My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl

In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl:
    In Response to Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl :   That's YOUR opinion.  I think no SANE perosn would enter the miulitary or kill another person, but that's my opionion as well. Is it written somehere that I have to leave if I disagree?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Of late, Patsfansince1966, I've done my best to ignore the stuff that you post but in this case I feel compelled to comment.  You have no idea how extraordinarily fortunate you are that some of us were insane enough to enter the military. Otherwise there is a distinct likelihood you wouldn't be free to post some of the inane drivel with which you flood this forum.  You have an attitude like bent sh*tcan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: My 2 cents for the Pats in this Super Bowl

A couple thoughts....

1. I think Patsfan1966 is either Skip Bayless or related to Skp Bayless.  There is no other possible explanation for a person being so petty and juvenile.

2.  To the original post, before it was hijacked by the petty, juvenile behavior of the above mentioned poster, regarding the Saints/NYG game as a blue print for the Pats, I both agree and disagree.  For starters, the Saints @ home this year were unstoppable, so trying to duplicate that is impossilbe.  That was a Monday night game and the Saints were coming off a bye, so really in hind sight, that was a horrible match-up for NYG.  Also, the Giants were not nearly as healthy at that time as they are now.

All that being said, there has to be value in looking at what NO did to succeed so easily against that D.  I think you would find to first thing is quick throws by Brees, it is the best way to negate the pass rush.  Graham had a big game for NO that night, so finding similar match-ups for Gronk/Hernandez could be another lesson learned.  In looking at the box score I see the Saints ran for over 200 yards, I don't know how much of that was garbage time but clearly another lesson is to beat the great pass rush, run the ball.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts