Much like BB's latest attempts at winning a SB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Much like BB's latest attempts at winning a SB

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:

Actually, I am one of those people who happen to believe that fans seldom know what they are talking about, but I assumed you were one of those people who thought they did.  In any case, why are you wasting your time here?  Isn't it galling to be reminded that the Patriots at least get to the playoffs every year (three years in a row to the conference championship game) while your team is so hit or miss?  

So are you upset that the Yanks make the playoffs pretty much every year but the red sox are so "hit or miss"??

The Yankees are so twentieth century.  Most of the people who remember the Yankees winning more than an occasional World Series are probably dead.  The Boston Red Sox are the team of the twenty-first century.   

So most of the people that watched the Yanks win 4 WS from 1996-2000 are dead?

And I seem to remember the Sox starting out pretty good last century too, and we all know how that worked out.

But none of that was my point.

exile asked if I was unhappy with the Giants inconsistency of making the playoffs despite the 2 SB's. It's pretty much the same as the Sox. They have been inconsistent in making the playoffs, but have done pretty well the past ten years when they have maded it. I simply asked him if he was unhappy with the Sox.

Since I first became a fan of the Red Sox in the early 1960s, when they competed with the Senators and Kansas City for last place in the AL, and then watched them lose  crucial playoff or WS games in the most agonizing ways over the next four decades (though I don't include 1967 as an agonizing loss), I would answer that I am more than happy to see the Boston Red Sox become the dominant team in baseball in the last ten years, completely eclipsing their former rivals (I say former because there can be no rivalry without some equality).  

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Since I first became a fan of the Red Sox in the early 1960s, when they competed with the Senators and Kansas City for last place in the AL, and then watched them lose  crucial playoff or WS games in the most agonizing ways over the next four decades (though I don't include 1967 as an agonizing loss), I would answer that I am more than happy to see the Boston Red Sox become the dominant team in baseball in the last ten years, completely eclipsing their former rivals (I say former because there can be no rivalry without some equality).  

You never answered my question.

And you are right, 27-8 is not a rivalry.

And last I checked, dominant teams usually don't finish a season in last place.

[/QUOTE]

The Yankees are ancient history.  They have won one title (after going on a huge spending spree) in the third millennium.  Come back when they have won two titles, and we can talk.  Until then, there is no rivalry.     

• You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

his golf game ain't much better.

Close but no cigar!!

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Perfect picture...could not sum it up any better!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

Perfect picture...could not sum it up any better!

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

Footballexpert45

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

+1 - why they haven't is a mystery!

It's not a mystery. Just business as usual around here

If something breaks, it stays broken...or it gets worse, never better

The real mystery is why we the users of the board tolerate this dumb place

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Another whining BB hate thread from the bandwagon fan crowd

Sorry skippy, not part of the bandwagon fan crowd, I hate the patsies.

Then why are you here?

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm not a BB fanboy like some but he had an outstanding season as a coach. He has no regrets from his recent quotes nor should he. He was a coach of the year candidate.

Unfortunately, it was one of his worst seasons as GM, though the extent of injuries and bad luck made things worse than they needed to be. But it's a results business. 

I tip my cap to the guy. And there is no shame in struggling on a golf course, you'd have be to an idiot to think otherwise. 

I do laugh at those who claim that he is a GM of the year candidate. LOLZ. When one of your key offensive players is in jail, another finished the season in a boot again, and you refufsed to sign your most productive receiver who then got revenge on you in the biggest game of the year, you're not GM of the year. Officially or unofficially. 

I think BB has learned from this and that we'll field our best team in years next fall.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

Another whining BB hate thread from the bandwagon fan crowd

Sorry skippy, not part of the bandwagon fan crowd, I hate the patsies.

hahahaha its funny that you dont like the patriots but you hang out here as much as you do. the patriots bother you and deep down you know that they are the greatest team in all sports.

back to your hanging out here on this forum.. you must be kind of a loser dude to have nothing better to do than whine about the patriots on their fan forum. not to hurt your feelings but even you know that you are a loser. the only excuse would be if youre like fifteen but i doubt that. think about it  a grown man acting like you do.. itts sad lol.. hope you dont have any kids because it would be bad for them to have such an imature father right? you know it.

•  

• Sections
    Shortcuts