My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

TFB... Ignore is by no means perfect. Don't expect it to be because you will be disappointed. It does help some. What helps most for me is learning to mentally ignore (i.e., ignore not through the tool).

Yes I agree. I have had "he who ruins every thread" on ignore for a while, but I still see his moronic comments attached to other posts. 

I am enjoying the boards more however only seeing very few of his comments 

This is hilarious right here, folks.^^

We have a guy who works for ESPN and has used this board for 3 years to promote the Jets via ESPN's orders, while he bashes BB.

Yet, you still won't follow our bet paramters fairly like an adult.

Start a thread right now for who people like more, you or me. Go ahead and do it.

Yes!! I'm going for rkarp's!

This is what I find funny..."Yet, you still won't follow our bet paramters fairly like an adult.". You tell someone they're not acting like an adult, then you suggest a thread started to see who's more liked and popular. Childish behavior from our village idiot. 

This type of behavior can't be made up...it just can't. I could search the entire internet and not find a moron as big as you:)   This is a special place - the village idiot ensures that.

Mthurl, notice I never mention any names, but someone jumps in sounding guilty and attacking me. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Honestly if you think this board is bad try and read the dam Sox board.  Between Softy, Bill-806 and a few others it is pretty dam hard to read.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

TFB... Ignore is by no means perfect. Don't expect it to be because you will be disappointed. It does help some. What helps most for me is learning to mentally ignore (i.e., ignore not through the tool).

Yes I agree. I have had "he who ruins every thread" on ignore for a while, but I still see his moronic comments attached to other posts. 

We have a guy who works for ESPN and has used this board for 3 years to promote the Jets via ESPN's orders, while he bashes BB.

Start a thread right now for who people like more, you or me. Go ahead and do it.

Absolutely mental conclusions here, how have you reached these? Your problem is you think BB is infallible, some people think Brady is infallible you can't distinguish between the difference between yourself, that's your problem...and you're a weasel

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

This board is full of trolls, it isn't like it used to be.  The biggest fraud and troll here is Rusty and he continues to spam this forum with garbage, lies, and attacking most members here, even the people who have legit points.  There are a lot of people who have left the forum, probably in large part due to Rusty. 

So before I decide to leave I will give the ignore feature a try.  I have never used the ignore feature ever before, this will be a first.  Rusty is ruining this forum and I suggest we take out the garbage by using the ignore feature.  So here I go... See ya Rusty!!  No more garbage to read.

TFB.. best advice I can give is what I do..  ignore the noise you do not care to see or respond to.  Yes, there are trolls and posters that get under your skin, just don't answer them!  If anything, they are giddy with joy that someone took the bait and responded to their inane comments.  Like that string started by JRBBB about cheating recently.  Can't believe folks kept that one alive.  Respond to somethng that appears to be a legit start to a good discussion and quit when it turns ugly and let the "uglies" go at each other.  You bring some of the good here and to see you go means one less good poster on this board and the trolls will be happy to see one less Pats fan to deal with! 

GO PATS!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Don't do it man, you're one of the few posters I can still read. The majority mess with my serenity.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Honestly if you think this board is bad try and read the dam Sox board.  Between Softy, Bill-806 and a few others it is pretty dam hard to read.

That board is SO bad! I left there 3 years ago.

TFB12 is right, no matter how you spin it. The trolls ruin this board and those that respond to trolls are just as much at fault. This is my first post since the season ended. Not because I don't want to talk football, but because its practically impossible to have intelligent debates without name calling. We have almost no Pats fans here who actually discussed football in a proper manner. I know of only 5-8 posters here who I respect.

Its amazing that even Pats fans can't agree to disagree, it always has to be a argument that requires one poster to claim victory. Lets just debate about football and not make it a pissing contest, also some here don't need to be so offended if another oater doesn't agree with you.

I hope to have some good discussion soon without having to give up on a topic because some Dbag is acting like he knows all and must insult and instigate other posters.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Weasles are RKarp and Mt Hurl. RKarp can't own up to losing a bet he initiiated with me.

Mt Hurl has spent his life here mocking BB the best coach and arguably the best GM ever, and he bakes cakes for 7th graders for a living. Me knocking knocking those disgusting humans down a peg isn't me saying "BB is infallible".

Please try to be accurate, Macmenimin. I know it's tough for kids like you these days in your entitled world.

I spent my entire life mocking the greatest coach in NFL history? Interesting. Funny, but I was the only person I personally knew that wished Kraft hired him right after Parcells walked...and when he did fianlly hire him I was ecstatic...still am. I have a problem with our value approach we took during the prime of a hall of fame QB's career..the never ending quest for getting the best of the deal at the risk of losing the better player. Happened too much - too many draft picks wasted - too many free agent busts...too much time wasted.

That is not mocking BB...this is wondering why certain players were drafted...certain players were let go...and certain players were signed. I think that's a lot more rational than saying our QB is at fault and ruining the offense...especially when in doing so puts our head coach in a bad light. You do that, not me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Yup. I left that board last year. I barely go there now. Maybe for the game threads. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Yup. I left that board last year. I barely go there now. Maybe for the game threads. 

It's one huge mess. I only go there for the game threads on occasion. It's sad really.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Mthurl, notice I never mention any names, but someone jumps in sounding guilty and attacking me.

Ummm, everyone on the board knew who you were referring to. You made negative remarks about him in the post, so why shouldnt he respond?

What part of his response by the way sounded "guilty"?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Weasles are RKarp and Mt Hurl. RKarp can't own up to losing a bet he initiiated with me.

Mt Hurl has spent his life here mocking BB the best coach and arguably the best GM ever, and he bakes cakes for 7th graders for a living. Me knocking knocking those disgusting humans down a peg isn't me saying "BB is infallible".

Please try to be accurate, Macmenimin. I know it's tough for kids like you these days in your entitled world.

I spent my entire life mocking the greatest coach in NFL history? Interesting. Funny, but I was the only person I personally knew that wished Kraft hired him right after Parcells walked...and when he did fianlly hire him I was ecstatic...still am. I have a problem with our value approach we took during the prime of a hall of fame QB's career..the never ending quest for getting the best of the deal at the risk of losing the better player. Happened too much - too many draft picks wasted - too many free agent busts...too much time wasted.

That is not mocking BB...this is wondering why certain players were drafted...certain players were let go...and certain players were signed. I think that's a lot more rational than saying our QB is at fault and ruining the offense...especially when in doing so puts our head coach in a bad light. You do that, not me.

It really is all hindsight though.  I mean the enitre D needed to be rebuilt, but I think they are starting something great with about 5 years left of TB.  But I do get your point.  BB could have spent some loot to keep guys like Samuel, Branch, Givens, and brought in FA's to fix the D years ago.  But again I guess it's all hindsight stuff. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

So what I learned from this thread is Rusty's favorite posters are 4 of the 5 other Rusty's.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

stoop kid cant leave the stoop

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

TFB12... Enjoy reading your posts and pics. Don't stop. Not even if Russ gets under your skin.

Russ...I didn't realize that TFB12 was following you around? You have quite the fan club now with mthurl, PatsEng, rkarp and tfb12...all following you post to post waiting on baited breadth for your next sermon. You should feel special.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

hes afraid

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Don't leave tfb12!  Need ya here dude!  Because we get to Pounce on these Turkeys once season starts in regards to trying to convince us that Amendola is better than WELKER!  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

This board is full of trolls, it isn't like it used to be.  The biggest fraud and troll here is Rusty and he continues to spam this forum with garbage, lies, and attacking most members here, even the people who have legit points.  There are a lot of people who have left the forum, probably in large part due to Rusty. 

So before I decide to leave I will give the ignore feature a try.  I have never used the ignore feature ever before, this will be a first.  Rusty is ruining this forum and I suggest we take out the garbage by using the ignore feature.  So here I go... See ya Rusty!!  No more garbage to read.

dont leave tfb! then u later that loudmouth self loving jack*** win!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

That board is SO bad! I left there 3 years ago.

TFB12 is right, no matter how you spin it. The trolls ruin this board and those that respond to trolls are just as much at fault. This is my first post since the season ended. Not because I don't want to talk football, but because its practically impossible to have intelligent debates without name calling. We have almost no Pats fans here who actually discussed football in a proper manner. I know of only 5-8 posters here who I respect.

Its amazing that even Pats fans can't agree to disagree, it always has to be a argument that requires one poster to claim victory. Lets just debate about football and not make it a pissing contest, also some here don't need to be so offended if another oater doesn't agree with you.

I hope to have some good discussion soon without having to give up on a topic because some Dbag is acting like he knows all and must insult and instigate other posters.

Freediro, glad to see ya back.  Stick around, use the ignore feature on the posters here who make the place so miserable.  Lot's of good football talk here once you filter out the bad apples.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hear ya.  While I don't ever go over to that forum I have read many posts in the ask BDC thread concerning the problem over there.  Sounds like you have a Red Sox Rusty over in that forum.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

So what I learned from this thread is Rusty's favorite posters are 4 of the 5 other Rusty's.

LOL!  that about sums it up!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I blog on more than a dozen sites, and have so for over 15 years.

I have never, nor would I, put anyone on ignore. It simply makes no sense to me.

Don't respond, presto, their on ignore.

It's not even worth seeing what they post, it's always garbage.  I have been a respected member of one of the biggest, most popular MMA boards on the internet for many, many years.  Talk about trolls, there are many that pop up on there.  The thing is there are so many people on that forum that they will overwhelm the trolls and stop them before they get out of hand.  Talk about attacks, lol!!  But what ends up happening is those trolls don't stick around there long because others members there won't take it so the place never gets bad.  It's a brutal place for trolls to go to.  Something like that needs to happen here. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

TFB12, as the leader of the BDC FFL, you need to stick around so I can defend my title this season...

Oh we are playing, LOL!  But you won't be keeping that trophy this season!!  It's my turn to take home the prize!!