My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

there's a reason why he posts 500 hundred argumentive posts a day...he's a moron.

True!  I dont know what his post count is but at one time I did look at it and couldn't believe how many posts he averaged per day here.  It was crazy numbers and I can see why.  Dude has problems. 

Anyways, I don't mind some of the other posters from other teams like UD, while I don't agree with everything he says he does add a different perspective and I enjoy a lot of his posts.  Same goes with a couple of the Giants and Jets fans who come here, I have gone back and forth with them a few time but all in good fun, they don't go over board like one of our own does, and every now and then they post something worth reading (hahaha!!).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I must admit this ignore feature is pretty sweet.  Sure you can still see Rusty's posts when someone quotes and replays to him but I don't even stop and read those, once I see that dbags name I just scroll right past it.  Sweet!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

This is ridiculous . If anything there are fewer trolls now. Just the giants and jets fan, the rest stay away for the most part. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't make them a troll lol. This is just a football fan forum, such a small part in my life, don't even think about it when not on it . I don't know how old you are but this is something a 12 year old would do. If you want to leave then leave but no need to start a thread about it. Not to be mean but most people here probably don't care if you leave.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

TFB12... Enjoy reading your posts and pics. Don't stop. Not even if Russ gets under your skin.

Russ...I didn't realize that TFB12 was following you around? You have quite the fan club now with mthurl, PatsEng, rkarp and tfb12...all following you post to post waiting on baited breadth for your next sermon. You should feel special.

It's annoying.  They can't admit defeat when they come without their homework done. Then a quick lash out, followed by weeks or months (or years for that matter) of trolling and following me around.

Apparently, Darius Heyward Bey runs great routes and a few others besides me called TFB12 on it.

Has RKarp ever been right on anything? Or Mt Hurl as he takes the Felger/Mazz bait as a pink helmet, appreciative of the Sullivans and Kiam as he fills another cupcake tin?

Hmm.

I am so confused why BB walked from Welkie and why BB was NEVER interested in Heyward Bey or Asomugha.

So confused.

Did I mention I was confused why BB isn't a moron? lol

In all seriousness, I love his photoshop work and just complimented him the other day yet again on it. He's good at it and it's funny.

But, I'll be damned if some Johnny Come Lately who is obsessed with Brady, stats and Welker who became a fan in 2001 is going to pretend to be some fanboy here trolling and following me around because he didn't do his homework on some topics.

Do you realize how utterly sick you are?

He's mocking YOU, you fool.

That is not a prompt for you to go into one of your imbecilic tirades, mocking other posters.

Can you even get through a thread with out mocking someone or bashing TB or kissing BB's azz?

Really, what do you contribute here other than that?  Lies?  Distorted view of reality? Bias?

It's interesting to find out you are equally despised on the Bruins blog and ESPN. Boston.

Really, where on earth do you find the time?

I don't care if a person didn't have a job, a family or no life.  There's no rational reason for a living person to argue day and night, every freaken day, on blogs unless you are mentally deranged.

No one is following you around, psychopath.  It's just sooo freaken hard to avoid you when you are on every thread, bashing and insulting and bowing at the throne of BB and proclaiming "off with their heads" to any one who doesn't share your sickness.

We're sick of it.

It's very obvious you're not liked here and somehow you think your the King of BDC.

What a joke!

You're not!  your a sniveling little child who needs his or her azz wholleped or at the very least, some stronger meds.

You do you're homework?  Bwahaha.. What round was Marcus Cannon drafted in again?

I don't even believe you are a fan, never mind a person with a 152 IQ, a job, or reason for living other than spamming BDC blogs with your nonsense.!

But, you have a nice night, now.  Ya hear?

NOTE to TBF12.  Write BDC and explain the situation.  Maybe they'll write him a little shape up or ship out letter.  Obviously 42 bannings and 145 deleted post daily, isn't working.

And, no!  It's not snitching.  I'm quite certain they already know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

This is ridiculous . If anything there are fewer trolls now. Just the giants and jets fan, the rest stay away for the most part. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't make them a troll lol. This is just a football fan forum, such a small part in my life, don't even think about it when not on it . I don't know how old you are but this is something a 12 year old would do. If you want to leave then leave but no need to start a thread about it. Not to be mean but most people here probably don't care if you leave.

It's basically 1 big troll. A troll who spends night and day on here posting garbage and lies just to protect BB and the Patriots.  Man, they aren't perfect but to have someone spam this forum day and night and lying to everyone so that he can pretend they are perfect is just plain annoying.  What used to be a nice place to come, spend some off time to talk football has become a place for this fraud to push his agenda.  He will argue with anyone and everyone even when he is flat out wrong!  I exposed him as a fraud and I did it with numbers and stats to back it all up.   All he comes with is empty statements. 

I think the Asomugha to the 49'ers thread was the final straw.  The clown was saying things about Asomugha that wasn't even true.  He just continues to make things up.  He bashes every single player that isn't a Patriot (with the exception of TFB, he bashes him) and bashes every single team for every single player they sign if FA.  The guy is really unbelievable.   This place is covered with his spam posts, his lies, his hate!  He is a troll, and you thinking it's because I just don't agree with him??  Where have you been??  Not many do agree with him.

Since you have only been here since 2011 I guess you don't know how this place used to be then.  It's not a simple Pats forum, it's turned into a garbage pit mostly thanks to him.  The only reason he is still here is because this place doesn't have a way of getting rid of him for good.   If he posted this garbage on other Pats forums he would be gone in a minute.  He would be laughed at and booted off for good.  That's the only reason he is here. 

Hopefully enough people will put this clown on ignore and stop feeding this troll.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Well nobody should leave because someone disagrees with you, everyone here brings their own opinions and though not always in agreement it's usually interesting . I may agree with mOst of what rusty says but I'm not here to pick arguements. Don't let the stuff get to you, we're all on the same side except for the New York trolls but even they shouldn't bother you when you think how pathetic it is that they hang out on another teams fan form. Lol, nothing screams I have no friends more than that. Just hang in there, your pictures are great.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali9. Show neali9's posts

I used to read this forum like a life line having been transferred from Foxborough to Long Island. A lurker mostly.  Not even the hope of a Lazarus in the sanatorium post can make me wade through the Rusty dreck. It's horrible. Every few months I stop by, hoping he is gone, and nope. Ruined this forum. Ruined it. I'll check back in July. Maybe a meteor will hit the guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Well nobody should leave because someone disagrees with you, everyone here brings their own opinions and though not always in agreement it's usually interesting . I may agree with mOst of what rusty says but I'm not here to pick arguements. Don't let the stuff get to you, we're all on the same side except for the New York trolls but even they shouldn't bother you when you think how pathetic it is that they hang out on another teams fan form. Lol, nothing screams I have no friends more than that. Just hang in there, your pictures are great.

i have friends

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to neali9's comment:

I used to read this forum like a life line having been transferred from Foxborough to Long Island. A lurker mostly.  Not even the hope of a Lazarus in the sanatorium post can make me wade through the Rusty dreck. It's horrible. Every few months I stop by, hoping he is gone, and nope. Ruined this forum. Ruined it. I'll check back in July. Maybe a meteor will hit the guy.

alas! we can only hope

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha!!  I don't wish harm on anyone but maybe a meteor to hit his computer would be just fine with me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

TB12 just hit the ignore and the arguements end and keep up your wonderful cut and paste pictures and we all win except Rusty!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

TB12 just hit the ignore and the arguements end and keep up your wonderful cut and paste pictures and we all win except Rusty!

I used the ignore feature on Rusty, bypassed all the posts that quoted him and I must say it was a great day reading the forum.  More people should give it a try!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

I don't post much but enjoy reading insightful and interesting posts which are written by sensible and reasonable fans like you TFB12. So don't leave and just put them on ignore : )

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

This board is full of trolls, it isn't like it used to be.  The biggest fraud and troll here is Rusty and he continues to spam this forum with garbage, lies, and attacking most members here, even the people who have legit points.  There are a lot of people who have left the forum, probably in large part due to Rusty. 

So before I decide to leave I will give the ignore feature a try.  I have never used the ignore feature ever before, this will be a first.  Rusty is ruining this forum and I suggest we take out the garbage by using the ignore feature.  So here I go... See ya Rusty!!  No more garbage to read.

ive sggested long ago, ignoring people who treat others here with utter disrespect, disdain and abuse. most ignore the concept. if you reward behavior like that by giving attention, the behavior will never stop. i dont use "ignore", i just ignore his posts. whatever works. i wish others followed suit and abusive beehavior would end. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

I used the ignore feature on Rusty, bypassed all the posts that quoted him and I must say it was a great day reading the forum.  More people should give it a try!

here, here regarding completely ignoring posters (indefinitely) who berate and abuse other posters.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Hahahaha!!  I don't wish harm on anyone but maybe a meteor to hit his computer would be just fine with me.

that brought a chuckle

:)

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

This board is full of trolls, it isn't like it used to be.  The biggest fraud and troll here is Rusty and he continues to spam this forum with garbage, lies, and attacking most members here, even the people who have legit points.  There are a lot of people who have left the forum, probably in large part due to Rusty. 

So before I decide to leave I will give the ignore feature a try.  I have never used the ignore feature ever before, this will be a first.  Rusty is ruining this forum and I suggest we take out the garbage by using the ignore feature.  So here I go... See ya Rusty!!  No more garbage to read.

If everybody would put "the king" on ignore there would be more comity on this board!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I was at the 1996 AFC title game before this guy was even a fan of our team. Has he even been to a Pats game?  Hmm.

Sadly, that and the fact I grew up going to games, and was lucky to be at many of the classic ones from 1984-1997, means Mr California or Johnny Come Lately Brady and Welker fan, loses.

Sad.

It really is.

People would rather have an agenda on a messageboard than be a real fan of a team.

Honestly you're so childish you weasel this post basically reads i'm older so i'm a better fan than you are. I remember thinking I was cooler when I was older than my friends when I was a kid as well

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

I was at the 1996 AFC title game before this guy was even a fan of our team. Has he even been to a Pats game?  Hmm.

Sadly, that and the fact I grew up going to games, and was lucky to be at many of the classic ones from 1984-1997, means Mr California or Johnny Come Lately Brady and Welker fan, loses.

Sad.

It really is.

People would rather have an agenda on a messageboard than be a real fan of a team.

Honestly you're so childish you weasel this post basically reads i'm older so i'm a better fan than you are. I remember thinking I was cooler when I was older than my friends when I was a kid as well

The village idiot does this both ways. If you're younger than him you're clueless and if you're older than him you're senile. The guys a stiff from the word go.

Meanwhile.... the people who could actually do something about him just cant seem to manage to ban him for more than 5 minutes or so. That.... is as lame as it gets.

Sections
Shortcuts