Mr Johnson, Ocho, And The Number 85

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Mr Johnson, Ocho, And The Number 85

In Response to Re: Mr Johnson, Ocho, And The Number 85:
    [QUOTE]I bet by game 4 we won't be talking about this any more.  He will be fine.  He made a circus catch against Miami.  Obviously, they were looking to take out the wides, and we went to the TE's.  Now I'm sure SD will be looking to take out the TE's/Welker, and we will be ready to run and pass to the wides.  I bet he had a solid, not stellar, day Sunday.  And I think Tedy had no business saying what he said.  It actually lowered my opinion of him a bit.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I was off by two games.  I think we can stop now, the man is doing a good job.  Solid, not stellar.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Mr Johnson, Ocho, And The Number 85:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr Johnson, Ocho, And The Number 85 : LOL.  NO, not that!  I think I'd rather give you back the money. Here's a hint.  Any time you see a good Jockey on a bad horse, bet on it. There's no guarantee but there's always a reason for it.  Unless they're tied to a specific barn, they choose their mounts.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll give it a try the next time i have some expendable cash to play with. Truth is, I've taken a worse beating in this economy than I ever have at the track.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

CJ looked a lot more comfortable today, no doubt. More relaxed and in control.
    Great to see!

Sections
Shortcuts