Most likely upset in wildcard round?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Most likely upset in wildcard round?

MN will not win in GB, neither will Ind win in Balt, so for me its either Sea winning in Wash, or Cinn winning in Hou. Of the two I think the best chance is the Bengals pulling the upset.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Most likely upset in wildcard round?

In response to Jets' comment:

Hey CC- I'll bet that every one of your picks is wrong!Minny-wins-Indy wins-Washington wins and Houston wins.

Then the pats will play-hopefully get to the SB and then lose ...again .Then the comparisons to the Bills of the 90's will begin.TRADE BRADY and FIRE BB will be the title to many threads and thank goodness no more Man Love threads about Brady.

I'm giddy!

U mad Bro? lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Minn over GB.

Colts over balt, which is really not an upset. Crows have lost 4 of 5

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

MN will not win in GB, neither will Ind win in Balt, so for me its either Sea winning in Wash, or Cinn winning in Hou. Of the two I think the best chance is the Bengals pulling the upset.

SEA is a 3 pt favorite, but if you want to consider that an upset then I think they are far and away the most likely to do it by beating washington.  Aside from that game, I'm taking home teams.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Agree. Cincy over Houston or Wash over Seattle. Frankly. I am not sure why Seattle has essentially a 6 point cushion (Wash gets 3 for being at home).

I have the Skins holding on in that one. Most shocking upset would have to be Minny over GB, especially with Ponder now questionable with an elbow problem.

Hope it's not his handoff elbow, LOL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Then the pats will play-hopefully get to the SB and then lose ...again .Then the comparisons to the Bills of the 90's will begin.TRADE BRADY and FIRE BB will be the title to many threads and thank goodness no more Man Love threads about Brady.

I'm giddy!

Something that only a jealous loser pretending to be a cool dude would say. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Jets's comment:

Hey CC- I'll bet that every one of your picks is wrong!Minny-wins-Indy wins-Washington wins and Houston wins.

I'm giddy!

We all know the only reason your giddy is from seeing rexis tat -  you running out to get the same one?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

The Seahawks are favored thus they can't upset the Skins. Given that,  I do think the Redskins can upset the Seahawks. The team with the best chance and most likely to pull off an upset is the Bengals over the the reeling Texans. the Vikings have a fighting chance too....the least likely team  is the Colt's. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

New Season, Any Team Can Win, I Fear Denver....Go Pats....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Minn over GB.

Colts over balt, which is really not an upset. Crows have lost 4 of 5

cause ur afraid of GB right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

SEA is a favorite. Also, outside of GB, probably the most dangerous team in the NFC.

If they beat WAS, they have a good chance against ATL. ATL can't run and can only pass (SEA has a great pass defense), and ATL can't stop the run (SEA has a great run game).

If they can win those games, I think that they are a young team that can ride that momentum and forget the fact that they were a struggling road team.

I like Cincy's chances of beating HOU

I also like Indy's chances of beating Bal. If you looked at it like Team A vs Team B, then I think you would see these teams as more evenly matched. Baltimore has name reputation, but that's about it. That team has not been very good this season

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I'm guessing the most likely upset is the NY media market..who don't have a dog in the fight, but will no doubt pontificate about the best football teams, and what makes them successful.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to krismk's comment:

I'm guessing the most likely upset is the NY media market..who don't have a dog in the fight, but will no doubt pontificate about the best football teams, and what makes them successful.

I like your humor .... ;)
    and both playing in New Joisy, sharing an expensive turf where the Jets always cover up the Giants SB banners. Tebow stays in NY with Big Blue, becomes a star HB/FB

Rooting for the Colts and Skins this week ....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

nah they'll just cheer every time Brady is knocked on his ***

: )))

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

I like your humor .... ;)
    and both playing in New Joisy, sharing an expensive turf where the Jets always cover up the Giants SB banners. Tebow stays in NY with Big Blue, becomes a star HB/FB

Rooting for the Colts and Skins this week ....

well if Giants had Tebow at least they would try to use him somehow...jets just let the poor guy rot on the sidelines

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Seattle over Washington isn't an upset, Seattle is favored!

I want Peterson to have a monster day but I don't think he will outside.  I think the Packers beat them pretty badly in GB.  Mathews say Peterson wont get 200 yards!  Are you kidding me!  Thats a huge day, he must not have faith in his defense because if he did he would say Peterson wont get over 100!

I want the Pats to face the Texans so that means the Bengals will probably win, lol!! Might not be an upset with the way the Texans are playing lately.

So my upset is..... Indy over the Ravens.  Goodbye Ray Lewis!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

NE got lucky against Houston

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

NE got lucky against Houston

Hey,didn't he score 4 touchdowns in one game for Polk High?

Great work TFB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I can easily see Houston losing to the Bengals.They're struggling at the wrong time and Cinncinatti has won 6 of their last 7.They'll put lots of pressure on Schaub,who has been making bad decisions lately,and force him to make mistakes.

Bengals - 24

Texans - 20

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Texans. They are playing terribly lately -- wheras the Bengals have been winning with defense, which is usually a barometer of a team primed for a run. I don't want them to win either ... confidence plus a second chance against New England would make them dangerous.

I could see Washington getting past Seattle, but I don't think it's likely. They have not played a single elite defense like Seattle, and the only other top ten defenses they've played ended in losses to Cincy, Pittsburgh and Atlanta.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm giddy!

What would you do if the Jets got Brady and Belichick next year? I imagine the very spot that you would be standing in - when you heard the news - would have to be mopped afterwards.

Sections
Shortcuts