My Biggest Congratulations go to Torrey Smith

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

My Biggest Congratulations go to Torrey Smith

He dealt with a tragedy few of us ever have to fathom.

Lost amongst Ray Lewis, the Harblahs, Flacco being elite or not, Kaepernich drooling, Moss "greatest ever"...I have heard little-to-nothing regarding Torrey Smith losing his younger brother earlier this year.

I can imagine no more satisfied player on that Baltimore team, who was UNDOUBTEDLY playing for his brother...and actually helped bring it home for him.

Congratulations Torrey, I know no win, ring or trophy can replace your loss, but I'm also sure it will make it that much more important to you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: My Biggest Congratulations go to Torrey Smith

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

He dealt with a tragedy few of us ever have to fathom.

Lost amongst Ray Lewis, the Harblahs, Flacco being elite or not, Kaepernich drooling, Moss "greatest ever"...I have heard little-to-nothing regarding Torrey Smith losing his younger brother earlier this year.

I can imagine no more satisfied player on that Baltimore team, who was UNDOUBTEDLY playing for his brother...and actually helped bring it home for him.

Congratulations Torrey, I know no win, ring or trophy can replace your loss, but I'm also sure it will make it that much more important to you.

hate him cause hes on the ravens. if he were a pat, would love me some torrey

Sections
Shortcuts