My draft picks 1st to 3rd Round-what u think?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

1st Round-
    23rd-James Lauriniatus (LB)
    2nd Round
    34th (from KC)-Connor Barwin (DE/OLB/TE) (mike V's replacement)
    47th (from SD)-Sean Smith (CB/S) (good chance he's gone by now but hope he's still on the board)
    58th-William Beatty (6'6' 310lbs w/ room to get bigger, helps with pass protection and open some holes for Taylor)
    3rd Round
    89th-Terrance Taylor (DT (nose tackle) just in case we can't extend/resign vince wilfork)

Ok that's the first three rounds, I hope we don't go after Peppers. I have a feeling it won't work out too well. We are talking about a slow OLB is he goes to that possiton or if he stays as a DE in a 3-4 he's to light to play there. He'll be pushed around. Bring in the youth, Barwin will bring the speed needed to be a great pass rusher for years to come. Let me know what everyone thinks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Just give me someone from USC's defense. A Lber preferably.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

didn't want to talk pick trades but knowing how we think next year, the 3rd or 4th round might turn into a 2nd in 2010

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

thanks kyle, I know but the upside to Connor I think it's worth of taking at 34. Hope we can fix some CB problems in FAcy. Not talking Springs either, need a good all around CB that's not in his mid 30s.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from _008_. Show _008_'s posts

Unfortunately I think Connor Barwin will be gone by 34th. He's gonna go in the first round~

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

I'd take Larry English before Barwin or Lauranitis

how bout Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin or Vontae Davis if available at 23.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harlieroadking2. Show harlieroadking2's posts

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, like we care. Go grab your cookies and milk.

Sections
Shortcuts