Much like BB's latest attempts at winning a SB

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re: Much like BB's latest attempts at winning a SB

Hey everybody it's Jimmy P! Captain of the "All dingleberry" team!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Forget the fact that he has been to seven Super Bowls (two as DC for the NYG) and won five, which might be a record for a coach.  What have you done for me lately, right? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

his golf game ain't much better.

Close but no cigar!!

Another whining BB hate thread from the bandwagon fan crowd

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

If you equate his sucess to a golf analogy he would be Jack Nicholas and ArnoldPalmer rolled up into one.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Another whining BB hate thread from the bandwagon fan crowd

Sorry skippy, not part of the bandwagon fan crowd, I hate the patsies.

[/QUOTE]

If you hate the Pats, wouldn't you make better use of your time posting on the fan forum of whatever team you root for instead of coming here and being constantly reminded of how superior the Pats are to your team? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Close but no cigar!!

must be Cap Hell

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

If you hate the Pats, wouldn't you make better use of your time posting on the fan forum of whatever team you root for instead of coming here and being constantly reminded of how superior the Pats are to your team? 

First off, I come here for entertainment.

Secondly, my team owns the patsies.

Who is your team?  The only team that could be said to own the Patriots is the Giants, and since they did not even make the playoffs this year, there should be plenty to discuss on Giants fans' boards.  Shouldn't you be trying to help the Giants get better instead of trolling--very lamely--here? 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

BDC really needs to fix the feature that tells us who started a thread.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Who is your team?  The only team that could be said to own the Patriots is the Giants, and since they did not even make the playoffs this year, there should be plenty to discuss on Giants fans' boards.  Shouldn't you be trying to help the Giants get better instead of trolling--very lamely--here? 

LOL, exactly how am I supposed to "help the Giants get better"?!!!!

By posting on one of their chat boards?!!!!

You really are delusional if you believe that belicheat and Kraft are reading your posts and saying "Hmmm, newenglanderinexile on the boston.com boards really has something here, maybe we should hire him as a special assistant"

Hysterical.

Actually, I am one of those people who happen to believe that fans seldom know what they are talking about, but I assumed you were one of those people who thought they did.  In any case, why are you wasting your time here?  Isn't it galling to be reminded that the Patriots at least get to the playoffs every year (three years in a row to the conference championship game) while your team is so hit or miss?  

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

You are so right, I've been preaching this for months to no avail.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Uhm, like the Jets for nearly 60 years?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

+1 - why they haven't is a mystery!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

You are so right, I've been preaching this for months to no avail.

You have been saying this.  I just thought I would chime in.  

I have seen Bill say it too.  I think this may be the easiest fan forum in the country for trolls to infest.  It would be nice if BDC could restore that feature.  Well, the ignore button is working.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Actually, I am one of those people who happen to believe that fans seldom know what they are talking about, but I assumed you were one of those people who thought they did.  In any case, why are you wasting your time here?  Isn't it galling to be reminded that the Patriots at least get to the playoffs every year (three years in a row to the conference championship game) while your team is so hit or miss?  

So are you upset that the Yanks make the playoffs pretty much every year but the red sox are so "hit or miss"??

The Yankees are so twentieth century.  Most of the people who remember the Yankees winning more than an occasional World Series are probably dead.  The Boston Red Sox are the team of the twenty-first century.   

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from phatcatvirginbuttbuster45. Show phatcatvirginbuttbuster45's posts

Close but no cigar!!

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• Sections
    Shortcuts