My last post on AH...for now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

My last post on AH...for now

I am going to refrain on any more posts regarding AH. I am going to let this thing play out and remain silent until more facts are available. 

If in the final analysis, there was nothing in any medical records, texts and there is no evidence that could be presented by the defense on AH's behalf, I will be the first person back on this board eating crow, stating I was wrong. 

However, if in the final analysis there is ample evidence in medical records, reports or text messages that the defense does use, or comes back and embarrasses the Pats, or worse with a league penalty, I am going to refrain from posting anything. I will however be watching the board to see who says what, and who back tracks on what they said. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: My last post on AH...for now

In response to rkarp's comment:

I am going to refrain on any more posts regarding AH. I am going to let this thing play out and remain silent until more facts are available. 

If in the final analysis, there was nothing in any medical records, texts and there is no evidence that could be presented by the defense on AH's behalf, I will be the first person back on this board eating crow, stating I was wrong. 

However, if in the final analysis there is ample evidence in medical records, reports or text messages that the defense does use, or comes back and embarrasses the Pats, or worse with a league penalty, I am going to refrain from posting anything. I will however be watching the board to see who says what, and who back tracks on what they said. 

I..I...I...I..I..

I Thought you said this thread was about Hernandez? It looks like it's about you.  How will you be holding these people accountable if they back track on what they said?

Do you think you take yourself a little too seriously?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ewhite1065's comment:

I..I...I...I..I..

I Thought you said this thread was about Hernandez? It looks like it's about you.  How will you be holding these people accountable if they back track on what they said?

I don't think he takes himself too seriously, he is a good poster around here with an opinion that will readily admit when he is wrong which is far better than most.

Personally I was relieved to hear that there was only 33 text messages between BB and AH, rather than 33 pages, but I'm still concerned with all the things rkarp is mentioning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I..I...I...I..I..

I don't think he takes himself too seriously, he is a good poster around here with an opinion that will readily admit when he is wrong which is far better than most.

Personally I was relieved to hear that there was only 33 text messages between BB and AH, rather than 33 pages, but I'm still concerned with all the things rkarp is mentioning.

I don't disagree with his opinions on the topic but this thread is a joke. Who's he? The board police?

This Forum has really devolved over the past couple of years if that's the case. Maybe it's just the offseason.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I..I...I...I..I..

I don't disagree with his opinions on the topic but this thread is a joke. Who's he the board police?

This Forum has really devolved over the past couple of years if that's the case. Maybe it's just the offseason.

His wife is a mod per MellyMel.  So, yes, he is the board police. No offense to Gunty42and46.

I hate to laugh, but if that's true......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rusty why must you start name calling  in every thread? Let it go.....

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I..I...I...I..I..

He's a narcissist and in love with himself. DOrks here kiss his butt because he rubs elbows with the media like a male groupie, which is beyond creepy.

But, yes, he loves himself and is proud to showcase it.  He is also one of the dumbest people on planet earth to use a computer.

Thanks for laugh. That's a riot.

I see him snipe in and rip people all the time like he's god or something. I just figured he might as well be able to take some back when he posts tripe like this.

This forum has really gone down hill since I was a regular here a couple years back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I..I...I...I..I..

He's a narcissist and in love with himself. DOrks here kiss his butt because he rubs elbows with the media like a male groupie, which is beyond creepy.

But, yes, he loves himself and is proud to showcase it.  He is also one of the dumbest people on planet earth to use a computer.

Ya know, I regularly bludgeon you here on the board. Quite regularly. And I will be In camp the next month or so posting some thoughts, of which you will try to insult me, and I will yet again bludgeon you.

your retorts are usually personal....regarding my job, my education and what not. 

You insult my place of employ, yet you never fail to source ESPN whenever you wish to make a point

You insult me about my place of employ, and my education, yet I have never, ever mentioned your prolonged unemployment, and inability to get back into the work force, undoubtedly due to your winning personality

For whatever reason, you try to drag my wife into BDC, based on Mel making something up, yet I never comment on your continued bachelorhood and inability to find a spouse. 

I understand you cannot discuss, debate or simply comment on football, the salary cap, any thing business related. You are only able to insult Brady, and comment on BB that makes this entire board think you do unthinkable things to some BB inflatable doll. 

I urge you to look in the mirror, and realize you are really a sick person. I mean you no ill will. Your life seems to revolve around this board, and a coach and team you have not seenp,ahi over 10 years. Yes, I have had a lot of fun proving you wrong on almost everything. Buti never made it personal. I understand your jealousy...my wife,kids, family life in general, my job, my education. Yet I never, ever mention your sad situation regarding your mental state and life I general. 

You should try to keep it to football, maybe some here would like to discuss with you, debate with you and what not. You turning every thread into a personal name calling, Brady bashing, BB sucking is truly ruining this board

discuss

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I..I...I...I..I..

I see him snipe in and rip people all the time like he's god or something. I just figured he might as well be able to take some back when he posts tripe like this.

This forum has really gone down hill since I was a regular here a couple years back.

Ewhite, I can take it, no problem. I have never noticed you here on the board. I assume you have never said anything that has interested me. I will look for your comments on the board now that camp is around the corner. Try to say something interesting, it appears that even though you have been here for over 3000 posts, have you ever said anything here. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, I guess that answers the burning question: What topic for the foreseeable future will scoop karp NOT be posting about?

The board can rest easy now

*groan*

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoratLikePats. Show BoratLikePats's posts

I will however be watching the board to see who says what, and who back tracks on what they said. 

Was same under Stalin.  Now Putin.  Not safe. 

Not to trust.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I..I...I...I..I..

Ewhite, I can take it, no problem. I have never noticed you here on the board. I assume you have never said anything that has interested me. I will look for your comments on the board now that camp is around the corner. Try to say something interesting, it appears that even though you have been here for over 3000 posts, have you ever said anything here. 

That's because you're only interested in hearing yourself talk. I guess Russ was right. By the way. My moles over at the Globe tell me you're doing a great job with the Sports dept Floors at night. Keep up the good work.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Thanks for giving us permission to post about the topic of Aaron Hernandez, oh mighty one.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Thanks for giving us permission to post about the topic of Aaron Hernandez, oh mighty one.

Lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

Rkarp, don't take Queenie seriously. He constantly forgets to take his meds and just says dumb stuff all the time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

rkarp look forward to your posts from Pats training camp but was this thread necessary? Not a good look for you and a real yawnfest besides

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That's because you're only interested in hearing yourself talk. I guess Russ was right. By the way. My moles over at the Globe tell me you're doing a great job with the Sports dept Floors at night. Keep up the good work.

Huge, huge difference between Queenie and Rkarp.  Rkarp adds to the forum what nobody else adds, Queenie adds zero to this forum, Z_E_R_O!  Most people would like to see Queenie leave the forum, I think you are taking the wrong side here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Sleep, once u wake up with something interesting to post, then have at it. Pats, players, other posters, me. For crying out loud just say something of interest, would ya?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Huge, huge difference between Queenie and Rkarp.  Rkarp adds to the forum what nobody else adds, Queenie adds zero to this forum, Z_E_R_O!  Most people would like to see Queenie leave the forum, I think you are taking the wrong side here.

TFB, going over to the stadium this morning. Today is day 1 of the season. Nothing can sour my mood

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I..I...I...I..I..

I will try. May I ask what you do for a living?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE

His wife is a mod per MellyMel.  So, yes, he is the board police. No offense to Gunty42and46.

[/QUOTE]

And how exactly would "MellyMel" know? 

and who in the heck is MellyMel anyway? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE

And how exactly would "MellyMel" know? 

and who in the heck is MellyMel anyway? 

He's one of the few positive posters in here.

Sections
Shortcuts