Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

My apology to "no more pension looting"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: My apology to

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I called you out because I felt you were jumping ahead of the legal process, but you pretty much nailed it. I guess I got beguiled by his disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes, but hey I'm just a female. but also couldn't believe he would give $50, 000 to a charity without meaning it. and I didn't think a Patriot would ever do anything like this.  Honestly in my heart I want him to be innocent, but thats not going to happen

"disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes"  M.G., females of your ilk are what's ruining this country. 

I know Game is a big girl and can take care of her self, but don't you  think she being somewhat sacastic? I mean the dude is not that handsome. Brown eyes, C'mon man. I'm sure Game has better taste than that.

i think she goes for Giants fans myself

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I called you out because I felt you were jumping ahead of the legal process, but you pretty much nailed it. I guess I got beguiled by his disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes, but hey I'm just a female. but also couldn't believe he would give $50, 000 to a charity without meaning it. and I didn't think a Patriot would ever do anything like this.  Honestly in my heart I want him to be innocent, but thats not going to happen

"disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes"  M.G., females of your ilk are what's ruining this country. 

I know Game is a big girl and can take care of her self, but don't you  think she being somewhat sacastic? I mean the dude is not that handsome. Brown eyes, C'mon man. I'm sure Game has better taste than that.

apparently she has a taste for clams.  Chuckle!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

i think she goes for Giants fans myself

Hahahaha!!  Nice one!

That is probably a match made in ............................. Hell!!  I can guarantee it!!

Sections
Shortcuts