Mrs Brady is a Gambler!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Mrs Brady is a Gambler!

I am just saying its shocking that anyone would talk to a soldier like that, its not like he was talking to some fake or some retired ex soldier or something he was talking to a guy who is right now currently in the sh*t and thats just wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe we should strap Leon to the nose of one of those Taliban missles and shoot him out into the Indian Ocean. On second thought we'd probably pizz off the environmentalists for polluting the oceans!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

If you want a good laugh, go over the thejetsblog.com and read the gloom and doom about the upcoming, inevitable draft disaster. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I get what you are saying man, he said something to you first but teh guy is legit fighting over in a Iraq right now. he didnt post from home, he posts like 3 times a week from Iraq thats all i meant is the guy is a hero so take it easy thats all i meant. In normal back and forth of course its fair game to talk trash back. Now come one man i thought we were getting somewhere yesterday when we talked about you repeating the same stuff over and over again. Come on man, you are the king of all trolls you can do better then tabloid posting. So you dont think Brady will ever play the same again ok i get it but is there really a need to just post that same thing over and over? clearly we dont think teh same way. He is our guy and we have faith he will be back at 100% so whats the point of repeating yourself? Are you really just spending your days trying to get under our skin? cant you talk football for a while? The draft is two days away you have to have some good insight to share other then blah blah blah Tom Brady blah blah blah Mrs Tom Brady blah blah blah body gaurds blah blah blah. come on man shock some people and actually share some football thoughts. maybe even try and get through an entire post with out talking about Brady? that would be shocking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Sorry my avatar annoyed you, it was meant to annoy mr. story teller leon....speaking of stories. Leon can you share a new story with us. Tell us a new and exciting story!! You might want to explain why you have a crush on tom brady, since you do talk about him all the time, it is getting kinda creepy. So tell us why you have a crush on tom brady, and then a world famous story....I wont ask which one, you can surprize us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Are you saying that you dont have a man crush on Tom Brady gymrat cause i know i do. You act like having a man crush on Tom Brady is a bad thing, let me ask you this my friend, who doesnt have a crush one the great Tom Brady? Leon just loves him in his own way.....like a stalker loves the person he is stalking lol or like the Craiglist killer loves to kill hookers lol

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I get what you are saying and I agree, if Manning had been envolved in this shooting i would be all over it but if Manning had a wife who liked to gamble i wouldnt know because i dont care. And if i did somehow find out i wouldnt post over and over about it because it is dumb. But teh fact is Leon Brady didnt shoot anyone nor did he break any laws so what is the point? His wifes bodys gaurds took a few shots at some scum bag taking pictures Brady had nothing to do with it. I dont know what you want from Pats fans? do you want us to say it was shady? fien it was shady. do you want us to say we are worried? I would but im not worried. I mean what do you want to hear? I assume that you keep posting the same stuff over and over cause you are looking for an answer or just trying to get under our skin but what exactly do you expect us to say to you about this? was his wifes body gaurds out of line? yes they were but no one was hurt and no law was broke so what do you want?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]What's so dumb about it?You just admitted that if the tables were turned you would be doing the same thing,probably only worse.That's not a personal jab that goes out to everybody that chooses to ignore the situation. My point here is-Practice what you preach-You guys would be all over this if it was the Jets QB-whoever that may be next year-and you know it. It just happens to be the NE QB so I choose to be all over it. The funny thing is you know when the season starts this will be all be dragged out into the open once again.I'm just getting a jump on everybody else.React to this fake headline before posting anything else. Eli Manning's Wife's Goons Shoot at Photographers While She's Laying a Bet at the Track!
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Poor little bugboy! Some where there must be another man you can turn your man love to now that Brady isn't avalible. You shouldn't be dreaming of straight men anyway New York is full of gay boys like you so why can't you hook up?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

When Leon/Jets thinks of Brady this is what he sees

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon I thought you had me on ignore??????????

You are such a fu*king liar, you cant even tell the truth about that....I caught you!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why dont you tell us one of your other stories? I cant wait to hear one. Im sure everyone else wants to hear one to....FYI if you want to start a thread about wayne "gretzky" spell it right einstein.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Well gang! That's it for now-I'll check in later,until then Y'asll have a nice afternoon now...yahear!?
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

OK bug the Brady cucumber turned you on and you're off to the produce market and then drugstore for some Vaseline. Later it's salad for dinner.

In other words a typical day for you

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Leon you are wrong, about me at least. If a mannings wife had body gaurds and those body gaurds shot at some guys i wouldnt be doing what you do. All you have been doing for weeks is repeating the same thing over and over again. I get your point but this is not even the same as liek a Marvin Harrison situation. Brady didnt shoot anyone nor was the gun his or anything like that. Someone his wife hired shot at someone it has ntohing to with Brady. You said we would all be calling for him to be banned from teh NFL if it was someone else that is crazy how can they kick someone out of teh NFL for his wifes bodys gaurds actions? You are blowing it up for your own reasons. yes i would make a few jokes at first if one of teh Manning boys was in that same situation but i wouldnt be doing what you are doing. As for teh gambling thing i wouldnt know about players wives because i dont look into that kind of thing. And if i did hear about it yea i would laugh and make some jokes maybe even make a real point that it could be a problem but i would leave it at that i wouldnt just keep posting the same thing over and over again. Not to mention leon that sometimes you ask a question and someone gives you a real answer and you just act like no one answered you and then ask the question again what gives? If you say hey why is Brady not working out with the team and then one of us give you a link to a story that proves that he has in fact been working out with the team then that should be the end of it man. I am just saying you dont need to keep repeating yourself.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Leon- You should make copies of your posts and take them to your therapists it might just help........probably not

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Who are you kidding Rocky?Leon speaks the truth and apparently you and the rest of them with those horrible accents ,that make me want to get my car up to about 110 mph and run into the nearest bridge abutment when I hear them,can't handle the truth. An NFL QB marries a millionaires that likes to bet on sports. No there's no conflict of interest there???Wake UP NE!
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Temper Temper little bug! If you get mad mommy won't share Tom The Cucumber with you tonight. You're such an angry little boy. It wouldn't be because your Jets are a laughingstock? Maybe not as bad as your Knicks but that's not saying much.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leona i caught you in a lie and you cant "man up" to it. And you expect us to beleive you ......"Leon speaks the truth" is a bunch of BS just like all the stories...aka lies you spew out at us. They are funny though.....can you tell us one of your stories mother goose, im in the mood for a laugh

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

"Every city has their idiots from LA to NYC"

We all know a NY idiot!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon if im on "ignore" then why does my name keep coming up? I guess you are lying. Just like you lie when you tell your stories about playing football in some DIV1 college, that you never say where you played. LIE LIE LIE

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I am having trouble trying to decide how much of the cucumber smack is funny and how much is merely troubling.