My Apologies regarding the 5th pick in 2009

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: My Apologies regarding the 5th pick in 2009

Tannenbaum is a genius 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I know, I once said he might be the 30th best QB in the NFL...man I look like an idiot now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

I know, I once said he might be the 30th best QB in the NFL...man I look like an idiot now.

:)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

He might be the 30th best QB... in the state of New York...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol, how can you be a starting QB and get a QB rating <5 five times in your career? I mean seriously how is that possible. You know you're bad when Tebow might be an upgrade  lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Oh...what? He's not here to defend his team?

You mean he crawled back into his hole after the Pats put up 52 and his team gets BLANKED?

Awwwwww. Poor baby...I'm sure your mommy can put your beer in a Jets bottle for you, no need to hide.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Gotta hate skunked.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Gotta hate skunked.

Especially the first time in the league this year. HA!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Tannenbaum is a genius 

Mike Genius Tannenbaum is the living definition of a Genius, and the Sanchize proves it. 

Honorable mention for Tannenbaum selecting Kyle Mini-Me Wilson in the first round of the 2010 draft, who, true to his first round selection, was starting for the Jets on Sunday.   And he more than did his part in that game.  To quote the Daily News, "Niners quarterback Alex Smith completed just 12 of 21 passes for 143 yards--".

Well, actually, the rest of that Daily News story lit into Mini-Me like he was a pinata. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

He's seriously had a QB rating less than 5, 5 times in 4 years?  Please tell me you're kidding.

No, he's looking at the horrible ESPN QBR stat, which they hope to replace QB rating with.

How bad is this "stat"?  Only 1 quarterback performance has ever earned a single game perfect score of 100 QBR.  This game by Charlie Batch.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I'm wandering if he's better than the back-up fullback.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

He's seriously had a QB rating less than 5, 5 times in 4 years?  Please tell me you're kidding.

No, he's looking at the horrible ESPN QBR stat, which they hope to replace QB rating with.

How bad is this "stat"?  Only 1 quarterback performance has ever earned a single game perfect score of 100 QBR.  This game by Charlie Batch.

Actually that's what I heard from 98.5 and it might be ESPN QB rating which would make more sense. But, even still 5 on the ESP QB rating is like a 40 on normal which is still laughable at best.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to MattC05's comment:

Actually that's what I heard from 98.5 and it wasn't the ESPN stat it was actually the NFL QB rating

He has been bad, but not THAT bad. Here are his historical stats, worst was an 8.3 QBR in 2009 vs Buffalo.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9269/gamelog?year=2012

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I looked it up after the post and saw it was ESPN rating so I edited it but you must have caught it right before I reposted BSF

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

When Sanchez gets cut by the Jests, he will soon be out of the league.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They are keeping him on because they don't want to admit that they made a huge mistake . They are not fooling anyone and would be better off just cutting him. McElroy is easily their best Qb. They would be a better team if he was the starter, they'd still stink but would be better.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

Actually that's what I heard from 98.5 and it wasn't the ESPN stat it was actually the NFL QB rating

He has been bad, but not THAT bad. Here are his historical stats, worst was an 8.3 QBR in 2009 vs Buffalo.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9269/gamelog?year=2012

You are correct it isn't all that bad... of active QB's he is ahead of Rex Grossman, Josh McCown, Kyle Boller and Derek Anderson.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_active.htm

• You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Look at his stats for the 2012 season.

66.6 Rating

6 Tds, 6 Ints

66 yards was his longest play of the season

6.6 Y/A

There are three 666's in there.

Also those numbers are indiciative of poor QB play

• Sections
    Shortcuts