Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

moving forward

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eric2848. Show eric2848's posts

moving forward

i dont think that pats' dynasty is over. in fact, i think the patriots have the ability to win the super bowl next year if we make the right moves over the off-season. what i want to know is what do you think are the right moves.  Personally, I think that if we get a pass rusher, we will be well on our way towards becoming a team that will go deep in the playoffs again

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from eric2848. Show eric2848's posts

Re: moving forward

oh, I also am no longer sure about our secondary.  Near the beginning of the middle of the season, I was confident that our secondary was coming together.  Now I am no longer sure.  What's your opinion on the matter, and what else needs to be fixed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: moving forward

Secondary wise, I think we need to re-sign Bodden.  He was the best we had this year. 

Off season moves wise.  I would like to draft 1 high pass rusher.  Additionally, I would like to see a FA pass rusher come in as well.  Most teams can block 1 guy, we need two. 

I think we need a FA WR for the #3 spot.  This will give us time to see if Welker is 100% and allow Tate to make it or break it. 

A young RB.  I dont care if it is the hammer type RB or Faulk's future replacement.  This is a very very deep RB class.  We need to grab 1, 2 would be even better.

Lastly, depending on who stays and goes, OL help.  Neal is injured often. Mankins may leave. Kazur is ok at best. Light is getting older ( I know most here cant stand him, but I think he has been good, not great for us).  Koppen gets pushed around at times.  So I hope we get a good beast of an OLman

Sections
Shortcuts