Muh Dawg Dez!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

Muh Dawg Dez!!

Earlier today, ESPN's draft guru Todd McShay tweeted that he ran into Oklahoma State receiver Dez Bryant at Logan Airport.

Per a league source, he was in town to visit the Patriots. It is one of the 30 in-house visits permitted by the NFL.

Bryant's talent has never been in question. In 2008, he had 87 receptions for 1,480 yards and 19 touchdowns for the Cowboys, and going into his junior season, was considered a sure-fire Top 10 pick.

But he was suspended for the final 10 games of the 2009 season for lying to NCAA investigators about a meeting with ex-NFL star Deion Sanders.

He ran in the 4.5s, a bit of a disappointment, at his Pro Day last week in his hometown of Lufkin, Texas, and because of all these questions, there's some pretty wide-ranging speculation on where he might land.

Trust this: If he's available to the Patriots at 22, it would be pretty hard to pass up on a talent like this.

omg omg omg!!!! if hes there this we'll definatly have adominate offence back!!! id much rather have him then nyone else on the offence out of this years draft!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Muh Dawg Dez!!

You need to read up on this guy a little more.  He's dropping in the draft for a reason.  The guy is a head case squared.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Re: Muh Dawg Dez!!:
    You need to read up on this guy a little more.  He's dropping in the draft for a reason.  The guy is a head case squared.
    Posted by garytx

bcus people put too much on him... okay big whoop he forgot his shoes and people blew it waaaaaaay out of proportion and id be angry too! and yea he was just dumb for being a lier, hes far better then Moss's attitude coming into the league

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

No he isn't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

wth?? Moss almost killed a guy, had battery charges on a women, weed charges, had to change schools... wth r u smokin??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Posted by garytx

I'm sure if BB had in, he can get that resolved

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Moss didnt come close to killing anyone you loser , that was a brawl , not Moss " almost killing " anyone. Man , what a jackazz you are. And the battery charges against him were dropped after it was clear the woman just want to extort $ for him , LOL what a sack of chit you are huh! And you know absolutely nothing about football either , wow your perfect for this board. Bryant has done nothing in terms of " off the field " BS that scares me. Unlike you I actually do my homework and Im turned off by his ON THE FIELD play. The guy cant play inside the hash marks and advertised his route coming out of his breaks. Not to mention he's obviously a college receiver and the success rate for first rounders are extremely low. Plus its such a huge jump to make , the CB/DB's you play against in college are a joke , no press , no man etc. Thats what scares me , not the fact that he got nervous and lied about eating waffles n chicken w/ Prime.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

nice to know that McShay just chills at airports

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Muh Dawg Dez should be the Patriots pick at 22 if muh dawg dez is available.

I could also make a good case for why we should select Brandon Graham, if available, at 22 but Dez Bryant is a top 10 talent that you just can't skip over due to his " off field issues" Hanging with Sanders, lying to avoid getting in trouble and forgetting his shoes is nowhere near as bad as some other nfl players who were drafted in the previous years.

Heres my look on how he could fall to us if he gets past Miami at number 12.
    13th overall pick: San Fransico 49ers : Drafted Crabtree high last year, they Have Vernon Davis and Josh Morgan, no need for another Wideout.

14th overall pick: Seatle Seahawks: If the Seahawks go Left Tackle with their 6th overall I could easily see them picking up Dez Bryant here, but other great playmakers should still be available by the time the Hawks are up. I could see them grabbing CJ spiller if hes a vailable over Dez Bryant here. If Clausen Drops to here, I can also see Pete Carrol picking him here aswell.

15th overall: NY Giants: they need a LB so they will go with one here, no chance they choose Dez.

16th overall: Tennessee Titans: they need a lot of help on the D line and Jeff fisher will look to repair his defense with this pick. Again, Dez has no chance to be picked here.

17th overall: San Fran 49ers: read above. 49ers will go with a playmaker on the back end of their D and with an Olineman to solidify their running game.

18th overall: Pitsburgh Steelers: they need secondary help in the baddest way, they will go with the best Dback available at this spot, and would go as far as betting my car on me getting this right.

19th overall: Atlanta Falcons: I see them as a possibility for picking up Dez but their defense struggled last year, they will go for eaither a Pass Rushing DE or OLB.

20th Overall: Houston Texans: they have AJ, no need for Dez. I no, not great logic here but still I cant see houston going with a WR here when they clearly need to upgrade their D and running game.

21th overall: Bengals: One can argue that chad is getting older and they need a WR but I can argue that they picked up Antonio Bryant and Chad is still a number one WR. What the bengals need is a vertical TE, Jermaine Gresham is the best TE available and will most likely be picked here.

22th overall: NE Patriots: We need Defense but how can we not go with Dez Bryant here? We get a future Number 1 wide receiver for Brady who can learn under moss this year and take over for Moss once he leaves the Pats.
    Personally I say we draft Odrick/Graham if Dez is not available but if he is we should pick him up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he's a top talent...but i dont think i can deal with anymore horrible annoying threads with nonsensical spelling and grammar like this one. so for that reason alone i hope he's gone!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

he's a top talent...but i dont think i can deal with anymore horrible annoying threads with nonsensical spelling and grammar like this one. so for that reason alone i hope he's gone!
    Posted by artielang

Hahahaha, well said! how long does it take to type 'cause'? I guess its 'awsum' to type 'cuz' and totally butcher a language know as English. Guys, keep the tweeting lingo to tweets and type with some semblance of a grammar!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Re: F**K!

I am taking a pass rusher. And his name is Brandon Graham.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

Dez or Kindle look great!!! guys the draft is only a week away(10days) :))))