Must read did you all see this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Must read did you all see this

I was just on NFL.com and there is an article about Ryan saying he would keep Sanchez over Peyton. Then he goes on the say Sancez is better than Brady.

HE is just nuts. What do you guys think of him saying Mark is better than Tom and don't hold back on your comments.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: Must read did you all see this

well he said manning is better than sanchez but given his youth and room for growth he'd stick with sanchez

and, i think its clear, rex said peyton is better than tom

you might want to take a reading comprehension course

heres the article
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82570cc4/article/jets-ryan-theres-no-question-sanchez-is-my-guy?module=HP11_headline_stack

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I'm done with anything Rex has to offer anymore.  Just done.

He also claimed in another interview that he expects to be a head coach for another 10-15 years. 

Can't take anymore of his idiocy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'd keep Sanchez over Peyton too.  Peyton is pretty disabled.  Sanchez is merely tap dancing every time there's pressure.  You don't fold under pressure in this league. 

This sounds 99% so much like the kiss of death.  One more game and the Sanchize is so fired.  Just keep him happy and playing for one more game, Rex, maybe you'll get a playoff spot (probably not), then get a younger Turk coach to pull the trigger on Monday morning.  Actually, the Jets might try to get a fifth rounder for the guy.  Seventh rounder?  Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey-hey...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

And the Jests are going to win the SB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

It might be a little awkward if he just said how he really must feel...."I wish we had Tom as our QB".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

In Response to Re: Must read did you all see this:
    [QUOTE]It might be a little awkward if he just said how he really must feel...."I wish we had Tom as our QB".
    Posted by 3SB-rings[/QUOTE]
    Haha - true that + it is funny anytime anyone talks to him about Mark Sanchez, he feels the need to mention Brady and Manning. He is one sick puppy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Must read did you all see this:
    [QUOTE]I was just on NFL.com and there is an article about Ryan saying he would keep Sanchez over Peyton. Then he goes on the say Sancez is better than Brady. HE is just nuts. What do you guys think of him saying Mark is better than Tom and don't hold back on your comments.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

LOL. The jests neeed to fire Ryan, and dump Sanchez.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rex is a stooge.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I do not think Rex will EVER gives props to the Patriots, of any note, or any player on that team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ah, I get it now. FOOTball, that's why he started coaching.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

How about Rex just sops talking and starts to coach his team in a manner that they can win games to make the playoofs on their own and not need help from other teams. How about he just coaches that team to maybe win a SB. What Rex needs to do is quit. He sucks. For 3 years now he has guarenteed a SB win for those Jets fans and nothing. Please. The only good thing Rex is good for is the Media. Thats it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Ryan is Patriots obsessed. Not even being prompted he had to mention Manning was better the Brady. Huh?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Here is all you need to know. You have an NFL fan lying on a psychiatrists couch. They are doing the word association thing...

Psych: "Manning..."
    Fan: "Brady..."

Psych: "Brady..."
    Fan: "Super Bowl..."

In every article, whenever Manning is mentioned, Brady comes up. Whenever Brady is mentioned, 3 time Super Bowl champion comes up. Take your pick...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Bradshaw had shut him up after the game. "big mouth and talk trash"  Jets is on their vacation after this sunday game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I hope Rex LOVES Sanchez. I would like to see them together with the Jets for another 10 years.

Sections
Shortcuts