Mrs Brady is due--

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Mrs Brady is due--

around the 22nd, just thought y'all like to know!! Talk about pressure on tom!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Mrs Brady is due--

I thought the pressure was on the bladder?..... Hope everything goes well for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Mrs Brady is due--:
    [QUOTE]I thought the pressure was on the bladder?..... Hope everything goes well for them.
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Trying to win the the AFC and having a baby--Come on Tom  you can do it!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I'm thinking Alien Resurrection birth scene....everyone is terrified by the possibilities

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In Response to Mrs Brady is due--:
    [QUOTE]around the 22nd, just thought y'all like to know!! Talk about pressure on tom!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Of December I take it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

So when the baby comes home the Pats will be gearing for the playoffs right?
    Don't babies usually go through a colic stage in the first month or so? Tom will never get a good nights sleep during this and he won't for the next 3 years or so.

Time to move in with the bachelor linemen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]So when the baby comes home the Pats will be gearing for the playoffs right? Don't babies usually go through a colic stage in the first month or so? Tom will never get a good nights sleep during this and he won't for the next 3 years or so. Time to move in with the bachelor linemen.
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a snoring 375 pounder can't be that bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

It wouldn't be the snoring...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Separate rooms people this isn't indianapolis.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mrs Brady is due-- : Trying to win the the AFC and having a baby--Come on Tom  you can do it!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

And all along here I am thinking it's Gisele who's having the baby! Surprised No wonder Brady's been missing his receivers lately. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mrs Brady is due-- : And all along here I am thinking it's Gisele who's having the baby! No wonder Brady's been missing his receivers lately. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

hahaha nice

I guess that Brady's wife being due gets lost in the whole mess of following your team rabidly.

There is still a human element.

People talk about Dustin Pedroia's home run numbers going down this year, but never mention the fact that his wife almost died giving birth to his son (probably out of respect).  Of course he was going to be distracted - who wouldn't be distracted by something like that?  People bashed J.D. Drew, but his baby had heart surgery and the baby's life was up in the air.  

They're still human.

Let's try not to forget this when we find out that Giselle's pregnancy might be high risk due to her lack of any substantial body build (having seen her in person, she was freakishly thin when doing her Victoria's Secret promotion at Gillette a few years back).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mrs Brady is due-- : Trying to win the the AFC and having a baby--Come on Tom  you can do it!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

GAMER, you are a true fan..... I have lost faith in the pats.... they go 500 down the stretch and Miami takes the division.  Perhaps what we need for a shakeup with the Coordinators......  They are totally Pathetic.... Getting the worst out of a decent team....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mrs Brady is due-- : hahaha nice I guess that Brady's wife being due gets lost in the whole mess of following your team rabidly. There is still a human element. People talk about Dustin Pedroia's home run numbers going down this year, but never mention the fact that his wife almost died giving birth to his son (probably out of respect).  Of course he was going to be distracted - who wouldn't be distracted by something like that?  People bashed J.D. Drew, but his baby had heart surgery and the baby's life was up in the air.   They're still human. Let's try not to forget this when we find out that Giselle's pregnancy might be high risk due to her lack of any substantial body build (having seen her in person, she was freakishly thin when doing her Victoria's Secret promotion at Gillette a few years back).
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

~There shouldn't be ANY meek "human element" within Professional Sports.  Athletes play the heroic archetype...a model, an image, a mythical god-like hero carved forever in granite so they're forever flawless and ageless in perfection.  In my world, Star Athletes wouldn't be allowed to Marry and Have a Family, Or even procreate for that matter.  I'm not even sure IF these pro athletes should be allowed out in public...1 minute to go buy Huggies for you're kid, Is 1 minute less time for practice...1 minute behind in perfection. 

Right now, Star Athletes should ONLY Train, Practice, and Play...NOTHING else (maybe periodic sleep though).  When They can't play anymore, and they're totally spent...Then they're worthless (like the rest of us).  ONLY difference is In My World, they then get ritually executed, So They're fans don't have to see them wither and decline in mere mortality.   

I tell You ALL, Better days will come when cyborgs that just look human, Take the reigns from the weak humanity of now (can you even imagine the blind-side from a cyborg?).  Whoever said these pro athletes have rights ANYway, Beyond what the completely sculptured gladiatorial person and persona THAT their adoring fans expect of, and solely from them?  ...Makin' a Family, sheez, this Country has too many freedoms.  At the very least, Roger Goodell should set forth some stipulations and guidelines on this "human element" thing They're encroaching on...   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mrs Brady is due-- : ~There shouldn't be ANY meek " human element " within Professional Sports.  Athletes play the heroic archetype...a model, an image, a mythical god-like hero carved forever in granite so they're forever flawless and ageless in perfection.  In my world, Star Athletes wouldn't be allowed to Marry and Have a Family, Or even procreate for that matter.  I'm not even sure IF these pro athletes should be allowed out in public...1 minute to go buy Huggies for you're kid, Is 1 minute less time for practice...1 minute behind in perfection.  Right now, Star Athletes should ONLY Train, Practice, and Play...NOTHING else (maybe periodic sleep though).  When They can't play anymore, and they're totally spent...Then they're worthless (like the rest of us).  ONLY difference is In My World, they then get ritually executed, So They're fans don't have to see them wither and decline in mere mortality.    I tell You ALL, Better days will come when cyborgs that just look human, Take the reigns from the weak humanity of now (can you even imagine the blind-side from a cyborg?).  Whoever said these pro athletes have rights ANYway, Beyond what the completely sculptured gladiatorial person and persona THAT their adoring fans expect of, and solely from them?  ...Makin' a Family, sheez, this Country has too many freedoms.  At the very least, Roger Goodell should set forth some stipulations and guidelines on this "human element" thing They're encroaching on...   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

lol it won't be long until Goodell orders the manufacture of football-playing robots similar to the ones in the NFL on Fox graphics.

Minimal maintenance, predictable, follow orders, low cost - fantastic!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mrs Brady is due-- : lol it won't be long until Goodell orders the manufacture of football-playing robots similar to the ones in the NFL on Fox graphics. Minimal maintenance, predictable, follow orders, low cost - fantastic!
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

~Sadly, IF I actually believe anything coming to fruitition in reality from what I wrote in the previous post, It would have to be Goodell fazing out actual human beings and instituting an army of kow-towing Cyborg Puppets, goose-stepping to whatever his unending whimsical Rule Change of the day brings, "for the betterment of the sport." 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Mrs Brady is due-- : GAMER, you are a true fan..... I have lost faith in the pats.... they go 500 down the stretch and Miami takes the division.  Perhaps what we need for a shakeup with the Coordinators......  They are totally Pathetic.... Getting the worst out of a decent team....
    Posted by SmokingJoe

Hey Smokn  I have not lost faith in the Patriots, but extremely dissapointed in what I thought would be a good year, not '07 but a good year. It can't all be blamed on defense. the offense is not clicking either. I mean it's ok to go for it on 4th down, but  you better have the plays to make it happen. The red zone production stinks why would Belichick think they could make it. and--              the Patriots were ahead! no need to force that play

I'm no football guru but even I know what plays are going to be called.   no imagination at all. Hate to admit it but it was fun watching the Saints creative play calling. Did they run the same play twice?? O well put that behind us!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

THIS could b the source of a lot of brady's lousy, punch drunk inconsistent play... how much sleep is he getting? seems like gissy is bak to imposing on him and his sleep as she likely did during the night of the Super bowl! sometimes  i think this doll is a trojan horse!

does she not grasp he has more important things to deal with than all the stuff that comes with HER pregnancy and delivery? does she not have a sista or someone else to keep our brady from limiting his focus on football! should be the MOST importsny thing in his life!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

THIS could b the source of a lot of brady's lousy, punch drunk inconsistent play... how much sleep is he getting? seems like gissy is bak to imposing on him and his sleep as she likely did during the night of the Super bowl! sometimes  i think this doll is a trojan horse! does she not grasp he has more important things to deal with than all the stuff that comes with HER pregnancy and delivery? does she not have a sista or someone else to keep our brady from limiting his focus on football! should be the MOST importsny thing in his life!
    Posted by bubbazilla

Just STOP  are you living with them so you know all this!!?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]THIS could b the source of a lot of brady's lousy, punch drunk inconsistent play... how much sleep is he getting? seems like gissy is bak to imposing on him and his sleep as she likely did during the night of the Super bowl! sometimes  i think this doll is a trojan horse! does she not grasp he has more important things to deal with than all the stuff that comes with HER pregnancy and delivery? does she not have a sista or someone else to keep our brady from limiting his focus on football! should be the MOST importsny thing in his life!
    Posted by bubbazilla[/QUOTE]

This is a very Leon-like post Bubba...  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Big backslaps for Tommy's  impending fatherhood, but I fail to see how this will affect his play.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

She had the baby yesterday and it was a baby boy. Legacy!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Whew, glad that's over with!!  Congrats to the beautiful couple. wonder if baby Brady has a dimple  chin also

Sections
Shortcuts