My analysis and comments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

My analysis and comments

What we learned from the Baltimore game:
    1 - Avoid stupid mistakes (like fielding a punt when smothered) and Baltimore can't score worth a damn.
    2 - They couldn't reach Yates.  Give Brady anywhere near that time in the pocket and it's lights out.
    3 - Their running game can be stopped.  And Flacco?  Who is Flacco?

What we learned from the Pats game:
    1 - It doesn't matter if we get the ball first or if we defer.
    2 - A good D is no match for a sharp Brady. (and Gronk, and Hernandez, and Welker, and Branch, and, and, and.
    3 - We can stop the run -- and the pass.
    4 - A heathy D is all the difference.
    5 - You don't want to play against an angry Brady.
    6 - Tebow would make a half-way good imitation of Hernandez.  He should play tight end.

Prediction:  Pats 34-17

Looking ahead:
    I see SF ending the Giants ride.  SF  23-20.

"Offense wins games.  Defense wins championships".  Let's hope it isn't so because three of the four teams in this last round are defensive teams.  Ours isn't one of them.

Superbowl:
    Pats over SF  34-20.  (or Pats over Giants 34-23).

Comments?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Re: My analysis and comments

In Response to My analysis and comments:
    [QUOTE]What we learned from the Baltimore game: 1 - Avoid stupid mistakes (like fielding a punt when smothered) and Baltimore can't score worth a damn. 2 - They couldn't reach Yates.  Give Brady anywhere near that time in the pocket and it's lights out. 3 - Their running game can be stopped.  And Flacco?  Who is Flacco? What we learned from the Pats game: 1 - It doesn't matter if we get the ball first or if we defer. 2 - A good D is no match for a sharp Brady. (and Gronk, and Hernandez, and Welker, and Branch, and, and, and. 3 - We can stop the run -- and the pass. 4 - A heathy D is all the difference. 5 - You don't want to play against an angry Brady. 6 - Tebow would make a half-way good imitation of Hernandez.  He should play tight end. Prediction:  Pats 34-17 Looking ahead: I see SF ending the Giants ride.  SF  23-20. "Offense wins games.  Defense wins championships".  Let's hope it isn't so because three of the four teams in this last round are defensive teams.  Ours isn't one of them. Superbowl: Pats over SF  34-20.  (or Pats over Giants 34-23). Comments?
    Posted by sheldong[/QUOTE]

Hey Shel !!!

I am seeing it close through the first half and into the mid-third quarter. Then i think the Pats begin to pull away. Here's hoping we win this game and do not lose any key players to the Buzzard's thug tactics.

I have to preference to the Niners or GMen...just glad we do not have to play the Saints in a Dome..or Pakers for that matter.

What did you think of the officiating in the Packer Game????

The BlissMan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In Response to Re: My analysis and comments:
    [QUOTE]In Response to My analysis and comments : What did you think of the officiating in the Packer Game???? The BlissMan
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

No comment.  I didn't see very much of the game.  I was at my son's house (an hour and half from home) and left there at 4:30.  Got home at 6PM and had a friend come over to help me take in a new gas range off his pickup that I had borrowed for the occassion (brought it from the store near my son's house).  We saw only the last 6 or 7 minutes.

As for this next game, I see the Pats pulling ahead and forcing Baltimore into more of a passing game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In Response to Re: My analysis and comments:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My analysis and comments : No comment.  I didn't see very much of the game.  I was at my son's house (an hour and half from home) and left there at 4:30.  Got home at 6PM and had a friend come over to help me take in a new gas range off his pickup that I had borrowed for the occassion (brought it from the store near my son's house).  We saw only the last 6 or 7 minutes. As for this next game, I see the Pats pulling ahead and forcing Baltimore into more of a passing game.
    Posted by sheldong[/QUOTE]
     These are the playoffs and those excuses sound pretty feeble!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejb222. Show ejb222's posts

I was at the game on Saturday. Not only was Brady on a mission and on fire...but he was commanding.

I think it was the touchdown pass to Gronk that put us up 21-7. He hurried everyone to the line and didn't just call out a play. He lined everyone up. Gave them all instruction and then...snap...touchdown.

This may sound normal for this hurry up offense, but I've been to plenty of games and this was different. Brady drew up the play on the spot. He didn't get the call in from the sideline...he didn't look at the wristband. He ordered each individual where to line up and where to go. I have tickets 19 rows from the field and it was awesome to see! If he is mentally solving puzzles like this...who can stop him?
     I just don't see Baltimore holding us to under 30. because there is no way Tom cant figure out their defense.