

Who are these "you people" you refer to? Are they part of the conspiracy too?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that the Giants would clean house for winning two supperbowls since 2007, but Kraft would not for winning ZERO?  Does that mean Kraft only cares about winning the division?

Sections
Shortcuts