My last day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: My last day

whats wrong with you? why would you pss on your man's thread like this....just stay the f off....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I told ya it would be a long night, but it will go by fast as soon as she gets home. Seems like my daughter (Hannah of course) was just born, and yet H.S. starts this year. Like a blink.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

She got the epidural like an hour ago so still no baby yet but at least she is in a better mood. She was starting to hate me lol. But day 3 in the hospital is no fun. Thank god for wifi and laptops.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

she needs an epidural if she is being induced imo.  that patosin(sp) is tough to handle especially without any pain killer.  no reason to put herself(or you) through that, the epidural will make things much better mood wise.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Well we both have daughters...

I order my chastity belt at 50% off. Lemme know if you want the link!

I know a great gun dealer too, the Walmart of guns! BOGO's and clearnences.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: My last day:
    [QUOTE]My wife was not nervous at all but now that its not happening on its own and she has to be induced she is very nervous about how long its going to take and what not. Any of you guys ever have to deal with your wife or who ever getting induced? Just wondering what to expect.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

went through two of them

my girls water broke like 1130 pm but the baby did not come until the next day around 5 or so ...but all was fine...seemed like yesterday and baby is already two...dang time flys...

but my first son...back in 87... ex had to be induced too... and after a very long and painful labor and the baby not passing through easily...had to be pulled through with forceps...now that was not fun... but thank god he is fine....  not to scare you..(i was scared i admit) but they know what there doin... so good luck and best wishes... all should be fine...

they give them potocin and causes them to have labor pains and forces their uterus to open enough for the babies head to come through...it is not fun for them but not much you can do but just hang in there..oh ya and tell them to breath... forgot that part...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]No epidural yet, her contractions are just now at 5 minutes apart so we are not quite there yet. South Shore Hospital in Weymouth Mass. I have no idea if thats stomps old stomping ground or not you tell me lol
    Posted by MVPkilla-2010[/QUOTE]

thats where I was too for the most recent ...dont worry they are good there!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]She got the epidural like an hour ago so still no baby yet but at least she is in a better mood. She was starting to hate me lol. But day 3 in the hospital is no fun. Thank god for wifi and laptops.

I gotta say here, IF there happens to be reincarnation, and likewise- IF by chance one can somehow & someway, return to this realm as another person or even being, and say of course, IF by chance one could just only have the option, the choice, of returning to this life in the form of a different gender, And perhaps have the joys and wonders and simple experience, for the great majority of us on here, of having the novel and unique experience of seeing the world within the different experience and light of being in this realm in the form and body of a female creature, I just gotta say... I'd rather be a man, each and every single time around...without fail...1 million outta 1 million times around=Male please, thank you lord in advance. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

congratulations....a new Pats fan....nice....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Congrats Tas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Are you keeping the placenta?....LOL!.... Luck to you Killa and enjoy this time before you know it she'll be off to college.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Good luck MVP, a May baby will make a fine Pat's fan...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Are you keeping the placenta?....LOL!.... Luck to you Killa and enjoy this time before you know it she'll be off to college.
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]

Lmao!  Chainsaw!!!  "Summer Schhol," just a total classic, harley...  "I'm going into labor!" (in the class, on final test day)  "Don't throw away the placenta! Please remember to keep the placenta for us...".  "Oh, and the afterbirth...if it all possible...".  "...good call man."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Its almost 1:30 am and still no baby. But she is now 6 cm dilated and in "active" labor so by morning I should be a father and Patriot Nation will be one fan deeper! Did Harley really just quote Summer School that is awesome...or maybe im just tired lol.

And yes Laz I would also always want to come back a man, why you ask? Cause we can pee where ever we want LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Baby was born at 5:30 am 7 pounds 6 oz with a full head of blond hair. Only took 25 minutes of pushing : ) so yea im a daddy! and yes i was wearing a Pats T shirt lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]Baby was born at 5:30 am 7 pounds 6 oz with a full head of blond hair. Only took 25 minutes of pushing : ) so yea im a daddy! and yes i was wearing a Pats T shirt lol

Congtrats......enjoy your first day as a dad. It's the easiest one you will have as the hospital takes her away so mom can sleep. Good luck on the first night at home.....that's when it hits you. She is mine and I must pay attention to this child every second of the day. It's awesome having someone look at you in the eye with the trust that your baby does.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Yea i need sleep but im so jacked up right now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]Yea i need sleep but im so jacked up right now.

So whats the name?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

GRATZ KILLA!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Congratulations! Enjoy the 4,747.25 days before she becomes a teenager.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]Ok so you have officially ruined my day LOL note to self wear a cup lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

you guys are all hilarious with these stories! congrats and make the world a better
    and more loving place with your child.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]I have a 4 yr old girl and she is by far the best thing I've ever done. Its funny. You love your family, and wife, and friends and it's not even going to scratch the surface in comparison to how much you are going to love that kid. Seriously its amazing how information much they can process and obtain all at once. It also amazing how much of a mess 1 child unattended for 30 seconds can make. If I can give you one bit of advice it is this. After you have the baby go above and beyond the call of duty for your wife. No matter how tired or beat down you feel go out of your way to do as much as you can with the baby the first couple of years. I know you're thinking no sh@t sherlock but you'd be suprised how hard it is to operate on little to no sleep over a several year span. I was unfortunate enough to have been put onto second shift (4pm-4am) 6 months after my daughter was born for a year and therefore I didnt get to do as much with her as I'd have liked or should have. Between working all the hours and having to sleep some during the day it made it harder on my wife than it needed to be at that time. Its actually causing problems in my marriage now. Even though I was providing for my family(she is a stay at home mom), she felt like she was alone raising our child for the better part of the year and as you can imagine has been a strain on her. Understand that 2 years have since passed with me back on first shift doing all the awesome dad things that your going to get to do and these feelings of hers come creeping out of the woodwork. In hindsight I wonder if I could have gotten up 15 minutes earlier, or changed that one extra diaper, or etc.etc.etc. you see where Im going with this. Do all the little things for your kid because in actuality your doing them for momma too. Trust me it wont go unnoticed. Best of luck with a happy and healthy delivery, and remember when momma's happy everyone is happy. Go Pats!
    Posted by wonderdrums[/QUOTE]

damn! you  sound like a loving dad and husband. thanks for the post and all you do with your family.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Congrats Killa!

Sections
Shortcuts