My heart just skipped a beat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

My heart just skipped a beat

Seriously... that was scary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: My heart just skipped a beat

over what???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Did you not see Brady's knee? That looked just like 2008. Good thing the brace is there.

In Response to Re: My heart just skipped a beat:
    [QUOTE]over what???
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Yeah should had been a penalty for going low on the QB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

wt f happen to the Brady rule? no going low? 

ive seen so many players try it and nothing called.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

That was a cheap shot... I thought they outlawed that kind of hit?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

There were a number of cheap shots, the refs certainly seemed to favor the Chargers.

Both the Charger's running backs were purposely lowering their helmets into guys knees if they hadn't bent over, and when they were bending over, hitting their helmets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I crapped my pants on that play:(

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Can we put knee braces on both of Brady's knees?

All QBs should do this.

After seeing Charles for KC, I think all RBs should also.

Hey, WTH was Koppen thinking last week not having an ankle brace?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I want Brady in full plate armor from now on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

I think Plaxico is required to have an ankle brace on at all times.

That guy is well prepared.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

My heart skipped a beat on that 4th and 4 call at midfield.  Shades of 4th and 2 at Indy.  I love Belichick, but he practically put the game on the line there.  Fortunately the D bailed him out, but that was an unnecessarily dangerous call, IMO.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Norger, the 4th and 4 was a result of Mesko's injury.  BB even admitted it himself.  No way they go for it if Mesko is fine.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

the punter was injured

[QUOTE]My heart skipped a beat on that 4th and 4 call at midfield.  Shades of 4th and 2 at Indy.  I love Belichick, but he practically put the game on the line there.  Fortunately the D bailed him out, but that was an unnecessarily dangerous call, IMO.
    Posted by Norger[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Sure wish we would run the ball a bit more and not have Brady throw it 50x a game. Might save him from knee hunting dirtbags!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That was a very close call.  The replays looked frightning!!

On a side note, Rothisberger took an ugly hit on the knee today, I thought for sure it was a serious injury.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Should have been a penalty -- as should have a previous play that was similar. That type of play has been outlawed in the league, but was allowed free of penalty twice.

Thank goodness Brady is okay.

O'Brien should not be fired.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]Norger, the 4th and 4 was a result of Mesko's injury.  BB even admitted it himself.  No way they go for it if Mesko is fine.
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

I know he was, but the Pats don't have anyone who can punt the ball 35 yards?  I'm sure this team has a back up punter (Ghost?).  It seemed crazy to give the Chargers the ball, a short field, and the chance to go ahead midway through the 4th quarter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

My heart skipped numerous beats yesterday.  I'm wondering if I should schedule an EKG. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

My question is why was it not a penalty. Another qb had the same thing happend yesterday and it wasnt called. I know he didnt slam into it, but he did twist him around and almost break his leg.  Good thing Tom is like plastic man.

I could see Tom on the sideline talking to a nother player sayign how close it was to being an injury.  Great audibles during the game last night

Early while doing some hurry up you could hear Tommy yelling "Billy, I need some Personelll!!!"

and you could hear all the audibles...  Tom said Golden Eagle means Green Ellis and also stated he hates those sideline mic's, cuz they have to change the calls every week..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Brady himself said that all QBs should have a brace on their left knees.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4703477/brady-on-knee-brace-ochocinco-critics

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]I think Plaxico is required to have an ankle brace on at all times. That guy is well prepared.
    Posted by toocool9090[/QUOTE]

Lol.  Nice.

Sections
Shortcuts