My Opinions about the Loss and the Jints

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

My Opinions about the Loss and the Jints

1. Welker just ruin the Pats season. I don't care if the ball is overthrown or not. It land on his hands and he need to use his altheicism to catch it. No excuses.

This will hurt his contract and the future of his Patiort career. McDaniels have plans of his offense and I don't think Wes should be part of it. We need a deep threat WR with athelic talent.

2. Too many drop balls from Branch and Hernandez.

3. the defense play really good. I think three fumbles but they didn't recover the ball. Ugh.

4. Blame it on O' Brien

5. Gronk is still hurting.

This is really hurts as a fan but no fear we should be better next year.  Ras-I Dowing and Andre Carter will be back and healthy. Heck, we have McDaniels back. He will use the running game more and bring in REAL talent in the offensive. The defense needs a safer and a another but talend d-line player. Also, they need a pass rusher and a Center.

Too bad that Branch, Welker, and Faulk will be their last SB.

I hope the Giants and their fans celebrate while they can. This is their last SB apperance. Most of the good players will be either free agent or traded.  They will not be back at the playoffs.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: My Opinions about the Loss and the Jints

In Response to My Opinions about the Loss and the Jints:
    1. Welker just ruin the Pats season. I don't care if the ball is overthrown or not. It land on his hands and he need to use his altheicism to catch it. No excuses. This will hurt his contract and the future of his Patiort career. McDaniels have plans of his offense and I don't think Wes should be part of it. We need a deep threat WR with athelic talent. 2. Too many drop balls from Branch and Hernandez. 3. the defense play really good. I think three fumbles but they didn't recover the ball. Ugh. 4. Blame it on O' Brien 5. Gronk is still hurting. This is really hurts as a fan but no fear we should be better next year.  Ras-I Dowing and Andre Carter will be back and healthy. Heck, we have McDaniels back. He will use the running game more and bring in REAL talent in the offensive. The defense needs a safer and a another but talend d-line player. Also, they need a pass rusher and a Center. Too bad that Branch, Welker, and Faulk will be their last SB. I hope the Giants and their fans celebrate while they can. This is their last SB apperance. Most of the good players will be either free agent or traded.  They will not be back at the playoffs.
    Posted by Cloudyandrain

Someone once said that '08 was their last celebration. Wrong. So where is 'at' the playoffs? And when has McDaniels been bringing in talent? You need to understand the pecking order of things in the NFL.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts