Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail

Espn science dissects it :

Good stuff .

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4716045/sports-science-moores-slap-away?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail

I seen that earlier, good stuff.  I like everything they do.  They had one on Gronk and the force he had when when running and then while running and having a defender on his back.  It was pretty cool too.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail : that was a touchdown...
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    Only for Peyton or Eli...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Best play I've seen from a Patriot DB all season, everyone keeps calling it luck, but it was talent. With the way he played the last game, I think BB will be more confident to put McCourty out at the FS position for the majority of his snaps in the SB. 

We need McCourty at FS, I'm confident with Molden and Moore at CB. 44 in the backfield is what leads to Torrey Smith running free for a deep bomb last sunday. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

and a rather large raspberry to you!In Response to Re: Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail : that was a touchdown...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

And your mom birthed a normal child. Oh wait!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

I agree 100% on James Ihedigbo being a liablity .

THE GOOD NEWS

Great guy ( Umass alum ...lives nearby me )

Good clubhouse attitude - Patriots way.

Good against the run -takes appropriate angles .

Good against the short passing stuff -fairly sure tackler .

THE BAD NEWS

Can't consistantly cover anybody past 15 yards

No real ball hawking ability to speak of

Doesn't instill "The-fear-of-God " into opponents crossing the middle

I'm sure the G-men  realize they are not going to run the rock consistantly vs the Pats D-Line/ Backers ...
    ELI will most likely put it up 50 times .

I'm also sure BB knows this and will gameplan accordingly .

My guess is 5 Pats dbs will be on the field for the majority of snaps .

Looking something like :

Chung                         
                                                                                McCourty

Ihedigbo / Edelman

Arrington                                                                      Moore

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Sour grapes from an 8-8 fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from elav666. Show elav666's posts

Every one know that you live inside an egg shell.  It is alway dark....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Ignoring that which should be ignored, about as good a defensive play by a DB as you'll see.  I'm wondering if that is a coached tecnhique or a natural reaction.  If a coached technique be interesting to learn who taught it to him first.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

You are definately a Pats fan posing as a Giants fan.
    You are here to make all Giants fans look like idiots. Believe me, that is not really nessesary.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No it wasn't, shows how much about football you do/dont know.

BTW, thats what people who don't want their team to face the Patriots say.  Sorry your hopes were shattered.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail : Every one know that you live inside an egg shell.  It is alway dark.... Posted by elav666[/QUOTE] Time to abort u jintfan is next sunday

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

I'm glad they did a video on that, after watching it from so many angles slow mo, it proves that the ref's got it right. Heck of a play by Sterling Moore!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In replay, it certainly looks like one, although at game speed it's easier to see that it's not . . .  but the other thing you have to remember is that since the NFL -- in its wisdom -- decided to lengthen catching the ball into a "process," officials have more time  and subjective leeway to determine which team they actually want to win in situations like this.

I know that flies in the face alot of the "conspiracy" talk you'll hear on this board -- if I didn't know better, I might be tempted to believe that officials simply never, ever, ever favor the Pats -- but the truth of the matter is that the play in question could have been called either way and been defensibly "right."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail : In replay, it certainly looks like one, although at game speed it's easier to see that it's not . . .  but the other thing you have to remember is that since the NFL -- in its wisdom -- decided to lengthen catching the ball into a "process," officials have more time  and subjective leeway to determine which team they actually want to win in situations like this. I know that flies in the face alot of the "conspiracy" talk you'll hear on this board -- if I didn't know better, I might be tempted to believe that officials simply never, ever, ever favor the Pats -- but the truth of the matter is that the play in question could have been called either way and been defensibly "right."
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Right , in normal replay it does look like the second foot went down. But both real speed and in the super slow / magnified ESPN breakdown show it was an inclomplete pass. The ESPN analysis shows the ball was not under control as the foot went down, as a Pats fan I am actually quite happy about this.

I am really glad we aren't all on the other side of this call, fruitlessly  complaining how they got it 'wrong' and watching the Ravens get ready for the SB.

The best scenario happened..the Pats win and the Ravens get a few calls on their side so both sides know it was a deserved win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

If the play below by Calvin Johnson is not a catch and touchdown, then this one is not even close. Both feet down, falls to the ground with the ball in his posession and then drops it as he is getting back up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_N1KTliVUw&feature=related

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" that was a touchdown..."

Nope, but Bradshaw's fumble was a fumble and should have cost your team that game. 

You're lucky to be here and in fact you only come around here when your team is winning. Even UD6, one of the worst trolls on this board, comes around even though his team is eating dirt. You only come around when your team is on the up and up, which is not very often...you're not a true Giants fan at all. You don't live and die with your team. You just want an excuse to come in here and get revenge for those mean kids who used to eat the sandwiches your Mom made for you. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]" that was a touchdown..." Nope, but Bradshaw's fumble was a fumble and should have cost your team that game.  You're lucky to be here and in fact you only come around here when your team is winning. Even UD6, one of the worst trolls on this board, comes around even though his team is eating dirt. You only come around when your team is on the up and up, which is not very often...you're not a true Giants fan at all. You don't live and die with your team. You just want an excuse to come in here and get revenge for those mean kids who used to eat the sandwiches your Mom made for you. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Jintsfan cannot be a real Giants fan, even they are not that stupid. Look at all his posts, they are irrational statements just meant to inflame. There is no merit to his arguments but a lot of intended insult and prodding to get a reaction.

Definately a Pats fan trying to make Jints fans look stupid...which sounds kind of fun actually.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail : Jintsfan cannot be a real Giants fan, even they are not that stupid. Look at all his posts, they are irrational statements just meant to inflame. There is no merit to his arguments but a lot of intended insult and prodding to get a reaction. Definately a Pats fan trying to make Jints fans look stupid...which sounds kind of fun actually.
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76[/QUOTE]

JintsFan is obviously one of TexasPat's many alter egos.  Here are some others:

Underdog
    JBolt

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail : JintsFan is obviously one of TexasPat's many alter egos.  Here are some others: Underdog JBolt
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

You have GOT to be kidding!  TexasPat does a fantastic analysis of each game played during the year and grades all aspects of the game extremely fairly.  Calling him anything but a true Pats fan is just plain stupid.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Must-See Video : Sterling Moore's Game Saver in Detail : Heard both McCourty and Chung on the radio this morning and they both said it is a technique they are taught and work on in practice.
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks.  Great technique; results speak for themselves.