MR. WELKER, YOU ARE NOW THE THIRD WHEEL.. GOODBYE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

MR. WELKER, YOU ARE NOW THE THIRD WHEEL.. GOODBYE?

contrarian has been saying for weeks that this is the end of welk in new england. clearly bb is laying down the blueprint as welk is now the THIRD receiver on this team! gronk and herny have clearly surpassed him. look at both the targets and actual production form the last 3 weeks and what we'll be doing in the playoffs. i think welk is a tru 1 on mst teams and rightfully should want to get paid like one esp in the top 5. no way will pats budge for we are the rare exception that really doesnt need his services. edelman, ocho or a cheaper alternative like a desean jackson will do just fine. so lets enjoy welk all the way to the SB (its true folks, contrarian says we are going) but dont count on him being here after this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: MR. WELKER, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK.. GOODBYE!

Big font; little intellect.

Yeah, 122 receptions for nearly 1,600 yards...clearly Welker is the forgotten man.

Do you even read the nonsense you write, or are you just trying increase your post count?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Truthfully, it's all nonsense. But, no he's not the third receiver, he's the 1st, and he happens to be the leading receiver in the NFL. So he's apparently better than about 170 other receivers. But is he the third option? depends on the defense. He will not be Brady first read if he's doubled, but neither will anyone else. BTW Desean Jackson has half as many yards as Welker and is partially ritarded.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: MR. WELKER, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK.. GOODBYE?

Can you re-post Welker is greatestever thread please.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmk. Show tmmk's posts

Im not usually impressed by your posts, but this one is the stupidest! even for you 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

In Response to Re: MR. WELKER, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK.. GOODBYE!:
    [QUOTE]Big font; little intellect. Yeah, 122 receptions for nearly 1,600 yards...clearly Welker is the forgotten man. Do you even read the nonsense you write, or are you just trying increase your post count?
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]
     Why do you bother? It's only a little man searching for attention anyway he can get it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Image Detail

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: MR. WELKER, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK.. GOODBYE!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MR. WELKER, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK.. GOODBYE! :  Why do you bother? It's only a little man searching for attention anyway he can get it.
    Posted by NoahJustin[/QUOTE]

Not sure it's a man.  Fool, yes!  Man???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: MR. WELKER, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK.. GOODBYE?:
    [QUOTE]Can you re-post Welker is greatestever thread please.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]contrarian is nothing but consistent. i do believe wes is the GREATEST ever for what he does and purely as a wide receiver, but... gronk is likewise the GREATEST ever as a TE and possibly as an overall receiver EVER... he's cheaper and younger for now and is going to be bringing a rosenhaus brink's truck as will herny in 2 years. i think we must prioritize keeping those 2 guys and their production and doing nothing to jeopardize that by what we do with welk.. period! its easier to find and replace a wes than any of those 2 guys.

thats what bb the GM has created.. then we also have the best hybrid receiver/te perhaps in the history of football in herny. those are special luxuries, its not a knock on wes. san fran, dolphins, houston and others will be more than happy to empty the bank for wes and they should, pats simply are not in the same urgent position for his services. we can spend that money far more wisely. have u seen our defense? if we could get jared allen, you would decline that so we cAN re-sign wes? really? how about if re-signing him costs us gronk or hern down the road?

sometimes we must get away from the fan kool-aid!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Re: MR. WELKER, YOU ARE NOW THE THIRD WHEEL.. GOODBYE?

You are the Al Sharpton of bdc. You say foolish stuff hoping people pay attention , you realize nobody likes you right? You bring no insight , just write nonsense. Your just a sad person. Go back under your bridge , someone is stealing your shopping cart and cans.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

"Jimmys got a compound fracture.  Jimmys gonna get you Kramer"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT!

By far one of the stupidest post ever--- please stay off the Patriots and Bruins Boards YOU MORON!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

CC - would you mind if we enjoy the playoff run before talking about next year's contracts? 

I know you want to distract us from your insance Tebow predictions but that's what's up at the moment.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

another stupid thread by CC.  He needs a name change to Pointless Pontificator.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Contrarian the Communist place of residency:

http://www.gazebos-and-garden-sheds.com/images_products/sheds/gp44-2.jpg

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

take all your shots ye of so much kool-aid! i believe my pontification record here is the HIGHEST of just about everyone. it just takes some of u like davedsome a while to get on the bandwagon, on this i'll be right as well then when i remind u of it, i will get the usual snippy vitriol of dont remind us of our whackiness as u move on to attacking another obviousness u refuse to take your heads out of the sand to face at the present time. its tragic reallllly. "noone likes me".. thats a joke. I have my peeps like ron paul (i'm more like the ron paul of this board). if i wanted to be more establishment-liked and be mainstream "popular" like one of our pandering political  types like romney, its obvious what i should say.. bb great, tb as great no matter what. not going there.

look at my other thread, says point blank, tb should be mvp and he's more deserving than rod. but no, because i dont sit with the same choir everytime, i get grief as if i'm some loon ALWAYS taking opposite views for attention and some kind of promotional deal i must have for posting. come on comrades, ur better than this! sometimes with mainstream, sometimes contrarian to it.

like eating yur peas and practcing discipline, i'm good for you even when some of u refuse to acknowledge it at this time for u want ice cream and beer for dinner all the time. just like tebow is being sacrificed for ur football transgressions, likewise i was put on this board to be the sacrificial lamb for the real greater good of pats fandom, its SOUL and its humanity!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: MR. WELKER, YOU ARE NOW THE THIRD WHEEL.. GOODBYE?:
    [QUOTE]take all your shots ye of so much kool-aid! i believe my pontification record here is the HIGHEST of just about everyone. it just takes some of u like davedsome a while to get on the bandwagon, on this i'll be right as well then when i remind u of it, i will get the usual snippy vitriol of dont remind us of our whackiness as u move on to attacking another obviousness u refuse to take your heads out of the sand to face at the present time. its tragic reallllly. "noone likes me".. thats a joke. if i wanted to be liked and be "popular" like one of our pandering polit ypes like romney, its obvious what i should say.. bb great, tb as great no matter what. not going there. look at my other thread, says point blank, tb should be mvp and he's more deserving than rod. but no, because i dont sit with the same choir everytime, i get grief as if i'm some loon ALWAYS taking opposite views for attention and some kind of promotional deal i must have for posting. come on comrades, ur better than this! sometimes with mainstream, sometimes contrarian to it. like eating yur peas, i'm good for you even some of u refuse to acknowledge it at this time for u want ice cream for dinner all the time. just like tebow is being sacrificed for ur football transgressions, likewise i was put on this board to be the sacrificial lamb for the greater good of pats fandom and your humanity!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

CC:  once again, you prove without a doubt, that you're able to use more words and typing space to say absolutely nothing of value than any other poster.  Love your passion brother, but at the end of the day, you rarely add anything of intellectual value.  Keep tryin' brother - keep tryin'.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

CC, you are SO LAUGHABLE!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

" i believe my pontification record here is the HIGHEST of just about everyone".

This is exactly why you are  a MORON!  Keep believing it because you are the only one that does!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

First off... communism is a horrible economic policy that doesn't work.

Secondly - to be contrary to others is different than just posting random stuff that you think about.

Third - you're an id10t. Please do yourself a favor and never post again. I mean it... you're a m0ron.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I knew the HAMMER was coming down hard on this thread. Think I'll sit back and just read. Be prepared that is all I can say.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]
    Me too!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Another moron post by our resident brain damaged poster. Once again Commie shows how clueless he is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]take all your shots ye of so much kool-aid! i believe my pontification record here is the HIGHEST of just about everyone....

Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Pontificate - pon·tif·i·cate   [n. pon-tif-i-kit, -keyt; v. pon-tif-i-keyt]: To speak in a pompous or dogmatic manner.

No argument here.

Sections
Shortcuts