My playoff prediction...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

My playoff prediction...

Pats beat Denver then LOSE to Texans in Texas------and it's due to offensive line and DBacks----you heard it here first!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: My playoff prediction...

I predict you are right before you are wrong. I predict we pull off a tough win in Denver and then beat Houston by two scores (9-14 points) unless we give up a score in the last 2 minutes to cover "my spread".

I thnk it is a rematch v SF in SB. That to me is a toss up. If we are really healthy I give us a slight edge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I like the way we match up against everyone in the AFC, excluding the Colts. Yes, I said the Colts. I noticed the flaw in our defense, our DBs (Dennard and Talib) are physical CBs and they play better against physical WRs. Neither of them are world beaters in terms of speed and that's where they have trouble. 

Only the Colts have burners at WR in the AFC with T.Y. Hilton, LaVon Brazil and Donnie Avery. Houston has Andre Johnson and Kevin Walter (Physical WRs), Denver has Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas (Physical WRs), The Bengals have A.J. Green...that's it. 

Against all of them I like our chances, but the NFC is where I have doubts. I'd personally would like another go at San Francisco. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Our defense is general has its flaws against speedsters, our LBs are no good against speedy RBs or speedy TEs. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Jimmy Tantrum - Why would you think Houston will beat the Pats? There is no reason to think they will after the 60 minute lesson they got behind the woodshed a couple fo weeks ago. Now that doesnt mean they cant beat the Pats. Just that there is really no reason to think they will unless you are just hoping they do.

Denver is more problematic I think. Especially if the game is in Denver.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats beat Denver then LOSE to Texans in Texas------and it's due to offensive line and DBacks----you heard it here first!

[/QUOTE]

You heard it here first folks. If your a gambling man, take Jimmy's advice and bet the house on the Houston Texans. You can't lose! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like the way we match up against everyone in the AFC, excluding the Colts. Yes, I said the Colts. I noticed the flaw in our defense, our DBs (Dennard and Talib) are physical CBs and they play better against physical WRs. Neither of them are world beaters in terms of speed and that's where they have trouble. 

Only the Colts have burners at WR in the AFC with T.Y. Hilton, LaVon Brazil and Donnie Avery. Houston has Andre Johnson and Kevin Walter (Physical WRs), Denver has Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas (Physical WRs), The Bengals have A.J. Green...that's it. 

Against all of them I like our chances, but the NFC is where I have doubts. I'd personally would like another go at San Francisco. 

[/QUOTE]

The Pats would CRUSH the Colts, I sinscerly hope we play them in the AFCCG.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jimmy Tantrum - Why would you think Houston will beat the Pats? There is no reason to think they will after the 60 minute lesson they got behind the woodshed a couple fo weeks ago. Now that doesnt mean they cant beat the Pats. Just that there is really no reason to think they will unless you are just hoping they do.

Denver is more problematic I think. Especially if the game is in Denver.

[/QUOTE]

My foolish son--you have not learned football 101---a game does not move onto the next--Everything went the Pats way--- all those turnovers were huge--because a team beats a team up in the regular season does not mean it will be repeated in the playoffs-and don't think Houston will forget the As_ whooping the Pats gave them--silly man! Now go to bed it's past your bedtime-mommy might get mad!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Pats would CRUSH the Colts, I sinscerly hope we play them in the AFCCG.

[/QUOTE]

I also would love it Exam---but it aint gonna happen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Why do you care what happens in the playoffs, the Pats are not going to win another superbowl according to you so why bother watching or predicting who wins?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think going up against Manning in Denver is going to be tougher than playing in Houston. Both will be tough games. Houston will play much better at home. The Patriots can beat both of these teams but a couple of turnovers or bad calls can doom any team. It seems like whenever we face Manning there are always a couple of flags for P.I. , often times it's a bogus call where we made a 3rd down stop. 

Its going to be very interesting, if the Patriots can get their injured guys back healthy they should be the favorite in the AFC. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We didn't hear it from you first...this was all over ESPN the other night.

Why pass it off as your own?  And what's your end of the bargain? 

People who make predictions that are proven wrong, need to impose a self-ban.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB would bi*ch slap you for such positive thinking so many games into the future!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, doubt they will lose to texans

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think going up against Manning in Denver is going to be tougher than playing in Houston. Both will be tough games. Houston will play much better at home. The Patriots can beat both of these teams but a couple of turnovers or bad calls can doom any team. It seems like whenever we face Manning there are always a couple of flags for P.I. , often times it's a bogus call where we made a 3rd down stop. 

Its going to be very interesting, if the Patriots can get their injured guys back healthy they should be the favorite in the AFC. 

[/QUOTE]

One other fear I have is Goodell trying to arrange an Indy vs Denver AFC title game.  Seriously.  I can totally see him having a conference call and stongly suggesting it would be in the league's best interest.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I would fear this happening if the Colts beat the Ravens in the first round. Peyton Manning vs his old team would be a dream AFC championship in terms of ratings...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If Pats beat the Fins and Texans lose to the Colts (at Indy) next week, Texans would have to come to Foxboro.

Sections
Shortcuts