My favorite BB quote...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

My favorite BB quote...

...from today's press conference: "It's hard to be a good punting team if you can't punt and it's hard to be a good return team if you can't return."

That's why he is the Jedi Master, and all mere mortals bow to his feet!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: My favorite BB quote...

" it is what it is"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Stats are for losers

and calling out the carolina players
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t-r2HASo5M&feature=related

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

No way.

Once, he was asked "Is the best measure of a good offense the number of points it scores?"

To which he replied, "Yes, we generally coach our offense to score points. Yeah."

I....could....not....stop...laughing!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Re: My favorite BB quote...:
    " it is what it is"
    Posted by Philskiw

Personally, I've always found this particular abstraction to be the most useless bit that I've ever been presented with.  It's almost as though the speaker is say, "I'm a complete idiot; cannot make heads or tails of anything...so I'll just punt."  Yeah, and my mother and your mother are both mothers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

It's like the analyst I once heard before a game who said the team that scores the most points will win.  Mind blowing. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasIsHot. Show TexasIsHot's posts

In 2007 following 52-7 win over Washington... I really enjoyed this one :)
    Reporter:  What was your philosophy going for it on 4th down when you had a 45 point lead in the 4th quarter

Bill Belichick: What do you want us to do kick a field goal?..we're just out there playin'.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

.."Tell that groupie Rusty that I'm not here. Geez, he never leaves me alone. The letters, pictures. When is he gonna learn that I'm straight" 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

"and here's a guy that... uh ... when he runs, he goes alot faster"

Oh wait that was John Madden, my bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

My favorite BB quote was when a reporter was stating something that happened in the game in the post game press conference BB replied "Yeah I was at the game"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to My favorite BB quote...:
    ...from today's press conference: " It's hard to be a good punting team if you can't punt and it's hard to be a good return team if you can't return ." That's why he is the Jedi Master, and all mere mortals bow to his feet!!!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

That statement was so complex that my 6 year old understands it. That must make him a super genius.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

No way. Once, he was asked "Is the best measure of a good offense the number of points it scores?" To which he replied, "Yes, we generally coach our offense to score points. Yeah." I....could....not....stop...laughing!
    Posted by apdynasty23

I would love to see Shaq and BB in a spiritual conversation. Two monotones facing each other. Boring. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

BB is a regular Yogi Berra.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

When asked about the Janet Jackson fiasco...."I wasn't kept abreast of the situation"     classic

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

"Who's been wrong more than Charley Casserly since he left the Redskins? His percentage is like a meteorologist," Belichick said.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

When asked about the Janet Jackson fiasco...."I wasn't kept abreast of the situation"     classic
    Posted by harleyroadking

Did he really say that?!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

AP> I was close...

Best Quotes and Memorable Moments

The Patriots have had plenty of coverage this week, but I just wanted to mention a few of my favorite quotes from the preparations and celebrations.

Mike Vrabel to Roman Phifer before the game: "Let's go out and change our lives."

Tom Brady at the parade: "One was nice, two was nicer, but I need number three."

Troy Brown, mimicking his NFL/United Way commercial: "Bingo! We've got bingo!"

Bill Belichick to David Letterman on Janet Jackson's halftime fiasco: "We didn't see [it]. We were in the locker room so we missed that. Nobody kept us abreast of that."

I'd also like to point out that Snoop Dogg is a Patriots fan. In case you missed him after the game, he was wearing the team jersey of his close friend and high school classmate, Willie McGinest (#55).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: My favorite BB quote... : Personally, I've always found this particular abstraction to be the most useless bit that I've ever been presented with.  It's almost as though the speaker is say, "I'm a complete idiot; cannot make heads or tails of anything...so I'll just punt."  Yeah, and my mother and your mother are both mothers.
    Posted by BTownExpress

LOL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: My favorite BB quote... : Personally, I've always found this particular abstraction to be the most useless bit that I've ever been presented with.  It's almost as though the speaker is say, "I'm a complete idiot; cannot make heads or tails of anything...so I'll just punt."  Yeah, and my mother and your mother are both mothers.
    Posted by BTownExpress

It's a statement designed to NOT over dramatize a situation.  SO much sports news hand wringing and angst out there, and Bill doesn't like to feed into it.  It is what it is MEANS "don't inflate the importance of something because you don't have anything else to write about."  It is a middle finger to the reporters that he HAS to talk to.  If he wasn't compelled, he wouldn't do it.  So... it is what it is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: My favorite BB quote... : It's a statement designed to NOT over dramatize a situation.  SO much sports news hand wringing and angst out there, and Bill doesn't like to feed into it.  It is what it is MEANS "don't inflate the importance of something because you don't have anything else to write about."  It is a middle finger to the reporters that he HAS to talk to.  If he wasn't compelled, he wouldn't do it.  So... it is what it is.
    Posted by Davedsone

Money!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

You just have to LOVE his dry sense of humor (outwardly of course)GOD!!! could an owner an fans ask for any more in coach, best ever. You can talk about your Lombardi's an all, but they couldn't make in this day an age...............

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I always like the cough and ahems..

They're a good football team...ahem....They can do it all...hack..They had us on the ropes....cough, cough....Norv Turner is a HOF'er...cough, gasp, hack, hack

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

We'll do the injury report on Wednesday. I can't wait to get that to you."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

quote for ANY injured player....."we don't know yet...he's still being evalutated"
    quote after EVERY win..."well...it was a hard fought game...I thought we did some good things out there"
                                     GOTTA LOVE BILL!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: My favorite BB quote... : The winner
    Posted by heisthejuan

Yup!

Sections
Shortcuts