My bad....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

My bad....

I thought this was Patriots blog with Patriot fans. 

You guys stand by your team or what?

Are they supposed to go 14-2 every season?

I am 3000 miles away and still support this team more then any of you... sad.  I am ready to roll at work and take the punches as they come, and know that the Pats will be there come winter... were your heads at?????

Last time I checked the division is up for grabs.  That's what most fans want from their teams (Just to be in hunt).  This team can and will improve.  You guys want undefeated seasons though huh?  Others are questioning our QB?  Really?  Who would you rather want?.... Sad.

All good.  Now I know why zbell and others have left.  Too bad.

The Pats have not closed out games and have let them slip through their hands.  At time they have dominated, and some how they left game get away. 

I know this team is going to win, and continue their success.  Just don't say you supported them couple of weeks from now.  BB is still there, TB is still QB, the offense is loaded, and the D has more talent then they have in years.  I guess I am the only one that is still optimistic. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: My bad....

i really wish i looked at the glass half full as you do, but its hard to with the way this team has played....they just seem to like to play good for three quarters, and then rip your heart out in the 4th....but i support this team just as much as i ever have, im just very very disappointed in them because i know they can do better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

And that's the point.. will they really play only 3/4ths a game all year??? You really think they can't turn the ship? 

And this is faaaaaar from glass half full.  This is seeing with my own 2 eyes what 10 years of success can do.... never EVER, count this organization out.  It makes you look foolish.  Panic button hitters will look foolish. 

Stay level rsf94...  It's about to get better. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Bench or trade Brady. Fire Belichek. Some of these posts will look silly later this year (I hope).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Emotion makes you say things you may not say the next morning... give it time.  Glad I am a Pats fan.................... spoiled others have become.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

And that's the point.. will they really play only 3/4ths a game all year??? You really think they can't turn the ship? 

And this is faaaaaar from glass half full.  This is seeing with my own 2 eyes what 10 years of success can do.... never EVER, count this organization out.  It makes you look foolish.  Panic button hitters will look foolish. 

Stay level rsf94...  It's about to get better. 

I hope so, and yes this organization has been very successful the past 10 years....we have been spoiled, which may be part of the problem. some of the comments here have been crazy, i believe in TFB and BB....they have been too good for too long to count them out....i have been critical of TB for not being able to close out games though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

TB nor the D has closed out a game...  it's true that both sides need to step up for sure...  I mean look what happened when the media counted GB out?  They destroyed an undefeated team....

All in good time.  The greats are great for a reason. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i really hope they blow the jets out.....if they go into the bye at 5-3, that would be big.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

One week at a time right?  Makes all the worrying seem premature, right?   Dude I'm far from an optimistic person.  I always expect the worst, but this team is loaded with talent.   It's far from a given, but I know this team will fight to the end.   Too early to panic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Well said Getzo. The bottom Line is this; we have lost 3 games by a total of 4 points! As bad as our D sux the O has to take some of the blame for each loss. Before you all jump on me, I am not saying our D dont stink becasue it does! Our pass defense is horrible!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I thought this was Patriots blog with Patriot fans. 

You guys stand by your team or what?

Are they supposed to go 14-2 every season?

I am 3000 miles away and still support this team more then any of you... sad.  I am ready to roll at work and take the punches as they come, and know that the Pats will be there come winter... were your heads at?????

Last time I checked the division is up for grabs.  That's what most fans want from their teams (Just to be in hunt).  This team can and will improve.  You guys want undefeated seasons though huh?  Others are questioning our QB?  Really?  Who would you rather want?.... Sad.

All good.  Now I know why zbell and others have left.  Too bad.

The Pats have not closed out games and have let them slip through their hands.  At time they have dominated, and some how they left game get away. 

I know this team is going to win, and continue their success.  Just don't say you supported them couple of weeks from now.  BB is still there, TB is still QB, the offense is loaded, and the D has more talent then they have in years.  I guess I am the only one that is still optimistic. 

Say ummmmm....In between sips of the purple kool aid what are your thoughts regarding this teams inability to defend against the pass? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

4 flippin' points total and this team could be 6 - 0! If they cannot close games they should win, it's very difficult to stay optimistic!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The team is right where they should be. BB is using the first half of the season to see what he has on defense with the young guys, and they will start to play better as the year goes on. Its not often the offense blows multiple redzone opportunities and gets no points from them. If they can get to the bye week at 5-3, they will be in very good shape. That being said, if a veteran safety is available in the next two weeks, please get him. Leaving 2 rookie safeties out there to try to win a game in the last couple of minutes has proven costly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Getzo it's just blowing off frustration by most posters. If it was a blow out I don't think you'd see so many posts but it's how they lost and lost the other two which kill people. I mean losing by 1 and watching Brady kill 3 points at the half, the secondary giving up whatever Wilson wanted, the coaching throwing the ball 57 times and not just throwing but thrwoing deeper in the rain? I understand the running game wasn't great but you could clearly see the rain was causing issues with the passing game. They needed badly to pound the ball and shorten up the passing game. People will vent and support the team but yesterday's game was beyond frustrating

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts