Motivation For Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Motivation For Brady

We have all heard the stories about how Brady is EXTREMELY competetive. Let's hope the combination of the Jets coming WAAAAYYYY too close and Manning  actually making it to another Superbowl, will turn Brady into an animal this off season.

Remeber what happened after Manning won his last Superbowl......

16-0!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Motivation For Brady

"2004- Patriots
    2005- Steelers
    2006- Colts
    2007- Patriots
    2008- Steelers
    2009- Colts"

So does that mean I have to root for the Colts in the Superbowl! Cry

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarylandFan. Show MarylandFan's posts

Brady needs weapons! After watching the 2 gms yesterday, the Pats as of this writing couldn't beat any of the 4 teams. It's amazing how the Pats have regressed since 2007. The Jets dbl up on Wayne and Clark so Garcon and Collie not exactly household names step up and have career gms. Moss's better yrs are behind him and who knows when Welker will play and how effective he'll be. Who's the Pats #3 WR and if you say Aiken then you can see how bad off they are at WR. They should have cut cement hands Watson and kept David Thomas, he had a prettty good gm yesterday. The Pats need big play weapons, no more BB bottom fishing w/retreads and trading away high draft picks. Use the 2010 #1 and 3 #2 picks to acquire some badly needed help at RB, WR, TE, OL, DL and secondary. They also have the Raiders #1 in 2011, use that in 2010 if needed.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Brady and the Pats do not need motivation....!!!!

Thay need something that is woefully lacking right now..... TALENT !!!

Let's get some serious talent onboard and then we'll see motivation.

You can motivated to the moon...but guess what?!  Without talent  Pat's ain't going nowhere.

I still cannot understand how BB could let this team go without a viable 3rd WR.
    Brady still had good numbers.  Imagine if he could have spread the ball around.

Brady was supposed to spread the ball to who?   Anybody know?  Ain't nobody there.

As a result the TE's had to stay and block because Moss is double covered and

Brday had to wait for Wes to shake free.  There were no other options.   Plays took way to long to develope and far too predictable.

I think Brady's motivation is fine....frustrated maybe but just fine.

We need playmakers BB.....TALENT, TALENT, TALENT....
    Funny how TALENT MOTIVATES

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Well, maybe this will MOTIVATE Brady to go to the powers that be and ask for more weapons, like he did after the Colts won the Superbowl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Totally Agree with MarylandFan & rxmsg - This team NEEDS TALENT TALENT TALENT!!!  Enough said, I hope the Pats do something about this in the next few months.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

I think Brady needs to look at what used to make the Pats' O very consistent and hard to stop.  It was having a slew of guys that could catch a pass, not one superstar who demanded the ball.  Randy Moss will be Brady's #1 option next year but guys 2-7 will have as much to do with the Pats' sucess than a 1,100 yard season from Moss.  The Pats need to supply Brady with a few guys that can run routes and learn the offense.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Yeah, Brady hasn't been motivated. That's the real problem rather than an inconsistent running game, a horrible defensive coordinator, a recent season ending knee injury, terrible drafts, etc.

Brady needs to shape up or ship out, I say.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaws213. Show jaws213's posts

I agree Cuban!!! Well said!!! He He

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Cuban right on point!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bdcjoker. Show bdcjoker's posts

He is done. He makes 10 million in salary and more in endorsements, his wife make more money than him. He'll walk after this season to raise his sons.   What is funny today....your boss?  coworkers?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Wow, you are so cool. Trying to be like the joker. You even changed your font to like an icy whisper. I wish I could be like you. I mean, the joker. 

Dude, please try to be original. Ripping off Bob Kane and Heath Ledger is beyond a little sad. It is kind of really sad, too.

Sections
Shortcuts