Mrs Brady is a Gambler!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: Mrs Brady is a Gambler!

[QUOTE]I am having trouble trying to decide how much of the cucumber smack is funny and how much is merely troubling.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Too small?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]I get what you are saying man, he said something to you first but teh guy is legit fighting over in a Iraq right now. he didnt post from home, he posts like 3 times a week from Iraq thats all i meant is the guy is a hero so take it easy thats all i meant. In normal back and forth of course its fair game to talk trash back. Now come one man i thought we were getting somewhere yesterday when we talked about you repeating the same stuff over and over again. Come on man, you are the king of all trolls you can do better then tabloid posting. So you dont think Brady will ever play the same again ok i get it but is there really a need to just post that same thing over and over? clearly we dont think teh same way. He is our guy and we have faith he will be back at 100% so whats the point of repeating yourself? Are you really just spending your days trying to get under our skin? cant you talk football for a while? The draft is two days away you have to have some good insight to share other then blah blah blah Tom Brady blah blah blah Mrs Tom Brady blah blah blah body gaurds blah blah blah. come on man shock some people and actually share some football thoughts. maybe even try and get through an entire post with out talking about Brady? that would be shocking.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]I am just saying its shocking that anyone would talk to a soldier like that, its not like he was talking to some fake or some retired ex soldier or something he was talking to a guy who is right now currently in the sh*t and thats just wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]Leon come on man, that guy legit fighting in a war right now, show some respect. He can say whatever he wants to who ever he wanst cause he is fighting for his country right now as you and sit here and type out stupid pointless posts.
    Thats Ok  MVP, we are over here for all of you, so you can say what you want, it is his right. No different then when I come home to sweet New England and see the protester waving their signs,probably from NY anyway, we do this so they can. Besides old clowns like Leon make beating the Jets time after time after time that more enjoyable. So have a cold one for me when we beat them in the Draft this weekend, and I should be home for the Super Bowl, and we know who won't be in it.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from eagjr. Show eagjr's posts

Get a Life you POS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

You are right Leon...It is all over!!!! Brady is too focused on his wife!  Oh my word!  Things are never going to be the same!  Brady is not having pictures taken of him in the gym or rehabbing.... I don't know what the Patriots are going to do!  He has so many off the field problems that we did not know about....I have lost all respect for him!  Oh my...what are the Patriots going to do??????????

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]eagjr-That wasn't a very well thought out and eloquently written post now was it?LOL Hey Rocky-How are ya?Yes the sky will be falling in NE come September-Remember folks you heard it here first!
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Poor little bug! Reduced to hoping Boston teams fail to make up for the pathetic play of the 7 NYC pro sports teams this decade. Poor baby

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon what is the deal kid!!!  You stay on one topic and just ramble!!! We all know you would like to have a bromance with tom brady. You have a picture of him in your basement, and right next to it you have a tube of KY jelly and a sticky towel. Get it through that thick skull of yours, the patriots will be better than ever next year, and are already favorites to win the superbowl, and your jest dont even have a QB yet. Its been 40 years. Just face it. The yankees spent too much money again on sucky players and their bull pen is a mess, and they wont make the playoffs this year....again. Its ok to be mad leon. What you need to do is sit down, and tell a few of your stories, and make it feel better. Telling stories and lies always helps.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Gym: Can you imagine the frustration and depression Ole Lyin' Leon must be feeling?  Knicks are a joke. Nets not much better. Islanders, average. Rangers, may be making a playoff run, but not expected to go far. Giants, good but without a premier receiver, will not go far. Mets and Yankees, jury's out. Mets pitching is a joke once you get past Santana. Yankees built an illegal stadium by ripping off the taxpayers, and it's becoming a Homer Dome — balls are flying out of there.  If Chamberlain throws at Youk, he's gone for 10 games automatically.  Chien-Ming is a complete disaster.  Texiera is not doing well.  A-Roid is a disgrace!  And, best of all, the Jets are widely regarded to be one of the joke franchises in all the NFL!  They're clowns!  Their own fans are blogging about what disaster will happen on draft day!  Damn, it must be so embarrassing to be a NY fan!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Plus ... it's evident from Lyin' Leon's posts that he hates U.S. Soldiers.  What's up with that?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leona talking sh*t about brady and the patriots, and the red sox...etc is not talking about sports...Take your own advice senior idiot, if you want to talk about NY sports, then i suggest you do it in a NY sports forum....Lemme guess, they kicked you out of them. You and your stories. He leon, their are some new people in this forum....Why dont you tell them some stories.....For the new people tell them the story of how you played (haha) DIV1 football (haha). And how you expect people to beleive you (haha). Not only is that the story, but the story behind the story is how you wont tell anyone what college you played at (haha)...Tell me, what kind of an A-hole does that. I cant wait to hear the story mother goose! Im sure the new people cant wait.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Best way to handle Lyin' Leon is to hit ignore.  That way, I don't see the drivel he spews, just your stuff, Gym.  Did Leon really tell people he played D-1 football? 

Are you kidding me?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

No, the best way to pi$$ off leon is to ask him to tell you stories.....yes like the story he likes to tell of how he played (haha) DIV1 football. And how he played center (haha) at 240 lbs (haaaaahaaaa). And the story behind the story is, when he is confronted about it and you asked him where and when he played (to prove it)...he always whines and says the same BS, that he wont share personal nformation. Also when you confront him about it....here's the kicker....he puts you on ignore........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to call leon mother goose, because he likes to tell stories!!!

Hey leon (haha) i mean mother goose, can you tell the story of how you and mike tyson fought, and then you bit his ear off....that was a good one. Tell everyone that one

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Ohh no......wait...leon did what?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He said what.....

He played football...

It gets better every time...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

The better story is not him biting off the ear but by using his plastic surgery skills he sewed the ear back on. He then used his skills as a top brain surgeon to stabilize Tyson's violent personality just like Gene Wilder did in Young Frankenstein.

Bugboy Leon...A legend in his own mind.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Why do you guys pay attention to this fool's posts? Its just what he's looking for! Just use the freggin IGNORE USER button and he goes away!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Why do you guys pay attention to this fool's posts? Its just what he's looking for! Just use the freggin IGNORE USER button and he goes away!!!!!
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

It keeps him from acting out his anger on small animals.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I dont really know what else to say Leon I have tried the last two days to not be a d*ck and actully give you al isten for once but you to see if actually having some talk with you some how make you stop repeating the same junk over and over but its pointless. Listen I agree that seeing Brady all ove rthe place is upsetting but if you are looking for me to say i am worried its just not going to happen. I have read all the books on teh Pats and on Brady so I know how hardhe works and how seriously he takes winning and its that extra knoledge that makes me know that you are wrong. He will be fine. As for the gambling yes i can see your point about how it could be an issue but again everything i know about Brady tells me he would never in a million years let that influence his game not at all. With the draft being tomorrow and seeing as i am the onyl person on this forum who actually thinks the jets have a shot at being better then 0-16 next year i thought you might actually start to talk about football once i humored you a little bit but it was pointless so whatever man keep on repeating yourself, just cause you something a 100 times doesnt mean its true, Brady is the ultimate football player, he wont show up not ready and he would never let his wifes betting on sports influence his playing. I am not sweeping it under teh rug i have heard what you had to sya and i have responded and i have done so with out insulting you if thats not enough to make you switch it up and talk football then i dont know what else to say to you man.