My apology to "no more pension looting"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

My apology to "no more pension looting"

I called you out because I felt you were jumping ahead of the legal process, but you pretty much nailed it. I guess I got beguiled by his disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes, but hey I'm just a female. but also couldn't believe he would give $50, 000 to a charity without meaning it. and I didn't think a Patriot would ever do anything like this.  Honestly in my heart I want him to be innocent, but thats not going to happen

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: My apology to

Wow! Very refreshing...someone apologizing and admiting they are wrong?? You should be applauded.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I called you out because I felt you were jumping ahead of the legal process, but you pretty much nailed it. I guess I got beguiled by his disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes, but hey I'm just a female. but also couldn't believe he would give $50, 000 to a charity without meaning it. and I didn't think a Patriot would ever do anything like this.  Honestly in my heart I want him to be innocent, but thats not going to happen

That's nice of you, NEGAME!

We all wanted it to not be true but yes, sadly it looks like it all is true and very possibly even worse then we first thought. 

I'm sure no more pension looting will understand and give you a pass on this!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Hey...don’t worry about it. You have nothing to apologize for. My skins pretty thick and besides your posts were the tamer of the Hernandez believers. Heck I myself went off here once and had to apologize for it and even had to eat crow over my Mallett predictions....SXXt happens.  I have said it here many times, don’t take things too personally as blogging can get a bit emotional from time to time. But I do applaud you for your forthrightness and stand up attitude and salute you for doing it.

I was using my gut, my experience and the postings of several here who are involved in Law Enforcement to play the odds that as shocking as the story was....it was not going to end well. Never be sorry for believing in your team. Be sorry for the victim and for the damage Hernandez has caused.

Enjoy your evening.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Where's the apology to me? 

You flew off the handle at me, telling me to go away and let real Patriots fans discuss things here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

LMAO....as usual it takes a woman to show men how to apologize without an ego getting in the way.  Heaven forbid that a man should ever admit that he's wrong; especially some more so than others....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Where's the apology to me? 

You flew off the handle at me, telling me to go away and let real Patriots fans discuss things here.

And dont let her piggyback the apology onto this thread. Insist that it be made in its own separate thread, okay?

If not...APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

LMAO....as usual it takes a woman to show men how to apologize without an ego getting in the way.  Heaven forbid that a man should ever admit that he's wrong; especially some more so than others....

Shut up, jerk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Sorry about that last post, anon.  I didn't mean it.

(See?  Men can apologize!)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

"disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes"  M.G., females of your ilk are what's ruining this country. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

[QUOTE]

"disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes"  M.G., females of your ilk are what's ruining this country. 

[/QUOTE]
    LMCLAO!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hey...don’t worry about it. You have nothing to apologize for. My skins pretty thick and besides your posts were the tamer of the Hernandez believers. Heck I myself went off here once and had to apologize for it and even had to eat crow over my Mallett predictions....SXXt happens.  I have said it here many times, don’t take things too personally as blogging can get a bit emotional from time to time. But I do applaud you for your forthrightness and stand up attitude and salute you for doing it.

I was using my gut, my experience and the postings of several here who are involved in Law Enforcement to play the odds that as shocking as the story was....it was not going to end well. Never be sorry for believing in your team. Be sorry for the victim and for the damage Hernandez has caused.

Enjoy your evening.

[/QUOTE]

Man, you are to easy!  You are supposed to have her send you an autographed 8x10 photo of herself before you accept her apology.  I have been waiting for her to get mad and apologize to me so I could make that request.  Hasn't happened yet.  But you get it and then blow the opportunity!

Now go back and edit your post and demand the autographed 8x10.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

LMCLAO!!!

obviously your brains have been bred out. You are obtuse!!! USE your own tongue.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Sorry about that last post, anon.  I didn't mean it.

(See?  Men can apologize!)

lol

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

well it takes a big man or woman to admit they made a mistake and apologize for it

(which is reason #58 not to like ol Russ who is never wrong though he usually is -and I have never seen apologize here, except for trivial nothings, ever-it's that self-proclaimed genius thing)

NMPL did jump the gun but he was correct in his assumptions/assertions and though many had nasty words for him only you that I have seen have actually come forward and apologized to him

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

[QUOTE]

LMCLAO!!!

"Laughing My Clam Off?"

Never seen that one before.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahaha!  Not what that means but that is very funny! Hahaha!  I gotta remember that one!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

well it takes a big man or woman to admit they made a mistake and apologize for it

(which is reason #58 not to like ol Russ who is never wrong though he usually is -and I have never seen apologize here, except for trivial nothings, ever-it's that self-proclaimed genius thing)

NMPL did jump the gun but he was correct in his assumptions/assertions and though many had nasty words for him only you that I have seen have actually come forward and apologized to him

[/QUOTE]

Rusty admit he was wrong about something?? Pretty sure this was him earlier in life (except that he never got the girl which is why he obsesses about everyone elses virginity)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkqgDoo_eZE

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

[QUOTE

LMCLAO!!!

"Laughing My Clam Off?"

Never seen that one before.

[/QUOTE]

shut up Rusty, we already had a 'Clam Off' thread last week ...... and we know You dig. ;-Q

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know Game is a big girl and can take care of her self, but don't you  think she being somewhat sacastic? I mean the dude is not that handsome. Brown eyes, C'mon man. I'm sure Game has better taste than that.

Sections
Shortcuts