My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Hahaha wait so you dont have any evidence of him saying he doesnt want play zone? Tsk tsk tsk...anyone ever tell you its bad to lie?

In fairness to Rusty, he has a point about Asomugha...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/779/nnamdi-asomugha

why is Rotoworld 100% accurate when discussing the 32 years old Namdi, but they are "dead wrong" when discussing the 34 years old Adrian Wilson. Here is what Rotoworld said about Adrian Wilson;

Patriots agreed to terms with SS Adrian Wilson, formerly of the Cardinals, on a three-year contract.

Wilson was one of many veterans the Patriots hosted for a Friday visit. After grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 2 safety in 2011, Wilson fell all the way to No. 59 in 2012 while being benched from Arizona's nickel defense midway through the season. 33-year-old Wilson is an in-the-box safety who will likely play early downs before being replaced by some combination of Steve Gregory and Tavon Wilson in passing situations. Wilson will probably be hailed as Bill Belichick's "next Rodney Harrison," but it's highly, highly unlikely he'll have 50 percent of that kind of impact. Mar 15 - 7:27 PM   How is Rotoworld so correct in regards to Namdi and so incorrect with regards to Wilson?

If you read this article, Asomugha himself said he wasn't successful in Philly because they asked him to do different things (play zone), than what he was so good at in Oakland and what made him a star (play tight man). I'm not saying they are right on Asomugha and wrong on Wilson, i have never said word one on Wilson. But this player himself is saying zone is not what he is good at or comfortable playing, which is the point being made on why he wouldn't be a good fit here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

wow, digger!  That is some "digging"!!  LOL

One has to be lucky to last so long from back then with all that has happened to this board to be able to continually post under the same moniker without the need to create a second one.  Like I'd be AGCSBILL2, I guess.  Right now I am approaching my 7500th post on the way to 8,000!  Pick my spots at this time of year. Is it slow or what?  Let's get the draft done and a few more signings to talk about!!!

Also, looks like TFB is staying, huh?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Awesome!!  Thanks digger, good work!!

You're welcome. Smile

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

wow, digger!  That is some "digging"!!  LOL

One has to be lucky to last so long from back then with all that has happened to this board to be able to continually post under the same moniker without the need to create a second one.  Like I'd be AGCSBILL2, I guess.  Right now I am approaching my 7500th post on the way to 8,000!  Pick my spots at this time of year. Is it slow or what?  Let's get the draft done and a few more signings to talk about!!!

Also, looks like TFB is staying, huh?

It didn't take me long, maybe a half hour or so. I only went back a few pages as all of you have posted recently. I did go back furthur looking for a laz post but could not find one.

It is slow right now. I'm looking forward to the draft.

Yes, it appears TFB is back to his cheerful self!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Yeah mine reset too with the server issue...I don't remember if it was 2005 or 2006

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

TFB12- More than a few posters have been around since before 05-06 when the server changed hands and was reset. Myself included.  Though there has always been heated and differing views. I agree that some threads have gone off the rails with pointless "pie fights"

Agree to disagree or ignore the noise or hit the ignore.  Really tiresome to read the same stuff over & over, and have the "pink hat"or "troll"  dropped by a few for having a point of view that challenges their view.  Kinda sad when individuals feel threatened and lash out and attack for an opnion. Common though on sites where posters are basically anonymous.  Usually just a few, as is the case here.

Yep, there are trolls who have nothing better to do than to come to this site and taunt fans. IGNORE works well. Do not feed the trolls or the agitators.

You obviously are not a troll and have contributed to the quality on the board. It's great to have posters like you who are die hard Pats fans. Should be a very interesting 2013 season. I can't wait. Hang around.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

you know Dig i never asked you: who are the two guys in ur avatar?

Terence Hill and Bud Spencer

Italian actors and film producers

The "Trinity" series.  Classic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

no since 08 as jintsfan...maybe a yr as 42and46

WoW!!  Are you serious??? My mind is blown!! 

I thought you had 5k in about a year, hahaha! 

I gotta admit, everytime I see your avatar I think of this picture from when Parcells was with the Dolphins!! 

Catching Tuna!!

Great photshop.

Now cut it up into steaks and put 'em on the grill.

Unless you're one of them sushi eating types.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Smarticus! LMAO!!!!

Thanks for the chuckle, Salcon!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

no since 08 as jintsfan...maybe a yr as 42and46

WoW!!  Are you serious??? My mind is blown!! 

I thought you had 5k in about a year, hahaha! 

I gotta admit, everytime I see your avatar I think of this picture from when Parcells was with the Dolphins!! 

Catching Tuna!!

Stuff like this is what makes this forum fun.

Sections
Shortcuts