My apology to "no more pension looting"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: My apology to

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I called you out because I felt you were jumping ahead of the legal process, but you pretty much nailed it. I guess I got beguiled by his disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes, but hey I'm just a female. but also couldn't believe he would give $50, 000 to a charity without meaning it. and I didn't think a Patriot would ever do anything like this.  Honestly in my heart I want him to be innocent, but thats not going to happen

"disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes"  M.G., females of your ilk are what's ruining this country. 

I know Game is a big girl and can take care of her self, but don't you  think she being somewhat sacastic? I mean the dude is not that handsome. Brown eyes, C'mon man. I'm sure Game has better taste than that.

i think she goes for Giants fans myself

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I called you out because I felt you were jumping ahead of the legal process, but you pretty much nailed it. I guess I got beguiled by his disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes, but hey I'm just a female. but also couldn't believe he would give $50, 000 to a charity without meaning it. and I didn't think a Patriot would ever do anything like this.  Honestly in my heart I want him to be innocent, but thats not going to happen

"disarming smile and beautiful brown eyes"  M.G., females of your ilk are what's ruining this country. 

I know Game is a big girl and can take care of her self, but don't you  think she being somewhat sacastic? I mean the dude is not that handsome. Brown eyes, C'mon man. I'm sure Game has better taste than that.

apparently she has a taste for clams.  Chuckle!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

i think she goes for Giants fans myself

Hahahaha!!  Nice one!

That is probably a match made in ............................. Hell!!  I can guarantee it!!

Sections
Shortcuts