HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL and you know I am...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Re: Mrs Brady is a Gambler!

Leon ignored me too, i guess im getting under his skin......Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The flip-book is getting under my skin.

That avatar is beyond annoying.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Funny article: 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Ugh-Another lame post by Evil-He's consistent! In the famous words of the little lady emcee on the TV show-and I'll be saying this as I put Evil on Ignore-You are the weakest link!Good BYE! LOL and you know I am!
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Poor little bug can't take what you dish. Come on boy if you can take the whole cucumber a little insult shouldn't hurt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Thanks Pmike, I have to find out how quickly they becomes wives lol but im sure i will fidn out soon enough lol And I agree I am tired of reading about Brady when it had nothing to do with football but he is a public figure so he will be followed where ever he goes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I agree Leon, I do not think thomas Jones will be going anywhere, you gusy would be dumb to trade him and I also agree that it makes me sick seeing some of these guys walking around like someone owes them something. Last time i checked these guys make millions of dollars to play a game so i am pretty sure no one owes them a thing. If anything he owes the fans something, we are teh ones that work our butts off all week at real jobs waiting to see these guys play. The price i have to pay for tickets is crazy and he is the guy who thinks someone owes him something? In teh odl days there was no room for divas in football man oh man do i miss those days.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

To the fella with the monicker of BradyhasRings-For the love of God man!This is a NE sports forum not a NY Jets forum.If you want to discuss the NY Jets I suggest that you go to a Jets forum...for the 107th time.
    So the subject of this thread is the "Gambling Gisele".

Practice what you preach, Togah! This is a Patriots football forum. Gisele was gambling on soccer. You need to post this redundant thread on either a soccer, gaming, or tabloid forum! Whereas discussing the Jests is relevant, as it's the same sport, and a divisional rival. Grow up and at least troll creatively!

The price i have to pay for tickets is crazy and he is the guy who thinks someone owes him something? In teh odl days there was no room for divas in football man oh man do i miss those days.      

To think some of these guys make what I have to work 10 years for in one week is sickening! I don't begrudge them the money for the risks they take, but to hold out early just because someone else signed a huge deal is ridiculous. I also hated when Ty Law claimed he needed $10 million to "feed his family". You could feed a third world country for a year on that! The worst thing is that holdouts hurt the whole team. But in Jones' case it hardly matters. The Jests don't have a QB anyway! It's not like they're looking at a playoff run anytime soon!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]To the fella with the monicker of BradyhasRings-For the love of God man!This is a NE sports forum not a NY Jets forum.If you want to discuss the NY Jets I suggest that you go to a Jets forum...for the 107th time. So the subject of this thread is the "Gambling Gisele". I wonder if the league would want to have a little chat with the Brady's?You know the whole conflict of interest thing. The first interception or fumbled snap and they better have a camera on GG(Gambling Gisele)to watch her reaction. I'm sure they are going to do that any way. I don't know about your boy Brady's decisions these last few years.First the b-astard child,like he's in the NBA,the spoon feeding and walking hand in hand with down Broadway while the cheats are playing on TV,then the disgraceful shooting incident and now this!?What's next? Brady is running a Ponzi scheme!?Who knows but if things keep going the way they are one can only speculate that it aint gonna be good!  So is everybody having a productive day!?
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

I hear Giselle placed a bet that the NY Jets will finish last in the division. She also placed a bet that the Jets Fans are the biggest D*Bags in the league. Both seem like REALLY good Bets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

yea but Bub, because the Jets have no QB this hold will hurt that team even more. Thomas Jones was the best RB in teh AFC last season and now that he has a few young QBs fighting for the job it is extra importent that he show up and work hard but what does he do instead? He holds out, but thats what happens when you are best player on a losing team. He knows he is their best player and he also figures the Jets wont be a super bowl contender this year so he thiks hey if i am going to lose i might as well get paid. Thats the kind of thing that will kill a team. The fact is these guys make more money in one game check then i make in a year and they want to hold out for more cash? Makes me sick.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Mrs. Brady bet that leon would come back to this new forum and still be the stupidest person here, and she had side bet that leon would only post tabloid headline fluff and has nothing of substance to say.

She won both bets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

While we're on the subject of gambling .  .  .

I'll bet Giselle would be amused by all the posters on this forum referring to her as "Mrs. Brady."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Totally agree with you mike.  I thought I read that Tom took her name.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]Honda-You really must have your panties in a bunch-You talk about me adding nothing to a conversation when all you do is name call?I thought you were putting me on Ignore anyway.Add something meaningful or you will be ignored and that I know would drive you nuts. Bub-It's me Leon -Who's Togah?You're not one of them are you that think Little ole Leon is anything but little ole Leon are you?You seem brighter then that.I said seem. To the gentlemen with monicker "Bradys rings are in his rearview mirror"please reread what I wrote to Honda-Add something constructive or just shut the F up- How are YA!? Good to see there are a few NE fans getting tired of seeing Tommy Boy in the Lifestyle section of the paper.
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

oh it was constructive and im sure a lot of people got a chuckle out of it too.
    **BREAKING NEWS** Jets is a D*BAG

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Bradyhasmorerings, believe me that is the oldest news on this forum...but much agreed with.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon is like the montreal canadiens...all bark and no bite!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

JETS, are you serious, this is a jets fan on here. Thats funny stuff right there, I needed a good laugh over here. Good thing he is about as accurate as a Taliban rocket.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I would like to take this opportunity to thank gymrat36 for changing his avatar. That other one was making my brain hurt.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pmike, agreed I would scroll up so I couldn't see it...it made my eyes cross.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Leon come on man, that guy legit fighting in a war right now, show some respect. He can say whatever he wants to who ever he wanst cause he is fighting for his country right now as you and sit here and type out stupid pointless posts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Maybe we should strap Leon to the nose of one of those Taliban missles and shoot him out into the Indian Ocean. On second thought we'd probably pizz off the environmentalists for polluting the oceans!!!