My defenive game plan against the Bears

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

My defenive game plan against the Bears

Ok,  we know it's going to f'n cold with the temps in the single digit shortly after kickoff and the winds upwards of 45 mph.

Having said that,  we can assume the deep passing game or anything else deep ( if you know what I mean.....talking about shrinkage that's an understandment...sorry I degressed ) will be non existent. 

Based on the conditions alone I'm taking my best cover guys and putting them on the TE, slot guy and probably Forte. The ball will be greatly affected by anything over 15 yards so I'd probably be able to cover those plays....not really but I can dream.

I might as well throw in a few offensive ideas into this thread.  I believe we need to contine to spread them out but Woodhead,  Gronk and Hernandez will be playing a huge roll along with Welker out of the slot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: My defenive game plan against the Bears

my game plan is what ever the master BB comes up with. the game will defenitely be won in the trenches.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Play vanilla 3-4, basic zone, keep everything in front of you, stop the run, make the Bears passing game execute down the field, then capitalize on mistakes.

On offense:  same old precision passing game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

This should be a Slaughter Fest.  I don't see much of a challenge for our D.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: My defenive game plan against the Bears:
    [QUOTE]This should be a Slaughter Fest.  I don't see much of a challenge for our D.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]