MVP watch. 3 Patriots in the mix

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

MVP watch. 3 Patriots in the mix

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/53525/mike-sandos-mvp-watch-48

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: MVP watch. 3 Patriots in the mix

To me the MVP belongs to Rodgers. Much like last year when Brady had an ll time season Rodgers is having a great season no other QB's can currently match. Barring a complete collapse is his to lose

It's great to see 3 Pats on the list though and deservingly too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: MVP watch. 3 Patriots in the mix:
    [QUOTE]To me the MVP belongs to Rodgers. Much like last year when Brady had an ll time season Rodgers is having a great season no other QB's can currently match. Barring a complete collapse is his to lose
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

What if Gronk gets close to 1500 yards and 20 Tds?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MVP watch. 3 Patriots in the mix : What if Gronk gets close to 1500 yards and 20 Tds?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Same as Moss and Brady in 07'. Rodgers is having an all-time great season as a QB. Only Brady's 10' season is better as far as efficiency and we know how that voting went

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

GRONK

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Looking at Rogers' numbers, it should not even be close.  

Love him, but Brady should not be in the discussion because of his off games, turnovers and slow starts for several games in a row. 

IMO, I can't see a TE nor WR so productive as to be an MVP. Linebacker?  Yeah.  RB? Yeah.

Rogers almost can't lose it at this late stage.  What's the old political addage, "unless caught in bed with a dead h**ker or a live Boyscout"?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]GRONK
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Gronk over Rodgers. Right.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

ARe you kidding with this thread???!!   It was Rodgers yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  Gronk could have 30 TD  it wouldn't matter. 

His team is undefeated. End of Story.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Its been said that there should be a MVP not a quarterback award, I would agree. Rogers is the easy MVP this year, but who would the non-QB be? I remember when Manning got the MVP in 09 despite not being the best QB that year, and even with Brees season it was merely the best QB season that year. Meanwhile Chris Johnson set the all time record for yards from scrimmage. I dont think There's any way for a non QB to get the MVP nowadays. You look at Manning in 04, Brady in 07, and 10 and those were great seasons no matter what year. But you put some MVPs years against other years and they aren't that special. Point is the award will always go to the best QB even if the best QB is not that great that year.

Sections
Shortcuts