My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Smarticus! LMAO!!!!

Thanks for the chuckle, Salcon!

Glad I could help.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

no since 08 as jintsfan...maybe a yr as 42and46

WoW!!  Are you serious??? My mind is blown!! 

I thought you had 5k in about a year, hahaha! 

I gotta admit, everytime I see your avatar I think of this picture from when Parcells was with the Dolphins!! 

Catching Tuna!!

Great photshop.

Now cut it up into steaks and put 'em on the grill.

Unless you're one of them sushi eating types.

Thanks Salcon!

BTW, cut it up and grill it or sushi, I'll take it either way!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This forum is so much more enjoyable when not having to see all the flooded thread posts of lies, garbage and deceit that a certain sombody posts all day long.  The expereince of talking football is so much more fun this way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Terence Hill and Bud Spencer

Italian actors and film producers

Nice! I only recently discovered them. They took spaghetti westerns to a whole nother level.

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/images/6/6e/Article_ManCalledTrinity2.jpg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I gotta admit, everytime I see your avatar I think of this picture from when Parcells was with the Dolphins!! 

Catching Tuna!!

Perfect TFB!  Hahahahaha !    Welcome back TFB!  The ignore thing is working out , cool.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Catching Tuna!!

Looks like WW only has one hand under the tuna.  BB uses two.  That's how you hold onto the football tuna.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

Catching Tuna!!

Perfect TFB!  Hahahahaha !    Welcome back TFB!  The ignore thing is working out , cool.  

Thanks dude!  It's working like a champ.  Amazing how nice it is to read this forum without Rusty's garbage litttering it up!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Catching Tuna!!

Looks like WW only has one hand under the tuna.  BB uses two.  That's how you hold onto the footballtuna.

What?  I see a finger on that bottom fin.  You don't?  Here, let's try this... type line 8 for me!

JK!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

This forum is so much more enjoyable when not having to see all the flooded thread posts of lies, garbage and deceit that a certain sombody posts all day long.  The expereince of talking football is so much more fun this way.

Dude, don't leave.  You're one of the best here.

There is no cure for stupid.  We've been dealing with that on these board for more than 10 years.  This is no different, just newer. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

People would rather have an agenda on a messageboard than be a real fan of a team.

Coming from a DB like you, this is hilarious irony.

Irrationally praising every two bit scrub on the team and constantly trashing the greatest player we have ever had is the epitome of an agenda dumbkoff.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's nice too see the real fans of the board stepping up and body slamming the village idiot in my absence. I salute you all for your good works!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It's nice too see the real fans of the board stepping up and body slamming the village idiot in my absence. I salute you all for your good works!

This place is full of great people, with the exception of one person.  I hope all the people that have left over the past year would come back and use the ignore feature, ignoring one giant bad apple here makes all the difference in the world.  By doing so, it has made this forum like it used to be. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

C'mon, people take Rusty too seriously.  He's good entertainment.  Makes the board lively if you don't take anything he says personally.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

C'mon, people take Rusty too seriously.  He's good entertainment.  Makes the board lively if you don't take anything he says personally.  

That's the problem he wants your attention! Don't feed the trolls you fool.

Rusty is like your distant 3rd cousin who comes over for a family gathering. Sure he is family, but he's also the dumbest one you have. He'll want to hangout and talk, but all you can think about is how good it would feel to go duck hunting with him ala Dick Chenney style.

glad to see we can police our own forums, if the mods can't do it then we will be the new law!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

That's the problem he wants your attention! Don't feed the trolls you fool.

Rusty is like your distant 3rd cousin who comes over for a family gathering. Sure he is family, but he's also the dumbest one you have. He'll want to hangout and talk, but all you can think about is how good it would feel to go duck hunting with him ala Dick Chenney style.

glad to see we can police our own forums, if the mods can't do it then we will be the new law!

Sometimes it's fun to feed the trolls. Rusty is like a largemouth bass: always willing to take the bait and ready for fight anytime you want . . . 

Large mouth fits him too  . . . 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You guys crack me up. 

But seriously, he just needs to go away.  If he could just tone it down a little bunch maybe he wouldn't be so bad.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

What "bait" is that exactly?  We have morons showcasing themselves daily (RKarp and Mt Hurl) on a lack of understaning Economics 101 and I am a troll now taking "the bait".

I thought trolls laid the bait?

THis thread is a joke.  All because BB walked from Welkie's demands of wanting more money.

TFB12 has started this.   The guy had a mental breakdown over a dwarf WR who chose more money to feed ego.

Get over it, people.

You just swallowed it, hook, line, and sinker . . .Wink

Personally, I think it's all in good fun . . . I enjoy the back and forth . . . it's sort of like the argument guys on Monty Python . . . 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Rusty,  get a job dude.  Wayyyyyy too much time on your hands.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Personally, I think it's all in good fun . . . I enjoy the back and forth . . . it's sort of like the argument guys on Monty Python . . . 

It's beyond back and forth, it's every post he makes.  It's like he thrives on conflict.  Almost to the point of him posting lies just to get people to disagree.  It's one giant troll job.  If he really, truely believes 100% the things he posts then he really is an ignorant, tow the company line fan.  When someone has to lie in order to try and validate his opinion, and can't admit to being wrong when proven so with factual documentation, and keeps his argument going despite being proven wrong, then there is no hope in getting into a good discussion with him.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts