My 2010 patriots/Mock draft(only first 2 rounds)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

My 2010 patriots/Mock draft(only first 2 rounds)

Offense
    QB: Tom brady, Brian Hoyer
    RB: Fred Taylor, Wille parker, Laurance Maroney, Kevin Faulk
    FB: Sammy morris, Ben Jarvius Green Ellis
    WR: Randy Moss, Brandon Marshall, Antonio Bryant, Wes Welker(Out till week 6), Julien Eldmen, Brandon Tate
    TE: Owen Daniels, Chris Baker
    LT: Sebass
    LG: Logan Mankins
    C: Dan Koppens
    RG: Stephen Neal
    RT: Matt Light
                                                     Defense
    SS: Brandon Meariweather, Pat chung
    FS: Chad Jones(R), James Sanders 
    CB: Leigh Bodden, Daunta Robinson, Daruis butler, Brandon Ghee(R) 
    ROLB:Juilius Peppers, Jason Taylor( subbing in he is 35 cant start everygame)
    ILB: Jarod mayo, Gary guyton
    LOLB: Tully banta cain
    RE: Jerry Hughes(R)  
    DT: Mike Wright, Ron Brace
    LE: Ty warren

Adds: Bradon marshall, Antonio Bryant, Owen Daniels, Wille Parker, Juilius peppers, Jason Taylor

Lost: Vince Wilfork, Adulius Thomas, Sam Akain, Sean Springs

Drafted: Round 1: Jerry Hughes(R)This addition would help make our pass rush much stronger with this first round pick he could step in a become an opening day starter for this football team.

Round 2: Chad Jones(R)Chad Jones could play FS in this organzation he is a hard mouth hitter and he can play football and playing aside Brandon Meariweather he would learn alot and could be a steal for the pats in the second round.
                Round 2: Brandon Ghee(R)Brandon Ghee would be more of a saftey vaule pick he can cover very well and he can cover the slot very well he plays good zone and could be a 3rd or long 2nd down corner for them He is a nickel and dime personal pick for the pats to sure up there secondary

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Re: My 2010 patriots/Mock draft(only first 2 rounds)

Yup, why not give us 2 first round picks and 5 second round picks as long as you're into such a dream world.  And with that many ADDS, how will all these draft picks even have a shot of making the roster.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Jerry Hughes would not be a DE in Belichick's system. He'd be an OLB. If you want my personal opinion, I don't even think that Hughes will be a Patriot in April. He doesn't possess the size/pass-rushing moves that Belichick would look for. Hughes's only pass-rushing asset is his speed off the edge, which won't make him a feared pass rusher in the NFL. When he gets locked up with a lineman, he disappears.

Also Mike Wright is in no way suited to be a nose tackle in the 3-4. And the Pats have tried Matt Light at RT, and it nearly got Brady killed (figuratively, of course).

This seems like a bit of a pipe dream to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

sombody has some extra time in on there hands!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

This is one of the problems I have with coming on here, the nonsense is through the roof. First off, WW isnt coming back in week 6, your dreaming, he wont be back until mid-late NOV at best. And you have us getting both Marshell and Bryant, you serious. I really hope the Pats dont make a move on Bryant , hes extremely inconsistent, always hurt even if does make it through 16. Also why would you go after Daniels and not Sceffhler, Daniels is coming off tearing his knee up and wiil take a year to get back to normal. Sceffhler is just as good and IMO would fit in the Pats system better. Your projected starting D is worse than the O you laid out! Im not even going to start on that. This was a sad post. Have you watched football...at all in the past 4-5 years?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

sombody has some extra time in on there hands!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Sorry, but this was a really bad post. You need to try harder, put some elbow grease in it, or take Favre's advice he gave to a ref. "Take two weeks off then quit". Seriously theres way to many of stupid post on this site, I mean where is the smart, insightful disscusion. Anyone know any other sites?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

These ignorant, and stupid threads really need to stop, and the morons who post them dont have the ballz to defend their putrid ideas. Go back to the childrens table.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I'm sorry but when I read that you have Brandon Marshall, Owen Daniels, Julius Peppers, Antonio Bryant, Dunta Robinson, Jason Taylor, and Willie Parker added to the Patriots, I almost lost my dinner.  That reminds me of playing franchise mode on Madden 99 and just trading all the good players to the Patriots.

I like your optimism but that's just plain crazy.  They'd be lucky to get one of those guys, let alone 7.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

And how about backing up some of those putrid ideas, seriously I love all these ignorant, and pathetic threads. Talk absolute garbage and dont defend a word of it. Go back to the childrens table!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Put the pipe down slowly and back away...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

captainzdeno, my comment was more geared toward the Peppers, Marshall, Bryant, Daniels parts of the plan, but other than Willie Parker, who I didn't really mean to include, they'd be pretty lucky. I mean that financially, not as a cure all for the team.  Dunta Robinson is one of the better young corners in the game and will get a pretty sizable deal despite a somewhat down year.  Jason Taylor is old but is still a solid pass rusher and prying him away from Miami will be as tough as it was last year (and make no mistake, BB will try).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

hahahaha hilarious... are you 12?

BTW- patriots have 3 picks in the second round.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgmlrm3706. Show sgmlrm3706's posts

how about OAK 1st next year for Peppers?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Zeoli42, everyone else has pretty much said it so I won't pile on.
    Leave Julius Peppers alone. Not worth what we'd have to pay him and what we'd have to give up to get him. Trade our COST CONTROLLED 2011 first round top pick for him? I'd pu ke.
    Keep and use all of our first 4 rounds this year in a deep draft and keep and use at least our Oakland pick in 2011. Perhaps trade away our own first rounder in 2011 considering a lot of talent is coming out this year and therefore next year should be light on talent.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

sgm nope, peppers is not right for the team.  A 30 yr 43 DE trying to transition to OLB while taking up needed Cap room (future once a new agreement is in place).

IF they were going to trade taht pick big if I don't think it will or should happen, I rather it be traded to go after a true OLB or get one of this year's studs in the draft.

Remember Peppers has quit on his team a few times, we don't need that type of player here.  I don't know why Pats fan are so pro getting this guy.  He wouldn't be able to cover anyone, will only be good as a rush OLB meaning a 3rd down LB why pay him all sorts of money to have him on the field less than 30% of all defensive plays.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

the rookie salary cap is probably going to happen, sooner or later, likely next year. you'd want to keep that oakland pick in addition to the ne pick.

Sections
Shortcuts