My last day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: My last day

Good Luck with your child. Those days are always something to look forward to.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Congrats !!!  enjoy this wonderfull time !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Keep your ba@$s away from her,

True story bro, first kid 11 hours into it she was having contractions and I said its ok its ok almost done.  She calls me over closer one contraction was done reaches down grabs me by the balls and says, it's ok it's ok I'm letting go soon.  True story, damn they just started hurting from the memory.

HEy Congrats MVP.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

HAHAHA classic story Pats7393! Reminds me when my wife, after 12 hours in labor, reached up grabbed me by the throat and said "this is all your fault!"

Seriously though killa good luck to you your wife and baby. Hope everyone is happy and healthy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Congrats Taz, have fun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Good luck buddy, hopefully see ya soon!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: My last day:
    Maybe I should wear a helmet with a face mask lol really protect myself LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Just get dressed as if you were going to full contact 2 a days then maybe you'll be ok.

Note:  make sure there's nothing around her she can throw either and when she starts sounding like she's real sweet and loving RUN! lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from otto101. Show otto101's posts

Be positive and SUPPORTIVE.  Say yes honey whatever you need/want.  Don't get aggraveted, it'll come back to haunt you.  In about a yr or so you'll start talking about a bro/sis.  Good luck and congrats

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Don't worry, the words I hate you will come out a few times.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

MVP, My two youngest were both induced cause the Dr was going on vacation. My wife gave birth to our first (without being induced) in about 6 hrs. Our second ( first to be induced.) was about 7 hrs. (about 5 hrs labor). The third (second induced and last child) took about 6 hrs ( about 5 hrs labor).

Good luck and don't ever look frightened. Even when you see the baby for the first time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Good luck killa! I can't add anymore than what has been said already. You've been given good advice. Have fun!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Congrats MVP! I'm sure you'll be a great dad. 

Best of luck.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Tas...  IF I could give you aand your wife, just the 1 piece of good luck I have in my cr#ppy luck store, just so that everything turns out well, I would...I Really would.  May God, and Belichick please bless lil' "Alexandra-Nate-Ras-I-Shane-Ridley-Mallet Cannon-Lee-Markell-Malcolm Killa" For-EVER.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Good Luck man.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Good luck Killa! Enjoy the moment, they don't come around that often.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

enjoy this crazy adrenaline dump.

my 2 cents: in my experience, induction leads to a c-section ususally.  (you don't need to share that with the wifey, but you need to be prepared for it)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

I'm trusting you Killa to raise my child well.....say hey to your wife from me....she knows who I am (wink wink)...LOL!

Good luck my friend.....and don't let 'em grow up to be a cowboys fan

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phillipston. Show Phillipston's posts

My wife was induced with our first, and had horrific contractions the whole time.  It took her 13 hours till birth.  She still likes the DR.  I knew better.  Make sure before she's induced what the procedure/ timeline is.  He was going on a trip, and wanted to extend the induced labor to go on a trip.  To go on a trip.  Not save a life, Go on a trip. 

Anyways, the story my wife tells is how she woke up/had the epideral and saw me eating a big sub, with chips, drink, etc..  I was prepared.  BE PREPARED!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

My wife had our first without, went over by like 3 weeks, 31 hours of labor, nightmare.  2nd and 3rd, induced, baby by appointment.  NICE.  Check in, have the kid, check out.  I loved it.  So much misery avoided.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

All the best to you, your wife, and the new baby!  Congrats!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Killa,

We have 5 kids and all were induced, no c sections. My wife is blessed with easy births. Your wife should enjoy the experience and trust her gut. When she's ready the baby will come out. 

The doctoor said "ok give me a push and lets see how long this may take" Julie laughed and the baby came out. The doctor was in her street clothes and not yet scrubbed. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In Response to My last day:
    So the day has come my friends, my wife is going to be induced tonight so a big thanks to my future baby girl for coming late so I could watch the draft LOL. But I wont be at work for a while and so I most likely wont be around for like 3 weeks. But lets hope this CBA gets done or something happens so we can sign some free agents and get the OTA's and rookie camps going. It would be nice to stay up late watching NFL stuff with a crying baby lol well maybe nice is not the right word lol. Hopefully all goes well but I just wanted to say bye to people and a thanks for all the advice and kind words about becoming a parent. Its gonna get interesting thats for sure.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Expect a very long night, but good luck in the future!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

All this labor talk is taking away from the real labor talk haha...jk

Good luck Killa, I'm only 24, but I'd imagine it's going to be the best (or at least most memorable) day of your life so enjoy it man...

Sections
Shortcuts