My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: My last attempt here before I decide to leave...

Dang Babe, your comment made me read what you were responding to. 

Once again the village idiot is proven wrong. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I mean seriously, this is crazy!  Look at this forum spam from just today...

6 posts in a row!  Wow!  So glad I don't have to read that garbage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Dang, Rusty is getting pummeled.

I just came from the Asomougha (sp) thread and it was the same there.

In all honesty,  if he were to leave for good on his own accord there will be someone just like him to take his place. 

There are alot of egos and nut cases out there in cyber world.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

In all honesty,  if he were to leave for good on his own accord there will be someone just like him to take his place. 

No, nobody could be that bad!  The only thing bad about him leaving is he just comes back as sombody else.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Why is he even posting in here, I can't see him!

This is so nice!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Does anyone know which poster has been on this forum the longest and continues to post here?

Also, how about a current poster who has the earliest post date?  I think I believe Agcsbill is the earliest post date that I have seen with 11/06/06.  rkarp has 1/29/08.  Anyone earlier then Agcsbill?

Just curious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

How am I getting pummeled?  Asamougha refused/couldn't play zone when Reid wanted it the last 2 years there, their D blew and it was a disaster.

Two teams bid on him, which is why his price is low.

It's comical that I post proof as to why BB would never, ever sign Asmougha, and somehow it's me "getting pummeled"?

The only pumelled here recently are people like Prolate on the Outsiders thread (along with Pezzy) and TFB12 for looking like a fool needing a button to ignore another human, while making an announcement to do so.

lmao

It seems like alot of posters are on the attack or put you on ignore and not to mention the mods are deleting your posts. 

It looks like a pummeling to me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

How am I getting pummeled?  Asamougha refused/couldn't play zone when Reid wanted it the last 2 years there, their D blew and it was a disaster.

It's comical that I post proof as to why BB would never, ever sign Asmougha, and somehow it's me "getting pummeled"?

The only pumelled here recently are people like Prolate on the Outsiders thread (along with Pezzy) and TFB12 for looking like a fool needing a button to ignore another human, while making an announcement to do so.

lmao

You obviously have no idea what the word "pummel" means.

It means, YOU being exposed and reduced to the sniveling, lying, agenda driven, little troll that you are.

Are you even human?  To me, you sound more like a spam program, meant to attract attention and sell an inferior product.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Does anyone know which poster has been on this forum the longest and continues to post here?

Also, how about a current poster who has the earliest post date?  I think I believe Agcsbill is the earliest post date that I have seen with 11/06/06.  rkarp has 1/29/08.  Anyone earlier then Agcsbill?

Just curious.

Mbeaulieu...aka draft guru:)...7-20-2006.... Earliest one i can recall.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Just curious.

Hard to tell because of the great 08' purge. I was around since 05' under a different name but when half the posters lost their names during the random purge I switched it up

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

Just curious.

Mbeaulieu...aka draft guru:)...7-20-2006.... Earliest one i can recall.

Good find! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Just curious.

Hard to tell because of the great 08' purge. I was around since 05' under a different name but when half the posters lost their names during the random purge I switched it up

Thank you...I was trying to remember what year that happened. I think I came on in 05-06???? Cause if I remember correctly I had been on for 3-4 years when it blew up. As I sai. A minute ago, mbeaulieu , from 7-20-06 is oldest i can recall seeing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just curious.

I was lurking early in 08 before I decided to join in and post on 9/11/08.  Oh, wow!! I just realized I joined on 9/11, that's eerie! Anyways, must have been before the random purge.  What happened?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just curious.

Thank you...I was trying to remember what year that happened. I think I came on in 05-06???? Cause if I remember correctly I had been on for 3-4 years when it blew up. As I sai. A minute ago, mbeaulieu , from 7-20-06 is oldest i can recall seeing.

Wow, 05-06!  Well done!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

lmao

You obviously have no idea what the word "pummel" means.

It means, YOU being exposed and reduced to the sniveling, lying, agenda driven, little troll that you are.

Are you even human?  To me, you sound more like a spam program, meant to attract attention and sell an inferior product.

Pipe down, Corky.  LOW FBIQ pummeled you and Prolate so badly on that Football Outsiders thread, you're still trying to recover.

You're so far gone in love with Brady and took the media bait with ol' meanie Belichick, you can't see how pathetic you look.

Are you on the correct meds yet?  Doesn't look that way.

Low FBIQ pummeled no one.  Although I like and respect his knowledge and tenacity, his Opinion is no better than anyone elses and he stated as much.

Yours, on the other hand, is worthless.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Just curious.

Wow, 05-06!  Well done!

Woozy s got a 3-26-05 or something like that. He's another old timer:)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Just curious.

I was lurking early in 08 before I decided to join in and post on 9/11/08.  Oh, wow!! I just realized I joined on 9/11, that's eerie! Anyways, must have been before the random purge.  What happened?

They switched servers if I remember right and lost a whole bunch of data including usernames. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Woozy s got a 3-26-05 or something like that. He's another old timer:)

Awesome, and you are correct!  That's impressive, Woozy!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Just curious.

They switched servers if I remember right and lost a whole bunch of data including usernames. 

Yup. It was a mess. Some made it through as previously mentioned but many did not. I remember an uproar when it happened. There were guys who were originals or nearly originals from when they started the forum and were proud of having been on so long. " The great purge of 08" I like that patseng!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I think back in 08' the board was reset for many and their handles show that year as their 1st post. In my case Ive been posting since around 05' or 06' when Texpats, Mighty, MVPkilla, and AP were all regular contributors and texpat was normal. After 2007 and a few postseason losses some have stopped drinking the kool aid but they arent trolls, just frustrated fans and were likely run off by "____Y" but things were much better back then so I feel what TFB is saying. I think a lot still frequent to read but just dont wanna post and get attacked by the resident Patriots police.

This is a typical enounter if you new. Both sides.

Scenario # 1

Poster # 1 starts a thread titled - "BB best Coach of all time"

Rusty comments in less than one minute. "yea, I agree. Its just so...........Over the top BB praise.......noone has come close.......salary cap.......smarter than everyone else......glad to see someone who gets it. Welcome the board, you should post more often."

Scenario # 2

Poster # 2 starts a thread titled - "Is BB the best coach of his era?"

Rusty comments in less than one minute. " what kind of question is that? are you a 12 y/o who is using his moms pc? You are a moron if you have to ask that question.......bunch of irrelevant stats.......BB invented football........we should be so grateful......pete carroll will never win........parcells never turned a franchise around......BB is the bestest.....you are a troll.....please refrain from posting here. thanks"

-the board

yup! That about sums it up

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

no way-he is in a class by himself no one here is close to his level

Sections
Shortcuts